PDA

View Full Version : Paris Hilton going to jail

RitcheyRch
05-04-2007, 03:59 PM
Just announced on the news. She going for 45 days. Bet she gets preferential treatment. Has to report before June 4th.
http://www.nbc4.tv/entertainment/13255467/detail.html?dl=headlineclick

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-04-2007, 04:00 PM
bout time they make an example of someone.

YeLLowBoaT
05-04-2007, 04:01 PM
about fooking time, if any of us did that shit we would have been locked up long ago.
oh yeah her mothers comments to the judge made me giggle.

WYRD
05-04-2007, 04:04 PM
"Hilton, who parlayed her name and relentless partying into worldwide notoriety, must go to jail on June 5 and she will not be allowed any work release, furloughs, use of an alternative jail or any electronic monitoring in lieu of jail, Superior Court Judge Michael T. Sauer ruled after a hearing."
:D big day for the common folk:D

driverno8
05-04-2007, 04:16 PM
Her parents must be proud.

HocusPocus
05-04-2007, 04:41 PM
http://www.costume-shop.com/images/products/rm1330.jpg
i would be willing to be if the cameras follow her to jail she will be crying like the little spoiled rich bitch she is.

disco_charger
05-04-2007, 04:53 PM
If you think that she's going to jail like you or I would, you're mistaken. ;)

RiverToysJas
05-04-2007, 04:55 PM
http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif If it's house arrest, I'll take her in!!! ....the poor thing. :)
RTJas :D

disco_charger
05-04-2007, 05:09 PM
http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif If it's house arrest, I'll take her in!!! ....the poor thing. :)
I never figured you for a high mileage kind of guy. :D

BigBoyBlue
05-04-2007, 05:09 PM
about time they throw her ass in there. Now go get lindsey lohan and lock her ass up too. im sick of both those hollywood whores.

Devil's Advocate
05-04-2007, 06:22 PM
Good. I hate it when those rich bitch brats get away with murder. Do the crime, do the time, just like anyone else.

Boozer
05-04-2007, 06:32 PM
Paris has a Duramax P8ssy. 200K is barely broken in. Now shes ready for a REAL workload.

RiverToysJas
05-04-2007, 06:38 PM
No it's cool, my old man told me how you can reline that with a de-boned ham and restore the mileage. ;)

Throttle
05-04-2007, 07:43 PM
about fooking time, if any of us did that shit we would have been locked up long ago.
oh yeah her mothers comments to the judge made me giggle.
holly crap, for once I agree with something you said...

ClownRoyal
05-04-2007, 07:55 PM
about time they throw her ass in there. Now go get lindsey lohan and lock her ass up too. im sick of both those hollywood whores.
With complete remorse :D , I will offer my bedroom to them for 24/7 in order to work out their problems. Take as long as you want. :D :D :D :D

ROZ
05-04-2007, 07:59 PM
I wonder if she will film her first jail house lesbian experience :idea:

78Eliminator
05-04-2007, 08:24 PM
What a bone head. Especially for someone who can well afford to hire a chauffeur for the time her license is suspended.

disco_charger
05-04-2007, 08:46 PM
No it's cool, my old man told me how you can reline that with a de-boned ham and restore the mileage. ;)
He explained that to me once. I think it was in downtown vegas. I think I was working a transaction with a fixer upper who was going to be in a thong on the next Rivertoys poster (or so she thought.) It was at that moment that I realized 3 things.
1. Your father is a genius :eek:
2. There's no way you're related to the man :idea: See post one for further details.
3. If you get thrown out of a beer drinking hall because you're too drunk/loud, it must be a good weekend. :D

Nord
05-04-2007, 08:53 PM
Crazy that this happened, I was supposed to hang out with Paris and Blake Mcgrath last week. We rescheduled for next week..........
Seriously!!
Wonder if it will still happen????
~NORD~

blacksheepvictor
05-04-2007, 09:45 PM
Reading that put a big smile on my face.:D :D :D I trans dirty nasty stinky females to CRDF from time to time. I would love to see Hilton interact with some of them. OOOO!!! more smiles :D :D :D .

Forkin' Crazy
05-04-2007, 10:03 PM
That's some of the funniest shit I've read in a long time!
(and I read a lot of funny shit) :D :D
You of all people I would have figured had heard that before!!! http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif ;)
I bet some alum might help.:)

shueman
05-05-2007, 01:29 AM
Fockin' ET/Insider will have daily updates for sure...:)

Not So Fast
05-05-2007, 07:32 AM
Dont forget Physco Spears, that way we would probably get a look at three bald pink tacos at once!!!!!!! Not that I wouldnt look mind you. ;) NSF

fatboy95
05-05-2007, 07:43 AM
Another celeb headed for rehab to get public sympathy. Bet her jail cell is a penthouse and the guards will be the Chippendale dancers.:jawdrop:

ratso
05-05-2007, 08:32 AM
If I was the judge, I'd have invited her to my chambers and let her have the opportunity to "get off"...http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

Baja Big Dog
05-05-2007, 08:38 AM
Crazy that this happened, I was supposed to hang out with Paris and Blake Mcgrath last week. We rescheduled for next week..........
Seriously!!
Wonder if it will still happen????
~NORD~
Look at Nord...name dropping and shit!!!!:D

Baja Big Dog
05-05-2007, 08:41 AM
Cant wait to see her when see gets out crying and shit, saying "who's my mommie, whos my mommie" with big hand prints on her bonie ass from Bertha smackin it good!!:D

boatsnblondes
05-05-2007, 08:44 AM
Contraray to popular belief, this is NOT a good thing. The judge, dipshit that he is, made it clear she is to have NO special treatment....meaning, at least to me, she will go to city jail and get thrown in with the general population...bitches, ho's gang bangers, dykes, the shit of society. She, in my opinion, is in GRAVE danger from someone looking for a few minutes of fame...to do this to her, is wreckless, and irresposible....whatever she did, I believe she needs to account for it, but to knowingly endanger her like this?? Is wrong...

DAVEO
05-05-2007, 09:00 AM
JAIL SEX
Staring Paris Hilton

Baja Big Dog
05-05-2007, 09:05 AM
Contraray to popular belief, this is NOT a good thing. The judge, dipshit that he is, made it clear she is to have NO special treatment....meaning, at least to me, she will go to city jail and get thrown in with the general population...bitches, ho's gang bangers, dykes, the shit of society. She, in my opinion, is in GRAVE danger from someone looking for a few minutes of fame...to do this to her, is wreckless, and irresposible....whatever she did, I believe she needs to account for it, but to knowingly endanger her like this?? Is wrong...
Wrong...no special treatment, but she falls under the "high profile" status. She will not be allowed in general population, she will be in a cell with two beds, and may or may not have a room mate. She will ave probably an hour or two in the work out area.
She will shit and pee on a stainless crapper, would love to have pictures of her the first time she squats on that cold crapper!!!:D

boatsnblondes
05-05-2007, 09:56 AM
Wrong...no special treatment, but she falls under the "high profile" status. She will not be allowed in general population, she will be in a cell with two beds, and may or may not have a room mate. She will ave probably an hour or two in the work out area.
She will shit and pee on a stainless crapper, would love to have pictures of her the first time she squats on that cold crapper!!!:D
But the judge made it clear about no special treatment, that would mean no high profile staus also, wouldn't it???

PHOTOGLOU
05-05-2007, 10:26 AM
But the judge made it clear about no special treatment, that would mean no high profile staus also, wouldn't it???
No.... High profile is seperated no matter what.... Could you imagine the law suit if she is hurt and they did nothing to protect her.... Star or not she will be alone most of the time.... Special treatment IE Cell Phone house arrest weekend jail time night jail time etc....

Baja Big Dog
05-05-2007, 12:12 PM
No.... High profile is seperated no matter what.... Could you imagine the law suit if she is hurt and they did nothing to protect her.... Star or not she will be alone most of the time.... Special treatment IE Cell Phone house arrest weekend jail time night jail time etc....
She will be allowed to buy a phone card and has something like 10 minutes a day on the phone....probably will be calling Neiman Marcus ordering a sheep sh=king toilet seat cover!!!:idea:

Not So Fast
05-05-2007, 12:23 PM
Yeah, just like Martha Stewart. Do you honestly think for one minute they would throw her in with the general population?? If one hair gets abused they will have so many lawsuits and ambulance chasing buttholes that the city would lose their ass. She mat be in jail but not the jail you & me would see!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: NSF

boatsnblondes
05-05-2007, 12:40 PM
This from My way News.....
She was then ordered to report to a women's jail in suburban Lynwood by the set date or face 90 days behind bars. The judge's ruling excluded her from paying to serve time in a jail of her choice, as some are allowed.
And this from the LA times.....
And he made it clear that he wanted no special treatment for Hilton — an heiress to the Hilton hotel fortune and a successful entrepreneur in her own right — ordering her to spend her sentence in a county jail and not a privately run "glamour slammer" where other celebrities have done their time.
I think she'll be in county lockup....Defense atty. says he will appeal....:idea:

Strippoker
05-05-2007, 02:10 PM
all i can say is this would be one of the hottest prision chick flixs of the summer? :D

SmokinLowriderSS
05-05-2007, 02:27 PM
According to the radio news this AM, if she fails to report on time, the judge has sworn to double her sentence and give her 90 days. He should be able to do it too under contempt statutes.
Glad to see it happen.

Jst2kewt
05-05-2007, 10:30 PM
They need to make it a reality show.. I would love to watch her get what she deserves in jail... Her roomie will have fun with her.. lmao!!:devil:

RitcheyRch
05-05-2007, 10:32 PM
Posted in another thread but is fitting here.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149507
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/11726paris-med.jpg