PDA

View Full Version : Official Cinco de Mayo Thread....

BoneDaddy
05-05-2007, 06:17 AM
Hapy fifth of MAY!
Enjoy the fight!:D

Forkin' Crazy
05-05-2007, 06:20 AM
I really am tired of sinko duh mayo. A mexican holiday in the US. I am sure they celibrate our holidays over there.:rolleyes: But if you live in Mexifornia, do as the Mexifornians do.:devil:

Garrddogg
05-05-2007, 06:29 AM
Yeah uh not to be a dick or nothin but
fukc cinco de mayo!

stoker
05-05-2007, 06:40 AM
The only thing I will be celebrating today is that one year ago today my divorce was finalized:D

Forkin' Crazy
05-05-2007, 06:42 AM
The only thing I will be celebrating today is that one year ago today my divorce was finalized:D
Now that is a cause for celebration!!! Mine was the 28 of last month.... 7 years!!!:eek:

sleekcraft80
05-05-2007, 07:16 AM
Mine was 13 years ago June. As for Cinco De Mayo, it is just another day

Not So Fast
05-05-2007, 07:25 AM
I really am tired of sinko duh mayo. A mexican holiday in the US. I am sure they celibrate our holidays over there.:rolleyes: But if you live in Mexifornia, do as the Mexifornians do.:devil:
More true words were never spoken but damnit I love the food :D NSF

RitcheyRch
05-05-2007, 07:44 AM
Congrats. Know the feeling. Been divorced since 1995.

707dog
05-05-2007, 07:57 AM
would love to enjoy the 5th of may but we are laying a good freind and single father to rest today so the 5th of may means much more than its original intentions...everybody be safe please even if your not celibrating cinco de mayo.... you know that johnny law gots a stiff one today for anybody behind the wheel....RIP JAMIE.T

hoolign
05-05-2007, 08:00 AM
would love to enjoy the 5th of may but we are laying a good freind and single father to rest today so the 5th of may means much more than its original intentions...everybody be safe please even if your not celibrating cinco de mayo.... you know that johnny law gots a stiff one today for anybody behind the wheel....RIP JAMIE.T
Sorry about yur bud! :(

Baja Big Dog
05-05-2007, 08:26 AM
Now we can party...congratulations:D

MommaRipka
05-05-2007, 08:29 AM
Its my 18 Annv. we had to pick a day he could remember. gitas and food:)

Baja Big Dog
05-05-2007, 08:29 AM
Hey...cinco de mayo...lets throw a party and invite some LAPD bro's down to finish the job they started on the 1st...and lets make sure the Mayor Mex is there to enjoy the festivities.....:D

Devil's Advocate
05-05-2007, 08:43 AM
I hear ya.

SHOTKALLIN
05-05-2007, 11:40 AM
Cinco de Mayo is not even celebrated in Mexico. It is an American holiday. There are a few Mexican Americans in this country. They are not all illegal. Besides Mexican food and tequila/ Margaritas are worth a Holiday.:D
Oh yeah....what about senoritas?

OverKill
05-05-2007, 12:25 PM
If any of you guy's even think about Drinking and Driving tonight. Well I will tell you from the heart. GO F**K YOURSELF...........

BoneDaddy
05-05-2007, 02:33 PM
Be safe! Defintely going to be a few sobriety checks out there tonight.:eek:

Forkin' Crazy
05-05-2007, 03:02 PM
Cinco de Mayo is not even celebrated in Mexico. It is an American holiday. There are a few Mexican Americans in this country. They are not all illegal. Besides Mexican food and tequila/ Margaritas are worth a Holiday.:D
Oh yeah....what about senoritas?
That is bullshit! :jawdrop:
Cinco de Mayo is a date of great importance for the Mexican and Chicano communities. It marks the victory of the Mexican Army over the French at the Battle of Puebla. Althought the Mexican army was eventually defeated, the "Batalla de Puebla" came to represent a symbol of Mexican unity and patriotism. With this victory, Mexico demonstrated to the world that Mexico and all of Latin America were willing to defend themselves of any foreign intervention. Especially those from imperialist states bent on world conquest.
Maybe you should to a yahoo search on it.http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
And what about the mexican girls? They mostly stick with there own race from what I have seen.

marty722
05-05-2007, 03:22 PM
Cinco de Mayo don't sound english to me :D :D :D
It should be sink the mayo!!!!!

Forkin' Crazy
05-05-2007, 03:46 PM
Wow, you couldn't even cut and paste from two paragraphs down the page you stole this from:
You are wrong. Cinco de Mayo is an Americanized drinking game version of an important historical date that is celebrated with little fanfare in Mexico.
So now I am a thief and wrong. Dammed to hell!:devil:
Did you read the rest as well? And I agree. It doesn't sound American to me. More on this later...lol

moneypit
05-05-2007, 04:39 PM
I thought cinco de mayo was from when the Juajacans took over the San Fernando Valley parks... They started with Lanark and moved east into the Valley and eventually migrated to Encino...