PDA

View Full Version : New Carpet

UltraLucky
05-05-2007, 08:31 AM
I have a 2001 210 RS that I am upgrading the stereo on. I would like to replace the carpeting with a higher grade like what is in the newer high end models while the interior is out. Is this something you guys would do ? If not could you point me in the right direction.
Thanks,
Camden

southbayrhino22
05-06-2007, 04:22 PM
I just got my 2000 22 stealth back from getting a new floor and carpet put in it. It looks and feels alot better than the old carpet. While I had the interior out I went through and redid all my electric connections with heatshrink butt connectors. Over the years the interior lights and bow lights and several guages quit working due to corroded connections. I also replaced all the nuts in the side panels with nylocks since 28 of the 30 were loose when I took it apart.

Lightning
05-08-2007, 03:35 PM
I just got my 2000 22 stealth back from getting a new floor and carpet put in it. It looks and feels alot better than the old carpet. While I had the interior out I went through and redid all my electric connections with heatshrink butt connectors. Over the years the interior lights and bow lights and several guages quit working due to corroded connections. I also replaced all the nuts in the side panels with nylocks since 28 of the 30 were loose when I took it apart.
Got some pics, how about cost?

southbayrhino22
05-08-2007, 09:33 PM
Ill try and post some pics later this week. Ive been busy with work ( 15 hr days). The new floor glassed on both sides with new ski locker hatches fully glassed around $2300 and carpet $500. Ill look for my receipt. I had Orange county boat repair do the work and it came out excellent. I did all electric and interior removal and put it back in.

ULTRA28
05-10-2007, 09:51 AM
I have a 2001 210 RS that I am upgrading the stereo on. I would like to replace the carpeting with a higher grade like what is in the newer high end models while the interior is out. Is this something you guys would do ? If not could you point me in the right direction.
Thanks,
Camden
We could do it, but we are pretty backed up right now. You might want to try Designer Marine in Corona.

UltraLucky
05-11-2007, 02:55 PM
We could do it, but we are pretty backed up right now. You might want to try Designer Marine in Corona.
Thanks I will give them a try ?
What grades and styles are available. Have you been installing the Berber style marine carpets. What about 40oz. ?

shippingguy
05-11-2007, 02:56 PM
Thanks I will give them a try ?
What grades and styles are available. Have you been installing the Berber style marine carpets. What about 40oz. ?
40 oz. is pretty much the standard.