PDA

View Full Version : Frist trip out to the lake PART 2

I DIG IT !
05-05-2007, 10:37 AM
Well for the few peps that helped me with my little problem last time I posted about my frist trip out this year. Come to find out that it was the coupler and I had to pull the drive and motor to fix a 460$ part. OUCH!!!! What we found out was that one of the motor mounts,top nut had some how came loose. And so every time you hit the gas it torqued out the motor out. so It all came down to engine alingment. This really sucks. But thank you for all your help with the matter. We are all fixed and ready for the water again. About 2100$ latter:( :( :(

HocusPocus
05-05-2007, 11:10 AM
sorry to hear about the problems but glad you will be back in the water again. :D

Baja Big Dog
05-05-2007, 11:45 AM
Well for the few peps that helped me with my little problem last time I posted about my frist trip out this year. Come to find out that it was the coupler and I had to pull the drive and motor to fix a 460$ part. OUCH!!!! What we found out was that one of the motor mounts,top nut had some how came loose. And so every time you hit the gas it torqued out the motor out. so It all came down to engine alingment. This really sucks. But thank you for all your help with the matter. We are all fixed and ready for the water again. About 2100$ latter:( :( :(
YIKES!!!:mad: