PDA

View Full Version : D-backs Finally Win

Not So Fast
05-06-2007, 03:36 PM
You talk about a losing streak, never mind the little 5 gamer we were in, how about not beating the Mets since 1984 :confused: Something like over 120 innings, ZOW, talk about being owned!!! Oh well its over now and they even picked up a game SINCE THE DODGERS LOST :D NSF

Not So Fast
05-06-2007, 04:35 PM
The Diamondbacks first season was 1998, so I'd guess their losing streak started sometime after that.
I guess you are right now that I think about it :( Damn I been wrong so many times lately that I must be losing it!! Was I right about the number of innings?? I thought thats what the annoucers said, oh well at least they won :D NSF

Not So Fast
05-06-2007, 06:34 PM
13 game home losing streak to the Mets since May 2004.
Good to have the informer back, you're usually right on about sports IMO, other things I'm not to sure about :D J/K! I knew there was a 4 in there somewhere. When did the D-backs open the doors, 98 you say, it seems longer.
What do you think of the young guys, seems like they just cant quite all get on the same page, if they hit then the pitching isnt there and vice-versa. I think they have a shot this year? NSF