PDA

View Full Version : Well ..Got a surprise party yesterday

hoolign
05-06-2007, 04:39 PM
and a Pile of people snuck in. The woman had me go totown and do a shitload of errands...every single person stalled me for stupid shit. Finally had enough and pinned er home to find a pile o friends ..( I hate surprises) Hanson, Marcie and Alisha, and a bunch of others. Anyways firewoks went on around 11pm and the "OZZY" dissapeared. I looked for him from 11:00 till 6:30 . My woman went to sleep around 2AM and got up at 6:30 went for a drive and the dumb ass ran about half a mile to the highway - splatterd! Shitty end to a great night!:( Never missed a dog till now!) Kim had to scoop him off the highway cause I couldnt do it. Buried him around 9:00 and started in on beer. We were outside drinkin beer to "OZZY" and on the sat radio came New "OZZY" I don't wanna stop..and fukk me if that didn't sumerize our dog!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw_sY1_Qphg
RIP OZZY! :( Later bud!
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30255&d=1178498932

yopengo
05-06-2007, 05:00 PM
Wow that really sucks. RIP Ozzy. :(

SummitKarl
05-06-2007, 05:02 PM
oh Jeff I am so sorry:(
thats just got to be a rough one:cry:
I am sure you guys gave Ozzy a great life while he was here....it amazing how these little guys become so much apart of your life:cry:
RIP Ozzy:(

hoolign
05-06-2007, 05:07 PM
oh Jeff I am so sorry:(
thats just got to be a rough one:cry:
I am sure you guys gave Ozzy a great life while he was here....it amazing how these little guys become so much apart of your life:cry:
RIP Ozzy:(
It sucks! poor lil fukker, but at least he died quick. We thought maybe the yotes got him. I can just see the stupid look on his face as he was truckin cross the field:D he loved cruisin! He was so low to the gound I always joked about gettin him a lift kit, I can't belive the lil bastard made it that far without gettin high centered
:D . I miss that dog! :(

Garrddogg
05-06-2007, 05:09 PM
Man Im sorry. :(
that shiat sucks I dont know what Id do if that happened to me.
Gary

Debbolas
05-06-2007, 05:21 PM
I am so sorry:(
Not sure what I would do if I lost one of mine:(

photo chick
05-06-2007, 05:23 PM
Oh Hooli I am so sorry to hear this...I can't imagine if that happened to one of my babies.... I'm also sorry it had to happy during your night of celebration!

fat rat
05-06-2007, 05:26 PM
Hang in there.....................it get's better with time.

SummitKarl
05-06-2007, 05:27 PM
It sucks! poor lil fukker, but at least he died quick. We thought maybe the yotes got him. I can just see the stupid look on his face as he was truckin cross the field:D he loved cruisin! He was so low to the gound I always joked about gettin him a lift kit, I can't belive the lil bastard made it that far without gettin high centered
:D . I miss that dog! :(
yotes
Thats my biggest fear around here..and why I come home at dusk no matter what to let her into the safety of the house;)
lift kit
LMAO.......mine needs lowered...everytime she goes for a berm shot it's a blur of legs, tail and dirt:D
sounds like Ozzy was well loved:D

hoolign
05-06-2007, 05:48 PM
yotes
Thats my biggest fear around here..and why I come home at dusk no matter what to let her into the safety of the house;)
lift kit
LMAO.......mine needs lowered...everytime she goes for a berm shot it's a blur of legs, tail and dirt:D
sounds like Ozzy was well loved:D
I aint never been so sad over a mutt! Yep he was loved/spoiled/and he's missed. Crazy lil fukker! I hate lookin at his pic! It's bizzare how " I don't wanna stop" Sums him up :D

Troy McClure
05-06-2007, 06:00 PM
Sorry for your loss, looks like a pretty cool dog.

hoolign
05-06-2007, 06:21 PM
Sorry for your loss, looks like a pretty cool dog.
yeah he was:( Freakin nutcase :D Still think the lil shit is gonna come runnin through the damn door:confused:

SummitKarl
05-06-2007, 06:25 PM
hey Jeff here is a little something Riodog posted a while back, I am sure it's a tough read right now, but I am sure if Ozzy could speak he would tell you this
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1394Rio-Doggies_Prayer1.jpg

OutCole'd
05-06-2007, 06:29 PM
Sad news Hooli, sorry to hear this.

Miss Perfect
05-06-2007, 06:31 PM
Awwwwwww Jeff, I know how much you loved that little guy. I am so sorry.
RIP Ozzy :(

rrrr
05-06-2007, 06:43 PM
Sorry to hear about your pup, hooli. :(

73kona455
05-06-2007, 06:56 PM
Sorry about your doggie Hooli..:(

Miss Managed Assets
05-06-2007, 07:01 PM
We are sorry to hear about your loss and send our consolences. Our thoughts are with you during this difficult time.

dragboat
05-06-2007, 07:07 PM
Sorry to here of your loss Hooli, I cried like a baby when I lost my Brittney Spaniel named Cadillac, They truly become part of your family, hang in there.

Devil's Advocate
05-06-2007, 07:20 PM
So sorry about your little pup. R.I.P Ozzy and condolances to you Hooli.

Mrs.Racer277
05-06-2007, 07:28 PM
Oh Hooli I am sooooooooooooooooo sorry to hear about Ozzy. I still have all those cute pics on my Havi computer of him. I know you and kitty will miss him. RIP Ozzy. Dang pass the tissue please.

hoolign
05-06-2007, 07:32 PM
Oh Hooli I am sooooooooooooooooo sorry to hear about Ozzy. I still have all those cute pics on my Havi computer of him. I know you and kitty will miss him. RIP Ozzy. Dang pass the tissue please.
Were out!
I just went and put the bobcat bucket over his grave so the yotes wont dig him up. Got a big boulder that's shaped like the Rocky Mountains commin out on Tues to put over his grave. First thing I see when I hopped out of it was his freakin tennis ball over by the fence:(

Mrs.Racer277
05-06-2007, 07:35 PM
Were out!
I just went and put the bobcat bucket over his grave so the yotes wont dig him up. Got a big boulder that's shaped like the Rocky Mountains commin out on Tues to put over his grave. First thing I see when I hopped out of it was his freakin tennis ball over by the fence:(
Just opened a new box.
He lived a great life..I will miss the silly stories you told me about him.:(
Again I am soooooo sorry.

hoolign
05-06-2007, 07:42 PM
Just opened a new box.
He lived a great life..I will miss the silly stories you told me about him.:(
Again I am soooooo sorry.
He was definitley my ultimate source of the most consistent entertainment! Never a dull moment! :D

Mrs.Racer277
05-06-2007, 07:43 PM
He was definitley my ultimate source of the most consistent entertainment! Never a dull moment! :D
Kitty is in for it now.:rolleyes: ;)
Hang in the hunny bunny

hoolign
05-06-2007, 07:44 PM
Kitty is in for it now.:rolleyes: ;)
Hang in the hunny bunny
damn cat is all fukked up too,,he knows his buudy is gone! At least he doesnt have to worry about wakim up with OZZY humpin him anymore

Mrs.Racer277
05-06-2007, 07:47 PM
damn cat is all fukked up too,,he knows his buudy is gone! At least he doesnt have to worry about wakim up with OZZY humpin him anymore
Time will heal.
Ozzy was just like his owner ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-06-2007, 08:18 PM
so sorry Hooli. :(

Kim Hanson
05-06-2007, 08:29 PM
I miss OZ also Holligan and going to the road...it's one of those things that you will remember forever...hang in there buddy :(
I really hope Trena is starting to take it alittle better :( I don't know what else to say buddy, Marcy & I love you guys...call any time Jeff..........( . )( . )..........:(

hoolign
05-06-2007, 08:37 PM
I miss OZ also Holligan and going to the road...it's one of those things that you will remember forever...hang in there buddy :(
I really hope Trena is starting to take it alittle better :( I don't know what else to say buddy, Marcy & I love you guys...call any time Jeff..........( . )( . )..........:(
She's startin to. Thanks for pickin him up ..I just couln't do it! . I'm gonna phone the breeder in the AM and see if she has anymore comming due. Trena says she doesn't want another dog but if i can get an order in for another Black one, resembling OZ I'm gonna grab him! Ya know she isn't gonna resist :D You guys rock. Aleisha is a cool chick..anyone that can put up with my 3/4 pickled kid has got to a tolerent:D Give ya a shout soon!

Kim Hanson
05-06-2007, 10:17 PM
She's startin to. Thanks for pickin him up ..I just couln't do it! . I'm gonna phone the breeder in the AM and see if she has anymore comming due. Trena says she doesn't want another dog but if i can get an order in for another Black one, resembling OZ I'm gonna grab him! Ya know she isn't gonna resist :D You guys rock. Aleisha is a cool chick..anyone that can put up with my 3/4 pickled kid has got to a tolerent:D Give ya a shout soon!
That would be cool, always good parting with you :D :D So sad for OZ though :( We move on though Jeff, better things are right around the corner...( people have told me that In the last month, I told them to fock off ! ) Strong people survive through this kind of stuff, throw Trena over you shoulder and carry on buddy:) She will need you through this stuff Big Time !:( ...........( . )( . )...........:( :(

lewiville
05-06-2007, 10:26 PM
dude, I feel yur pain. My best dog was hit on the freeway. She was pretty young.

havasu5150
05-07-2007, 06:23 AM
Hooli,
sorry for your loss. I have 3 dogs and 2 cats myself. all part of the family. Its tough when you lose one.

racecar.hotshoe
05-07-2007, 06:40 AM
Sorry for the loss of your friend.Damn first you lost your driveway:D then your dog :( I hope things get better for you.

Mrs.Racer277
05-07-2007, 06:52 AM
You are a true friend.
XXOO

hoolign
05-07-2007, 07:58 AM
You are a true friend.
XXOO
People can say what they want about Kim, but couldn't replace him as a friend if I tried and I wouldn't want to!

hoolign
05-07-2007, 09:43 AM
A bump for OZZY and i'll let er slide:(

Mrs.Racer277
05-07-2007, 09:48 AM
A bump for OZZY and i'll let er slide:(
Hope you are doing better today. :(

OGShocker
05-07-2007, 09:51 AM
Sorry to hear about OZZY. Funny how our pets go from "That damn Dog" to a member of the family. My dog Max died 20+ years ago and I still miss "that damn dog".
Hope things get better soon,
Mark

OGShocker
05-07-2007, 09:52 AM
Sorry to hear about OZZY. Funny how our pets go from "That damn Dog" to a member of the family. My dog Max died 20+ years ago and I still miss "that damn dog".
Hope things get better soon,
Mark

Dave C
05-07-2007, 09:53 AM
so sorry to hear... my condolences.:(
too bad he couldn't go out doing something fun like humping your leg or something.

hoolign
05-07-2007, 09:56 AM
so sorry to hear... my condolences.:(
too bad he couldn't go out doing something fun like humping your leg or something.
Oh he was havin fun, lil fukker just loved cruisin, but would always come back when ya hollared, Come back with thsi shit eatin grin on his face. cats pretty happy not wakin up with a ' what the fukk is in my ass look " on his face :D

topless
05-07-2007, 11:25 AM
Sorry about Ozzy. I know how hard it is to lose a pet.

racecar.hotshoe
05-07-2007, 11:41 AM
Sorry about Ozzy. I know how hard it is to lose a pet.
Later dont count....:D

Biglue
05-07-2007, 11:42 AM
Sorry to hear about your pooch Hoolign.

Tom Brown
05-07-2007, 11:55 AM
Sorry, Hooli.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
05-07-2007, 12:22 PM
That was one cute dog. Sorry about your loss. :(

Kim Hanson
05-07-2007, 04:49 PM
You are a true friend.
XXOO
Well ya :D :D ..........( . )( . )................

Kim Hanson
05-07-2007, 04:58 PM
People can say what they want about Kim, but couldn't replace him as a friend if I tried and I wouldn't want to!
Its cause we still know how to rock the joint down, drink till we can't stand, still just about got kicked out of Hotels in Sylvan Lake for loud music ( that was the shit that night ) Marcy and I talked a lot on the ride home yesterday about you and Trenna coming to party at Sandy Beach this summer, thats going to be a keeper! I just about got kicked out of there last year for loud music :D :D I still have to make it down to your place for the other party and there was a little garage that we got gas at on the way home yesterday and I spotted a 110 cc chopper for 2 grand, that should wake up Sandy Beach when we get twisted :D :D .........( . )( . )...........I will stock up the first aid kit :D :D

hoolign
05-07-2007, 04:59 PM
Well ya :D :D ..........( . )( . )................
I musta looked at 200 sites for dogs today and made a dozen calls..and no luck yet:rolleyes: The lady we got him form is not selling any more pups .. I may have to up the anti:mad:

Kim Hanson
05-07-2007, 05:03 PM
I musta looked at 200 sites for dogs today and made a dozen calls..and no luck yet:rolleyes: The lady we got him form is not selling any more pups .. I may have to up the anti:mad:
I can go look here at the pet stores! :idea: What kind of dog was he?.........( . )( . ).........

hoolign
05-07-2007, 05:05 PM
I can go look here at the pet stores! :idea: What kind of dog was he?.........( . )( . ).........
Shitzu /Maltese. Very minimal Shitzu. Solid black with a white patch on his neck. I want as close as possible and don't really care what they want for coin.

Kim Hanson
05-07-2007, 05:21 PM
Shitzu /Maltese. Very minimal Shitzu. Solid black with a white patch on his neck. I want as close as possible and don't really care what they want for coin.
Marcy was right on what kind he was, I should just believe her sometimes ;) I will look for one bud..........( . )( . ).............

pixilatedpussy
05-07-2007, 05:23 PM
;) and a Pile of people snuck in. The woman had me go totown and do a shitload of errands...every single person stalled me for stupid shit. Finally had enough and pinned er home to find a pile o friends ..( I hate surprises) Hanson, Marcie and Alisha, and a bunch of others. Anyways firewoks went on around 11pm and the "OZZY" dissapeared. I looked for him from 11:00 till 6:30 . My woman went to sleep around 2AM and got up at 6:30 went for a drive and the dumb ass ran about half a mile to the highway - splatterd! Shitty end to a great night!:( Never missed a dog till now!) Kim had to scoop him off the highway cause I couldnt do it. Buried him around 9:00 and started in on beer. We were outside drinkin beer to "OZZY" and on the sat radio came New "OZZY" I don't wanna stop..and fukk me if that didn't sumerize our dog!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw_sY1_Qphg
RIP OZZY! :( Later bud!
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30255&d=1178498932
OMG!!! Are you serious??? ( cuz goodness knows I can never tell...) So sorry Jeff! RIP Ozzy!:(

hoolign
05-07-2007, 05:29 PM
;)
OMG!!! Are you serious??? ( cuz goodness knows I can never tell...) So sorry Jeff! RIP Ozzy!:(
Yep, sux but true!

Phat Matt
05-07-2007, 05:58 PM
Sorry Hooli. I couldn't imagine if that happened to our Buddy. :(

Mrs.Racer277
05-07-2007, 06:50 PM
The perfect one will come along. :)
I love my pound puppy

hoolign
05-07-2007, 06:52 PM
How about this
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30337&d=1178589099
Is that a Maltese? looks like it from the pic! How old?? male?
Goofy lookin lil ****er! :D

hoolign
05-07-2007, 06:54 PM
Sorry Hooli. I couldn't imagine if that happened to our Buddy. :(
It's bizzare how ya get attached to them! I put some rocks on his grave to keep the yotes out until his boulder shows up. When i was walkin back to the barn I could swear the lil ****ker was runnin up on me:D

Mrs.Racer277
05-07-2007, 06:55 PM
Very Cute

pixilatedpussy
05-07-2007, 07:14 PM
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30337&d=1178589099
Is that a Maltese? looks like it from the pic! How old?? male?
Goofy lookin lil ****er! :D
That is a lil dog, they dont get very big at all. Cute lil fluff balls though.

hoolign
05-07-2007, 07:19 PM
That is a lil dog, they dont get very big at all. Cute lil fluff balls though.
Neither was OZZY.. 12lbs. Maltese " shitzu is what she wants..so that's what she gets;)

hoolign
05-07-2007, 07:26 PM
Freinds of ours picked him up today... I think they said more are available. The rats didn't know WTF it was :D
I just asked her and she's got her mind set on same breed as OZ. I'm sure you know that once 'their" mind is set..that there aint a snowballs chance in hell of off setting it! :D

pixilatedpussy
05-07-2007, 08:17 PM
Neither was OZZY.. 12lbs. Maltese " shitzu is what she wants..so that's what she gets;)
Ahhhh cute! But I think that is a Shitza poo...they have curlier fur & look like lil fluff balls. Bellababe has one. Cutie pie!

hoolign
05-07-2007, 08:22 PM
Ahhhh cute! But I think that is a Shitza poo...they have curlier fur & look like lil fluff balls. Bellababe has one. Cutie pie!
According to Mikey it's a Bichon Shitzu. I'll find her the one she want's soon enough..I'm on a mad hunt!

FOREVER2DOXIES
05-08-2007, 07:08 AM
sorry to hear about your dog and the tragic outcome. i dont know what i would do if that happened to either of my weiners. i do know how it felt when a coyote stole my cat last summer though...thought i would never get over it. you will know when, and if, the right time comes for a new pet. it might take a long time...

sorry dog
05-09-2007, 12:10 PM
Sorry bout the dog Hooli.
It seems to hurt worse when they go early by car.
MegaC in my avatar got hit a few years back but she made it through with a broken leg. I wish there was an easier way to teach'em.