PDA

View Full Version : something I'm proud of

marty722
05-06-2007, 05:25 PM
Well I finally got it done.... I have not worked on a motor since high school and I just spent the last 6 weeks and a ton of money to make my motor look alittle better.... This is not like some of your motors that you guys have but I'm proud of what I did and with alittle help I was able to remember how things were done... So tell me what do you think?
PS I bought this thing from a ***boater and it ran like shit.... Of course I was never told about it.. but now it runs like a bat out of hell....
PSS one more thing to make it complete is a nice set of thru transom headers.... no more cover on the motor....

Dribble
05-06-2007, 05:32 PM
All I see is an engine. :) :) :)

Summer LuvN
05-06-2007, 05:36 PM
Well I finally got it done.... I have not worked on a motor since high school and I just spent the last 6 weeks and a ton of money to make my motor look alittle better.... This is not like some of your motors that you guys have but I'm proud of what I did and with alittle help I was able to remember how things were done... So tell me what do you think?
PS I bought this thing from a ***boater and it ran like shit.... Of course I was never told about it.. but now it runs like a bat out of hell....
PSS one more thing to make it complete is a nice set of thru transom headers.... no more cove on the motor....
Good job on that! How much help did ya have?????:devil: