PDA

View Full Version : the talk

cxr133
05-07-2007, 10:18 AM
Sooo............
my son is turning 16 soon, and now has his first girlfriend. I dont think i can put it off any further and now have to sitdown and have "the talk" you know the birds and the bees .. with him.
I dont remember getting the talk when i was young.. So im looking for advice from thos who have given it.. how do you start, what topics are discussed, etc??

hoolign
05-07-2007, 10:20 AM
Sooo............
my son is turning 16 soon, and now has his first girlfriend. I dont think i can put it off any further and now have to sitdown and have "the talk" you know the birds and the bees .. with him.
I dont remember getting the talk when i was young.. So im looking for advice from thos who have given it.. how do you start, what topics are discussed, etc??
Get him a pic of Brittany spears unpregnanet - pat him on the back. Give him one of her pregent -whack him upside the head! He'll get the idea:D

ratso
05-07-2007, 10:28 AM
I never had to give my son the talk... he just sat back horrified as he watched me over the years...;)

MudPumper
05-07-2007, 10:40 AM
Sooo............
Unless he has been locked in a closet since he was 10, he already knows whats up at 16. :idea:

BEER&WATER
05-07-2007, 10:41 AM
if he is 16 and has no idea yet!! then just leave a playboy
layin around for him to find first then have the TALK

hoolign
05-07-2007, 10:42 AM
if he is 16 and has no idea yet!! then just leave a playboy
layin around for him to find first then have the TALK
Just don't shake hands with after 'the talk" :D

GRUNION
05-07-2007, 10:42 AM
Yup better belive he knows more than you will be willing to discuss with him.

707dog
05-07-2007, 10:43 AM
shit bro im right there also mine just hit 13 going on 21:mad: i cant give him the talk i was givin it kinda went like this.this is coming from my uncle's and there buddys...IF YOU MEET A GIRL THAT YOU THINK YOU LIKE HER INVITE HER OVER TO THE HOUSE AND WE WILL INTERVEIW HER FOR YA...LMAO.. you mean question her, they said yes why? well what kinda ?'s do you ask her..well first things first is she a virgin if she is not perfect ? #2 does she take it in the pooper..lmao...and that about sums up the ?'s...but the moral there story was to BANG AS MANY UGLY CHICKS AS POSSABLY FOR SOME PRACTICE THEN THAT AWAY WHEN YOU GET TO A HOTTIE YOU HAVE SOME SKILLS UNDER THE BELT TO PUT IT ON HER AND SHE CAN TELL ALL HER FREINDS AND THE KNOTCHS ON THE BED POST WILL BEGIN....I KNOW BAD INFO BUT HEY IT WORKED FOR ME:D :D :D

MudPumper
05-07-2007, 10:43 AM
Sooo............
Don't be suprised whey you sit down for the talk and HE teaches YOU a thing or two. :D

Ziggy
05-07-2007, 10:44 AM
I BIG box of Trojans to break the ice, then just hit him with some reality about consequences....especially the financial aspect.
You have to hope and figure the girlfiends parents will or have done similar.

Jbb
05-07-2007, 10:44 AM
Still waiting for my ..."talk"...:)

DeltaSigBoater
05-07-2007, 11:28 AM
Tell him if he does her in the pooper she won't get pregnet :D

Ziggy
05-07-2007, 11:32 AM
Tell him if he does her in the pooper she won't get pregnet :D
So if you have a daughter you're gonna tell her the same thing too?:eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I know your post is in Jest(I hope), its just that there are always two sides to this "talk"

DeltaSigBoater
05-07-2007, 11:42 AM
So if you have a daughter you're gonna tell her the same thing too?:eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I know your post is in Jest(I hope), its just that there are always two sides to this "talk"
yes i am just joking around here... I dont have kids, but if & when I do, and when the time comes for the talk, then they (daughter(s) included are going to hear both sides.
It may sound corny but sex is not something that should be taken lightly, I've known people who have had sex and it forever changed their life, either getting a STDs, being labled negatively, or getting pregent - then having to make a choice!

cxr133
05-07-2007, 12:43 PM
Bump for less pooter talk.....:eek:
and more you know when you meets someone you really like and that time comes............................................. ..................................

Run_em_Hard
05-07-2007, 12:43 PM
Just talk to him like an adult...take him out for some father-son time and ask him if he has any questions. Bring protection, and whatever else you believe in, into the conversation. Just take it step by step, no big deal;)

cxr133
05-07-2007, 12:47 PM
Just talk to him like an adult...take him out for some father-son time and ask him if he has any questions. Bring protection, and whatever else you believe in, into the conversation. Just take it step by step, no big deal;)
So the guy trip to Tijuana.... tequila shots, 40.00 and the donkey show are probably a bad idea, Huh???

IMPATIENT 1
05-07-2007, 12:49 PM
I BIG box of Trojans to break the ice, then just hit him with some reality about consequences....especially the financial aspect.
You have to hope and figure the girlfiends parents will or have done similar.
very good advise!! they're gonna have sex, that can't be stopped , but teaching him the proper way to use protection and the knowledge of how easy it can be to get a lady preg..

Run_em_Hard
05-07-2007, 12:49 PM
So the guy trip to Tijuana.... tequila shots, 40.00 and the donkey show are probably a bad idea, Huh???
Well....if you decide that it is a good idea can I come:(

RitcheyRch
05-07-2007, 12:56 PM
Bad idea. When we going??? I wanna see the donkey show. :D