PDA

View Full Version : F'n Scammers...

707dog
05-07-2007, 12:23 PM
I GOT THESE EMAILS ALL IN A ROW WHAT A BUNCH OF DUMB FOK'S AND 2 ARE FROM CANADA... IENALED THEM BACK AND TOLD THEM I ONLY WORK WITH PAYMENTS THRU PAYPAL,NO RESPONSE YET!!
#1Hello,
I'm Mr.Alcord Bosel,I hail and reside in ontario Canada , i was surfing on the website Craigslist therefore i came across your item and am highly interested in Purchasing the (78-GLASTRON CVX-20 150HP FORCE NEW INT ) which you offer for sale.Due to the fact that it's been a long time have been searching for it,Please Kindly get back to me as soon as possible with the necessary answers to the question in mind,
1. Are you the first owner?
2. The present condition?
3. How long has it been yours?
4. Who did you buy it from?
5. Your final asking price?
Furthermore I will also like you to send me Pictures to enable me view what I intend to purchase and I will like you to know that my form of payment is through a cheque..
I await your urgent response so that we can proceed further..
Please I want you to get back to me with your final asking price..
Regards!
Mr.Alcord Bosel....
#2-Hello I'm Mr PERRY WILLIAMS, I hail from Canada, I came across your advert and am highly interested in Purchasing the{78-GLASTRON CVX-20 150HP FORCE NEW INT - $2000 (vallejo / benicia)}which you offer for sale. Due to the fact that its been a long time have been searching for it, Please Kindly get back to me as soon as possible with the necessary answers to the question in mind, Are you the first owner? The present condition? Your final asking price?And I will also like you to send me Pictures to enable me view what I intend to purchase and i will like you to know that my form of payment is through a CASHIER CHECK.. I await your urgent response so that we can proceed further.. Regards, PERRY WILLIAMS...
#3 Hello,
Nice to read from you .. well i am okay with your description of the item and also the price and i will be buying , but i will like to tell you my only method of payment is via certifiled bank check/money order ..and the check will contain my shipper fund .. and once you get the check cleared from your bank .. the esxcess fund on the check will be wire to my shipper via western union money transfer to be able to come over for the pick up at your place ... please if you are okay with this term .. kindly get back to me with your full details that will be on the payment check asap...like this below ..............
1 your full name
2 your full address
3 your state and your zipcode
your phone number .....
looking forward to hear from you ....
Warm Regards.

yopengo
05-07-2007, 12:28 PM
That dam Brown. Scamming again. :D

soupersonic
05-07-2007, 12:58 PM
That dam Brown. Scamming again. :D
Hes not scamming,hes just teaching them to spell cheque in french canadian.