PDA

View Full Version : Real estate class

Some Kind Of Monster
05-07-2007, 01:14 PM
Can anyone recommend a real estate class here in the east valley area? I am looking to learn the ins and outs of real estate. Thanks!

squirt'nmyload
05-07-2007, 01:23 PM
Can anyone recommend a real estate class here in the east valley area? I am looking to learn the ins and outs of real estate. Thanks!
:jawdrop:

photo chick
05-07-2007, 01:27 PM
On-line or in classroom? I got my first listing today!!!:D

Parker Dreamin
05-07-2007, 04:11 PM
This is who I used for the real estate sales person license. Do not know if that is what you are talking about or if you are just looking for general classes.
http://www.retrainers.com/
online is simple and the weekend crash course is a must. They teach you how to pass the test.
After October 1, 2007, to be scheduled for the state salespersons exam, you must complete three courses:
Real Estate Principles
Real Estate Practice, and
one other elective course.
You will not be scheduled for your state exam until all three courses have been completed

totenhosen
05-07-2007, 05:05 PM
I believe in AZ you actually have to do classroom time unlike in CA. 90 hours or so. Check for a list of available locations with the AZ dept of R/E.

cab_01
05-07-2007, 05:49 PM
Thelearningsource.net

Some Kind Of Monster
05-08-2007, 07:39 AM
On-line or in classroom? I got my first listing today!!!:D
I don't know. Probably an actual classroom. I'm interested in buying / selling for investments, and fixing properties to sell for profit mostly.
Thanks for the links, I'm checking them out right now. :D