PDA

View Full Version : Mouse wedged in my gate - now what?

2Driver
05-08-2007, 08:33 AM
Crap! I can't figure how he is coming out of here as he can't go up or back down. He is trying but it's not happening.
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30388&stc=1&d=1178641971

Jordy
05-08-2007, 08:38 AM
That looks much bigger than a mouse!!! Personally, I'd put a bunch of firecrackers in there with him to motivate him... :D :D :D

OutCole'd
05-08-2007, 08:40 AM
Drop one of those snakes down from the top??

superdave013
can you put a rope down there for him to climb up? I'd try to help him out because that RAT will stink big time when he dies.

NastyOne
Cap the bottom and fill the top with water.
Hopefully he can swim....:sqeyes:

AZJD
05-08-2007, 08:42 AM
Damn, I almost feel sorry for the stupid thing.

Mr. C
05-08-2007, 08:44 AM
Damn, I almost feel sorry for the stupid thing.
Almost:D

riverbound
05-08-2007, 08:46 AM
That looks much bigger than a mouse!!! Personally, I'd put a bunch of firecrackers in there with him to motivate him... :D :D :D
Very similar to my plan of pouring gas down the top and then throwing a match at the little guy.

2Driver
05-08-2007, 08:46 AM
The gate get's the afternoon sun. He's got less than 6 hours to figure it out.

phebus
05-08-2007, 08:47 AM
Just cut his feet off, and he will drop down a little bit. Then chop off his knees, and he will drop further. Repeat process until he is out. :D

photo chick
05-08-2007, 08:49 AM
Just cut his feet off, and he will drop down a little bit. Then chop off his knees, and he will drop further. Repeat process until he is out. :D
OMG! Someone's been watching too much Sopranos!!!;)

Jordy
05-08-2007, 08:49 AM
Very similar to my plan of pouring gas down the top and then throwing a match at the little guy.
Similar, yet very different. Pouring gas down the top and throwing a match will only result in a tube of fiery death that he'd have to crawl up through to escape, thereby negating any desire he would have to escape. The firecracker method would motivate him to get his ass out of the tube. You could also modify your gasoline method to just pour some on the ground around his feet and tail and achieve the same type of motivational push. :D :D :D

Froggystyle
05-08-2007, 08:51 AM
I think it is a baby Possum, and too stupid to know it is stuck personally...
Shop Vac seems like the plan of the day though. Have the pellet rifle ready.
If anyone has any questions regarding "roof rats" or the mitigation thereof, feel free to ask any questions you may have. I am now an expert.
BTW, if fed on Nutro "Senior Formula" dog food for several months, the aforementioned roof rats can and will exceed the maximum size listed on the internet by as much as 50%. I have seen smaller dogs...

Froggystyle
05-08-2007, 08:53 AM
Similar, yet very different. Pouring gas down the top and throwing a match will only result in a tube of fiery death that he'd have to crawl up through to escape, thereby negating any desire he would have to escape. The firecracker method would motivate him to get his ass out of the tube. You could also modify your gasoline method to just pour some on the ground around his feet and tail and achieve the same type of motivational push. :D :D :D
Maybe get Matt Foley, motivational speaker up there to fire him up!

Quest4Fun
05-08-2007, 08:55 AM
It looks too big for a mouse. Looks like maybe a baby opossum by the looks of those toes...Check out picture. He needs help:idea:
http://s9.invisionfree.com/bszelda/ar/t98.htm

Froggystyle
05-08-2007, 08:56 AM
I like putting the string down there idea. Since the bolts are in the way, you can't vacuum it easily, so put down a cord for it to climb. Then, ready the pellet rifle. ;)

460 jus getn it
05-08-2007, 08:57 AM
That sucks.

Jordy
Yeah, you're gonna need some motivational speaking when you end up with a baby opossum stuck in your shop vac!!! :D :D :D
On an unrelated note, another method to try involves sealing off the bottom of the tube and then using a small amount of gun powder to turn the gate tube into a opossum cannon!!! :D :D :D
jordy <----just full of good ideas today!!! :)

2Driver
Take a stick and smash him from above. Then put some super glue on the stick to fish him out...
Maybe a cap on the post next time...:D
The rail is only 1" in diameter. I tried shooting my BB gun down from the top then, when the BB came back out at 60 MPH I realized - duh - the rail is through bolted in 5 places blocking direct access.
SO far Phebus may have the best idea. now where's my buck knife? :)

Froggystyle
05-08-2007, 08:58 AM
The rail is only 1" in diameter. I tried shooting my BB gun down from the top then, when the BB came back out at 60 MPH I realized - duh - the rail is through bolted in 5 places blocking direct access.
When you get this thing out, you absolutely need to have it stuffed and mounted for your game room!!!! ;)
PS... you'll put your eye out with that thing! ;)

78Eliminator
05-08-2007, 08:59 AM
Is it menstruating, or just really scared?

hoolign
05-08-2007, 09:01 AM
can you put a rope down there for him to climb up? I'd try to help him out because that RAT will stink big time when he dies.
That'd likely work! :idea:

Jordy
05-08-2007, 09:02 AM
When you get this thing out, you absolutely need to have it stuffed and mounted for your game room!!!! ;)
Or, perhaps you could go another route with the stuffing:
Stuffed Roast Opossum
Recipe #1079691 rating
"Not tried this one yet"!It came from... Cooking for American Homemakers(Culinary Arts Institute Encyclopedic Cookbook..1910,from the 1948 copy(If you con get one of these cook books get it it has a lot of wierd but good recipes in it)
10 servings 4½ hours 3 hours prep
1 opossum
1 cup salt
Opossum Stuffing
1 large onion, chopped fine
1 tablespoon fat
opossum liver (optional)
1 cup breadcrumbs
chopped red peppers
1 dash Worcestershire sauce
1 hard-boiled egg, chopped fine
salt, to taste
Not the one? See other Stuffed Roast Opossum Recipes
(Roast Opossum).
The opossum is a very fat animal with a peculiarly flavored meat.
It is dressed much as one would dress a suckling pig,removing the entrails,and if desired,the head and tail.
After it is dressed,wash thoroughly inside and out with hot water.
Cover with cold water to which has been added 1 cup of salt.
Allow to stand overnight;in morning,drain off the salted water and rince well with clear boiling.
Stuff opossum with opossum stuffing (stuffing recipes next);sew opening or fasten with skewers.
Place in roaster,add 2 tablespoons water and roast in moderate oven (350-f.) until tender and richly browned,about one and one half hours.
Bast every 15 minutes with drippings.
Remove skewers or stitches,and place on heated platter.
Skim fat from gravy remaining in pan.
---(Opossum Stuffing)-Brown onion in fat.
Add finely chopped opossum liver and cook until liver is tender.
Add crumbs,a little red pepper,worcestershire sauce,egg,salt and water to moisten.
It's reassuring to know that there is more than one way to cook a roasted stuffed opossum, that is, if this isn't the way you're really looking for. :idea: :jawdrop:

2Driver
05-08-2007, 09:03 AM
I'm getting no sign of tail movement. I have my needle nose pliers, pen knife and am going in. Wes, cover me. :D

AZJD
05-08-2007, 09:05 AM
Call Seanv, he has had somegate problems recently, maybe he could help you tear it down and re-install your gate!:D :D :D
Sorry Sean I had to!:devil:

460 jus getn it
05-08-2007, 09:05 AM
Let the games begin. :D :D :D

460 jus getn it
05-08-2007, 09:06 AM
Call Seanv, he has had somegate problems recently, maybe he could help you tear it down and re-install your gate!:D :D :D
Sorry Sean I had to!:devil:
Haha

Froggystyle
05-08-2007, 09:06 AM
I'm getting no sign of tail movement. I have my needle nose pliers, pen knife and am going in. Wes, cover me.
So lowering a string didn't work?
So much for string theory...
(I kill me...)
Don't worry Mark, we will set up a grievance fund for you here shortly...
You know... realistically there is no hurry on the dissection plan. That can wait until tomorrow in all likelihood.
I think there is a pretty good chance that thing is "playing possum".

Jordy
05-08-2007, 09:09 AM
I think there is a pretty good chance that thing is "playing possum".
Clever. :notam:

Froggystyle
05-08-2007, 09:10 AM
Clever. :notam:
Still a little bummed here that nobody got my "string theory" joke...

AZJD
05-08-2007, 09:11 AM
On another note, while we wait for the verdict on the mouse! Brian, AKA: Squirtinmyload, is down replacing my windshiled right now. Poor working bastard!:D

2Driver
05-08-2007, 09:12 AM
Funny how needle nose pliers clamped to your tail will wake up a guy. Back to square 1. :rolleyes: :idea:

460 jus getn it
05-08-2007, 09:13 AM
On another note, while we wait for the verdict on the mouse! Brian, AKA: Squirtinmyload, is down replacing my windshiled right now. Poor working bastard!:D
LMAO, he told me yesterday that he was going to leave a small hole in the adheasive and make sure when it rains that you get soaked.

Jordy
05-08-2007, 09:14 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30394&stc=1&d=1178644437
Personally, I think the string theory joke may have been overpowered by the playing opossum joke. ;)

460 jus getn it
05-08-2007, 09:14 AM
Funny how needle nose pliers clamped to your tail will wake up a guy. Back to square 1. :rolleyes: :idea:
Cant you poke him with something on the bottom side and make him go up.

AZKC
05-08-2007, 09:19 AM
Modified string theory, got any small trebel fish hooks, maybe a little extra weight on the end of the string and go snaggin:)

Froggystyle
05-08-2007, 09:19 AM
Drop the rope, and then sit back 20 feet or so downwind and spend a couple minutes sighting in your dope on the pellet rifle.
We want pics of the escape!

Froggystyle
05-08-2007, 09:20 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30394&stc=1&d=1178644437
Personally, I think the string theory joke may have been overpowered by the playing opossum joke. ;)
Possibly... I should have known better than to combine wit with slapstick in the same post. :D

hoolign
05-08-2007, 09:21 AM
Jesus H Christ, just because it works on rrrr doesnt mean it will work on everything ..fooo:D

Froggystyle
05-08-2007, 09:21 AM
BTW... I am riveted to the computer right now awaiting the outcome... this is like 24 but all in one episode!
Get this thing over with quickly Mark so I can get back to work...

Jordy
05-08-2007, 09:22 AM
Possibly... I should have known better than to combine wit with slapstick in the same post. :D
Hey, you just gotta play to your audience... ;)
And there are lots more slapsticks than wits in this place. :D :D :D

hoolign
05-08-2007, 09:22 AM
I'm not sure if the rat would be in tune with it:D

Froggystyle
05-08-2007, 09:23 AM
I'm not sure if the rat would be in tune with it:D
Oh geez... a double pun...
What is this place coming to

ULTRA26 # 1
05-08-2007, 09:25 AM
I believe that Wes is right about that critter being a small or baby possum.
How about unbolting the rail?

460 jus getn it
05-08-2007, 09:25 AM
Jesus H Christ, just because it works on rrrr doesnt mean it will work on everything ..fooo:D
LMAO

MrsSigEpMock
05-08-2007, 09:27 AM
:idea: got it but didn't want to be a smarty pants! :D

HM
05-08-2007, 09:29 AM
Hey, you just gotta play to your audience... ;)
I'm a frayed knot. :D

Baja Big Dog
05-08-2007, 09:29 AM
Id call Animal Cops Miami, maybe that hot little piece of azz will come out and talk the little critter out.
By the way, that mouse has a very large tail, based on the blood you better call soon:D
NO ANIMALS WERE HURT IN THE POSTING OF THIS THREAD!!!
Unless you take Phebus' advise:D

Froggystyle
05-08-2007, 09:30 AM
I'm a frayed knot. :D
A rope walks into a bar...

hoolign
05-08-2007, 09:31 AM
"This aint bench racers... We don't serve rope here!";)

Phat Matt
05-08-2007, 09:32 AM
(I kill me...)
Dork. LOL. :)

HM
05-08-2007, 09:32 AM
That makes me want to take the derivative of R squared. I'm testing you string fellow hawk!!!

Phat Matt
05-08-2007, 09:33 AM
Give it time. I just got to this thread. :D

HM
05-08-2007, 09:35 AM
You know, this is an elegant universe, I am sure someone got it. :D

2Driver
05-08-2007, 09:39 AM
"Up" is not an option, the 1" diameter rail has bolts running through attaching it to the wall beam. The bolts block the hollow rail in 4 places.
He is stuck where the screw driver is pointing. Can't go up, cant turn around and not enough clearance to reach up and grab him:mad:
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30395&stc=1&d=1178645808

HM
05-08-2007, 09:39 AM
Is the mouse/rat/possum dead yet? Sawzall?

Froggystyle
05-08-2007, 09:40 AM
That makes me want to take the derivative of R squared. I'm testing you string fellow hawk!!!
Unless you are talking about the correleation between a fund and a benchmark... you have me on this one... :confused:

78Eliminator
05-08-2007, 09:42 AM
Kill him, then remove him by disassembling him with a pair of pliars.

HM
05-08-2007, 09:42 AM
Unless you are talking about the correleation between a fund and a benchmark... you have me on this one... :confused:
LOSER!!! :D
Guess I am the only true science geek here? rd r r (say it like a pirate!) :D

Froggystyle
05-08-2007, 09:43 AM
"Up" is not an option, the 1" diameter rail has bolts running through attaching it to the wall beam. The bolts block the hollow rail in 4 places.
He is stuck where the screw driver is pointing. Can't go up, cant turn around and not enough clearance to reach up and grab him:mad:
Well, put it this way... When I was a firefighter we used to get calls all the time from people who had cats up in trees. My LT would say the same thing to all of them... "You ever see any dead cats in trees?" The answer is obviously "no", because they climb down on their own. I suspect that if you give that little bugger a rope to climb, he will be Audi 5000 pretty quickly if left alone.

460 jus getn it
Well at this point i say he is focked. I think you start figuring ways to explain to your wife why the concrete and fence is burned. :D :D

2Driver
Is the mouse/rat/possum dead yet? Sawzall?
You can see the approching sun in the picture above a couple posts above.
I am about to take my dirt bikes over for some serivce so I am thinking he will be medium rare by the time I get back. :eek:

Froggystyle
05-08-2007, 09:45 AM
LOSER!!! :D
Guess I am the only true science geek here? rd r r (say it like a pirate!) :D
I guess it could relate to this... but I was thinking about velocity instead of gravity when you first mentioned science...
As if discovering Calculus and the three laws of motion wasn't enough! This new discovery was the law of gravitation. It states that whenever we have two particles, with masses m1 and m2 respectively, and which are located at two points with a distance r in between, there is a force on each of the particles in the direction of the other (thus they are attracted), and whose intensity is proportional to the product of the two masses and inversely proportional to r squared. In math notation, magnitude of F = Gm1m2/r2, where G is a constant (the gravitational constant): its numerical value, of course, depends on the units of measurement that we choose.

78Eliminator
05-08-2007, 09:45 AM
Take a huge hit of the chronic and blow the smoke down into the pipe. Then right as the rat is coming on, stick your pellet gun in there and send him to Alah.

ULTRA26 # 1
05-08-2007, 09:52 AM
unbolt the rail

hoolign
05-08-2007, 09:53 AM
Can't unbolt the gate?

hoolign
05-08-2007, 09:54 AM
unbolt the rail
Good idea :D

460 jus getn it
05-08-2007, 09:54 AM
Why in the hell are we trying to save a mouse?

AirtimeLavey
05-08-2007, 09:55 AM
unbolt the rail
Awww, come on, don't state the obvious. I was lmao.....now back to gasoline, dynamite, sawzalls, and string theory. :D

ULTRA26 # 1
05-08-2007, 09:56 AM
Awww, come on, don't state to obvious. I was lmao.....now back to gasoline, dynamite, sawzalls, and string theory. :D
:) :) :D ;)

hoolign
05-08-2007, 09:56 AM
Why in the hell are we trying to save a mouse?
Not trying to save a mouse. Trying to come up with a solution to a problem. Typically the simplest solution is the one that's overlooked. Actually simplest would be to kill it and cut it out, but with that being said - not very challenging.:D

78Eliminator
05-08-2007, 09:57 AM
Please advise me of your current location. Weapon locked and loaded.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/DSCF00061.JPG

2Driver
05-08-2007, 09:59 AM
Can't unbolt the gate?
Worse case. It has those oneway bolt heads. I'd prefer not to.
On a brighter note he is still better off than the one that got stuck at my house 2 summers ago :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/2789mousestuck.jpg

HM
05-08-2007, 10:00 AM
I guess it could relate to this... but I was thinking about velocity instead of gravity when you first mentioned science...
As if discovering Calculus and the three laws of motion wasn't enough! This new discovery was the law of gravitation. It states that whenever we have two particles, with masses m1 and m2 respectively, and which are located at two points with a distance r in between, there is a force on each of the particles in the direction of the other (thus they are attracted), and whose intensity is proportional to the product of the two masses and inversely proportional to r squared. In math notation, magnitude of F = Gm1m2/r2, where G is a constant (the gravitational constant): its numerical value, of course, depends on the units of measurement that we choose.
Did I ever tell you I can think in 5 dimensions? We live in a 4D world, not 3D. Time is a 4th dimension that crosses all other dimensions at a right angle. I can visualize a 5th dimension that is at right angles to all other dimensions, including time. The 5th dimension is the dimension of potentiality. Potentiality of energy is not subject to a forward moving universe and therefore can cross time at right angles in the future and in the past. It is this world of potential where the theory of relativity and quantum mechanics are no longer in conflict of each other, very similar to string theory in that in the potential world, everything is entangled. Observation by the classic world is what changes the potential world in both the future and the past.
Do these guys know how to party or what?
:D

hoolign
05-08-2007, 10:00 AM
Die grinder and cut a few inches up each side of the bottom. Peel open the bottom - get him out - beat bottom of flap back down - weld and paint. Then feed to kitty :D

460 jus getn it
05-08-2007, 10:03 AM
Not trying to save a mouse. Trying to come up with a solution to a problem. Typically the simplest solution is the one that's overlooked. Actually simplest would be to kill it and cut it out, but with that being said - not very challenging.:DSend lucky over there, that mouse is sure to find away out.

hoolign
05-08-2007, 10:03 AM
Send lucky over there, that mouse is sure to find away out.
I don't think there is time to shave the mouse:eek:

acatitude
05-08-2007, 10:04 AM
well why in the hell did you put it in there to begin with?????:D

YeLLowBoaT
just unbolt the gate... jeez your trying to make alot of work for yoursefl.

AirtimeLavey
[QUOTE=2Driver;2547583]Worse case. It has those oneway bolt heads. I'd prefer not to.
Damn! It's just never easy is it.

Froggystyle
05-08-2007, 10:06 AM
Did I ever tell you I can think in 5 dimensions? We live in a 4D world, not 3D. Time is a 4th dimension that crosses all other dimensions at a right angle. I can visualize a 5th dimension that is at right angles to all other dimensions, including time. The 5th dimension is the dimension of potentiality. Potentiality of energy is not subject to a forward moving universe and therefore can cross time at right angles in the future and in the past. It is this world of potential where the theory of relativity and quantum mechanics are no longer in conflict of each other, very similar to string theory in that in the potential world, everything is entangled. Observation by the classic world is what changes the potential world in both the future and the past.
Do these guys know how to party or what?
There is no spoon.
I swear I left "The Matrix" trying to move hallways and stuff...

squirt'nmyload
LMAO, he told me yesterday that he was going to leave a small hole in the adheasive and make sure when it rains that you get soaked.
lmao.....we call that a lap leaker :D :D

460 jus getn it
I don't think there is time to shave the mouse:eek:
He focks sheep, i dont think a lil fuzzy will bother him.:D

Nord
05-08-2007, 10:07 AM
Grab his tail and pull him out P*SSY!!! Seriously.......He isn't going to bite you unless you put your finger in his face. Pull him out by the tail.......

78Eliminator
05-08-2007, 10:07 AM
Man, the drama of this thread is killing me.
Will the rat survive?
Will the gate be destroyed in an attempt to rescue the rat.
Will the rat die in the gate and then slowly turn to a liquid and melt out the bottom of the steel tube?
Will someone attempt to shoot rat and take their eye out?
Will a snake see the rat and for the first time swallow the rat ass first?

phebus
05-08-2007, 10:08 AM
Just get an anorexic cat to get him out. :D

78Eliminator
05-08-2007, 10:08 AM
Grab his tail and pull him out P*SSY!!! Seriously.......He isn't going to bite you unless you put your finger in his face. Pull him out by the tail.......
I did that once. I was trying to get a live rat out of my cats mouth. I pulled on the tail and the tail slid right off. It was totally disgusting. All that was left, was this long thin tail of cartilage.

460 jus getn it
05-08-2007, 10:10 AM
Something tells me you have done this on purpose to that one customer who was just a prick.

hoolign
05-08-2007, 10:11 AM
Is that a bench racing term?? :D

acatitude
05-08-2007, 10:13 AM
a little square of decon and put it between its legs. it will figure a way to eat it and die in a while then you can bbq it later. 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper, cajun rub. good bbq sauce, cook about 5 min each side and enjoy ;)

squirt'nmyload
05-08-2007, 10:13 AM
Is that a bench racing term?? :D
DOHHHHHHH :D

seanv
05-08-2007, 10:16 AM
ok you need some hard pipe hitn mother fokers to go to work on him with a pair of pliers a chainsaw and a blow torch:D :D
thx for the gate deal jordy :notam:
btw gate is fixed:D
cut the heads off the bolts set the vermin free then re-bolt the gate with new bolts geesh

460 jus getn it
05-08-2007, 10:16 AM
Is that a bench racing term?? :DSlap.

Screaming Pete
05-08-2007, 10:17 AM
I can't help but think of the old tried and trued Trash pick up stick, broom handle with a big nail in the end and after you stab him you can use it for roasting over the bar b que = free lunch:eek:

Froggystyle
05-08-2007, 10:19 AM
On a totally serious note, within a couple of hours the thing is going to be dead. By this time tomorrow, it will likely be dessicated as well, and may just slip out of the bottom since it will have lost all of it's fluids due to heat. Where Mark lives, the ants will take care of that thing in a matter of days. I bet it doesn't even smell after one day.
Did you ever try dropping down a string? I was curious as to whether or not that would work...

78Eliminator
05-08-2007, 10:21 AM
Did you ever try dropping down a string? I was curious as to whether or not that would work...
I am thinking it might have worked earlier on. The rat is probably exhausted now and will not have the strength to pull itself up. Probably will be having a heat stroke in the near future. I wonder where the blood is coming from?

Nord
05-08-2007, 10:22 AM
Why don't you have H20Ski2Fast talk down the top........Between the booze and the gibberish, The mouse will probably eat himself!!!!;)
~NORD~

AZKC
05-08-2007, 10:23 AM
I guess this solves the Barracuda versus Possum scenario:)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/2789mousestuck.jpg

Quest4Fun
Come on man we need an update...the suspense is killing me.

hoolign
On a totally serious note, within a couple of hours the thing is going to be dead. By this time tomorrow, it will likely be dessicated as well, and may just slip out of the bottom since it will have lost all of it's fluids due to heat. Where Mark lives, the ants will take care of that thing in a matter of days. I bet it doesn't even smell after one day.
This isnt about "saving the varmit" as I assume a few are thinkin. This is about solutions! I like the rope idea as well. why not just drop it down and see if it works?
I'm also seeing an oxy / acetylene cannon sitting there just begging to be used!:D

hoolign
05-08-2007, 10:24 AM
Why don't you have H20Ski2Fast talk down the top........Between the booze and the gibberish, The mouse will probably eat himself!!!!;)
~NORD~
Now that is freakin funny! :D

460 jus getn it
05-08-2007, 10:26 AM
~NORD~
That is awesome...........................FLMAO

Screaming Pete
05-08-2007, 10:28 AM
This isnt about "saving the varmit" as I assume a few are thinkin. This is about solutions! I like the rope idea as well. why not just drop it down and see if it works?
I'm also seeing an oxy / acetylene cannon sitting there just begging to be used!:D
i think that just might have Poe'sam raining down on you:confused:

Froggystyle
05-08-2007, 10:29 AM
I wonder where the blood is coming from?
My bet is small, angst-ridden paws ferociously trying to climb the walls of a slick steel pipe with a bit of rust on the inside of it.
I bet if you dropped the rope down right now, that little varmint would be out of there faster than a pack of dogs on a three legged cat.

seanv
05-08-2007, 10:30 AM
a little square of decon and put it between its legs. it will figure a way to eat it and die in a while then you can bbq it later. 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper, cajun rub. good bbq sauce, cook about 5 min each side and enjoy ;)
and the decon cooks out or just adds kick? :notam:

hoolign
05-08-2007, 10:30 AM
i think that just might have Poe'sam raining down on you:confused:
The key word there is "have" :D As in not in there anymore;)

ULTRA26 # 1
05-08-2007, 10:31 AM
~NORD~
That is some funny Sh*t

Screaming Pete
05-08-2007, 10:31 AM
The key word there is "have" :D As in not in there anymore;)
welll do tell how did he get out??????????

hoolign
05-08-2007, 10:35 AM
welll do tell how did he get out??????????
It isn't out. I was making reference to your "i think that just might have Poe'sam raining down on you" after my oxy / acetelyne canon suggestion. :D

hoolign
05-08-2007, 10:54 AM
Is the rat out??? :confused:

2Driver
05-08-2007, 11:28 AM
Come on man we need an update...the suspense is killing me.
While I was out dropping off the dirt bikes I had time to think. What gets something in and out of a hole easier, I asked myself? :D
When I pulled in he was still trying to turn himself around. So I open the top of the rail and pour in some diluted KY jelly. He is pretty well drenched with it. If this doesnt help him I am afraid the sun is about 2 hours from hitting the rail. :eek:

Nord
05-08-2007, 11:43 AM
Are you used to putting KY on little vermants to get them in and out of holes :devil: ;)

Devil's Advocate
05-08-2007, 11:49 AM
That looks much bigger than a mouse!!! Personally, I'd put a bunch of firecrackers in there with him to motivate him... :D :D
Shop vac :D
Sick bastards.:sqeyes: :D
Start a "sunk my rat" thread and ask for donations to help fund the rescue :D
LOL..:D

Froggystyle
05-08-2007, 12:01 PM
While I was out dropping off the dirt bikes I had time to think. What gets something in and out of a hole easier, I asked myself? :D
When I pulled in he was still trying to turn himself around. So I open the top of the rail and pour in some diluted KY jelly. He is pretty well drenched with it. If this doesnt help him I am afraid the sun is about 2 hours from hitting the rail. :eek:
Are you against the string idea? I am 80% sure that combined with the lube, he will find his way out...

Havasu_Dreamin
05-08-2007, 12:09 PM
Are you against the string idea? I am 80% sure that combined with the lube, he will find his way out...
I think he has said 3 or 4 times that the bolts that hold the frame to the wall block the inside of the steel tubing and therefore there is not enough room for the WhateverTF it is to climb out...

Froggystyle
05-08-2007, 12:12 PM
I think he has said 3 or 4 times that the bolts that hold the frame to the wall block the inside of the steel tubing and therefore there is not enough room for the WhateverTF it is to climb out...
It got in... that's all I'm saying... It managed to get from the top down somehow, or scurried in the bottom.
If it got in from the bottom, with the lube it will be out in an hour.

2Driver
05-08-2007, 12:12 PM
The lube was enough that I could get him out without pulling him a part. ( that doesnt sound right :eek: ) Anyway, he actully ran off when I let him go. Mrs Mouse is going to be pissed when he walks in all covered in KY. :D
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30400&stc=1&d=1178654985
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30401&stc=1&d=1178655074

driverno8
05-08-2007, 12:16 PM
Congrats bro.

Froggystyle
05-08-2007, 12:16 PM
Well, I guess that means I can finally leave for the doctors office to get my potential ear infection looked at...
Great job Mark!

AZKC
05-08-2007, 12:18 PM
This has to rank up there in the Greatest Threads ever. Had all the elements thats for sure.

topless
05-08-2007, 12:19 PM
He doesn't look very good.

Quest4Fun
05-08-2007, 12:20 PM
A Happy Ending !!!
:D :D :D

al cole'holic
05-08-2007, 12:23 PM
...western bacon cheese burg just came out my nose on that one! :D

Mardonzi
05-08-2007, 12:23 PM
Neither does your horse,, but we don't bring it to everyones attention...:D :D
Mark, Have a good flight up. If you get up early enough on Friday, maybe we can do lunch before we head to Phoenix

topless
05-08-2007, 12:26 PM
Mark, Have a good flight up. If you get up early enough on Friday, maybe we can do lunch before we head to Phoenix
At least my horse isn't covered in KY.:eek:

Mardonzi
05-08-2007, 12:27 PM
At least my horse isn't covered in KY.:eek:
I thought all you horse people used that to make it's coat shine :)
oh,, and where's my shot??

HalletDave
05-08-2007, 12:28 PM
I agree. Did you give it a name?:D

78Eliminator
05-08-2007, 12:30 PM
Looks like he is going to crawl off and die somewhere. What a shitty day for the poor dude.

topless
05-08-2007, 12:32 PM
I thought all you horse people used that to make it's coat shine :)
oh,, and where's my shot??You want a shot of KY????:idea:

H2O
05-08-2007, 12:35 PM
Liquid Nitrogen would have been fun to try.
My neighbor used to work in a plant that manufactured the stuff. He said they used to catch mice, dip them, drop them on the floor, and count the pieces.
Apparently a frozen mouse shatters into very small pieces!:(

AZJD
05-08-2007, 12:40 PM
WOW! I was expecting to come home to a dismantled mouse. Good job!
I am blown away by this thread! What a feel good thread for today.:D

Quest4Fun
05-08-2007, 12:42 PM
Quick, lock up the women and children, there is a horny little rodent running loose greased up on KY!!

Mardonzi
05-08-2007, 12:43 PM
You want a shot of KY????:idea:
I was thinking more along the lines of patron....;)

Magic34
05-08-2007, 12:44 PM
And I live in a van down by the river!

topless
05-08-2007, 12:54 PM
I was thinking more along the lines of patron....;)
:D :D Patron has more flavor.

Screaming Pete
05-08-2007, 12:58 PM
The lube was enough that I could get him out without pulling him a part. ( that doesnt sound right :eek: ) Anyway, he actully ran off when I let him go. Mrs Mouse is going to be pissed when he walks in all covered in KY. :D
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30400&stc=1&d=1178654985
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30401&stc=1&d=1178655074
Some How Burt Renyolds comes to mind...................:D :D

460 jus getn it
05-08-2007, 01:02 PM
Poor bastard

hoolign
05-08-2007, 01:09 PM
Ok we know that works! Now drop the son of a bitch back in there and drop a rope! :D

Sleek-Jet
05-08-2007, 01:12 PM
So lowering a string didn't work?
(I kill me...)
We be but simple pirates, sir... :D Arrrgghh....
But I think you really need to see my point of view...
<----- took a physics class in high school.... and failed miserably...

eliminatedsprinter
05-08-2007, 01:15 PM
That mouse looks like it used to belong to Richard Gere.

AZKC
05-08-2007, 01:15 PM
So the string joke is a P of C quote. I can't believe I missed that:)

eliminatedsprinter
05-08-2007, 01:16 PM
Next time tie a string to it's tail and tie that string to a plane that is on a treadmill.........:) :idea: ;)

Jetdriver
05-08-2007, 01:18 PM
I want your job! Sit around the house all day worried about a stupid mouse. :D

2Driver
05-08-2007, 01:19 PM
I think we should land around 11 or before. First distance flight with our 6 year old son other than a quick sight seeing flight but he is pretty resilient. I'll take your cell and PM you mine should we be on time.

Dons_donzi
05-08-2007, 01:20 PM
so was that one of them Kangaroo Rats...?
"so these three strings walk into a bar...."
ahhh... and i thought that joke would never make it...

2Driver
05-08-2007, 01:24 PM
I want your job! Sit around the house all day worried about a stupid mouse. :D
Well if you combine, HB posting, the mouse extraction and dropping off the dirt bikes at the dealer it was pretty packed. :D :D
yeah it was a Kangaroo mouse - pretty sure

Froggystyle
05-08-2007, 01:29 PM
We be but simple pirates, sir... :D Arrrgghh....
But I think you really need to see my point of view...
<----- took a physics class in high school.... and failed miserably...
I am disinclined to acquiesce to your observation...
(That means no...) ;)

AZKC
05-08-2007, 01:42 PM
I am disinclined to acquiesce to your observation...
(That means no...) ;)
What ever Barbossa ;)

That Guy
05-08-2007, 01:47 PM
Ok we know that works! Now drop the son of a bitch back in there and drop a rope! :D
ROFLMAO......:D

Mardonzi
05-08-2007, 02:07 PM
:D :D Patron has more flavor.
You speaking from experience???:idea: :yuk:

Jordy
05-08-2007, 02:34 PM
So did you get any pics of the rattler that ate the mouse before he got 20 yards off the patio??? :D :D :D
Nothing like a little food chain in action to totally destroy a feel good story. :D :D :D

OutCole'd
05-08-2007, 02:41 PM
LMFAO!!!!!:D F'n Hooli

2Driver
05-08-2007, 02:43 PM
So did you get any pics of the rattler that ate the mouse before he got 20 yards off the patio??? :D :D :D
Nothing like a little food chain in action to totally destroy a feel good story. :D :D :D
He is pretty slippery right now so he may have a chance. :D
This week was pretty gruesome up here. I took out 2 scorpions, 1 black widow and 2 Rattlesnakes . That's why I had a soft place in my heart for "Mr. Gates" the mouse ...it happens occasionally :)

HalletDave
05-08-2007, 02:49 PM
He is pretty slippery right now so he may have a chance. :D
This week was pretty gruesome up here. I took out 2 scorpions, 1 black widow and 2 Rattlesnakes . That's why I had a soft place in my heart for "Mr. Gates" the mouse ...it happens occasionally :)
So, will we now refer to Paris Hilton as Ms Gates? Are you going to block off the opening after Paris gets free?:D

BarryMac
05-08-2007, 02:54 PM
That might take care of two problems with one mouse, rattler eats "slippery" mouse, mouse flies through rattler with super force creating one helluv an explosion through the rectum of the snake blowing it into pieces. Kind of the killing two birds with on stone theory... :D :D

hoolign
05-08-2007, 08:42 PM
I think that mouses day was far from over! Once he got home covered in KY jelly his mouse bitch would have kicked the shit right outta him!and once more after for his explanation! :D

BadKachina
05-08-2007, 08:55 PM
Is this is all some kind of elaborate scheme to post pictures of your mouse covered in KY jelly?????? Richard Gere comes to mind........:idea:

lewiville
05-08-2007, 10:46 PM
oh brother, let the little shit die. when he dry's up, the bones will come down and sweep them away :idea:

hoolign
05-08-2007, 10:48 PM
oh brother, let the little shit die. when he dry's up, the bones will come down and sweep them away :idea:
He's home! Getting abused by his woman! :D

Froggystyle
05-09-2007, 08:04 AM
That's why I had a soft place in my heart for "Mr. Gates" the mouse ...it happens occasionally :)
Ummm.... I am going to go ahead and drop a couple of conflicting quotes here... ;)
...I tried shooting my BB gun down from the top then, when the BB came back out at 60 MPH I realized - duh - the rail is through bolted in 5 places blocking direct access.
SO far Phebus may have the best idea. now where's my buck knife? :)
.I have my needle nose pliers, pen knife and am going in. Wes, cover me. :D
Funny how needle nose pliers clamped to your tail will wake up a guy.

AZJD
05-09-2007, 08:18 AM
Ummm.... I am going to go ahead and drop a couple of conflicting quotes here... ;)
hahaha, love can hit ya from out of no where Wes! His love for the mouse obviously came from all the emotions surrounding this event! :D

2Driver
05-09-2007, 08:54 AM
My inclination is just to kill stuff and move on but over time his tenacity impressed me. :D
So did my Parker 425 dvd work for you?

YeLLowBoaT
05-09-2007, 08:56 AM
My inclination is just to kill stuff and move on but over time his tenacity impressed me. :D
Translation... the wife was standing over me and would not let me kill it :D

Jordy
05-09-2007, 08:58 AM
That, and the fact that you couldn't come up with a good way to do more than just maim him... Those bolts in the tube got the best of ya huh??? :D :D :D

2Driver
05-09-2007, 09:07 AM
When I pulled him out of the gate rail he looked up at me like " holy crap, thanks man" and in that moment we connected. :D :D

Jordy
05-09-2007, 09:10 AM
in that moment we connected. :D :D
So you and your KY Jelly covered rodent had a moment??? :jawdrop: :eek: :confused: :idea: :D

2Driver
05-09-2007, 09:27 AM
So you and your KY Jelly covered rodent had a moment??? :jawdrop: :eek: :confused: :idea: :D
Please, he is embarrassed about the whole thing enough as it is. :D

Screaming Pete
05-09-2007, 09:35 AM
so did the mouse, rat or Ben.....whatever his name is come back today for some more S&M:eek:

Jordy
05-09-2007, 09:37 AM
so did the mouse, rat or Ben.....whatever his name is come back today for some more S&M:eek:
Apparently, that kinky little rodent tried to wedge himself back in the gate 4 times since yesterday... and now he's bringing friends!!! :jawdrop: :idea: :D
Not quite sure what's going on up in the Cave Creek area these days!!! :D :D :D

2Driver
05-09-2007, 10:02 AM
and now he's bringing friends!!! :jawdrop: :idea: :D
Not quite sure what's going on up in the Cave Creek area these days!!! :D :D :D
I guess the word is out :D
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30479&stc=1&d=1178733685

MrsSigEpMock
05-09-2007, 10:24 AM
:D thanks for the entertainment! made 20 minutes fly by!

hoolign
05-09-2007, 10:35 AM
So now when they get stuck they can just start their own thread on here?? :D

RitcheyRch
05-09-2007, 10:46 AM
Thats hilarious. Guess this one looking for his brother or sister.

In2Deep
05-09-2007, 10:59 AM
I can't believe you let that Rat live. He'll come back and haunt you later.
Chew up your plug wires or something.

Itsahobby
05-09-2007, 11:14 AM
Next time, fish spear him from the top. That way he wont come back. He will come back and mess with you.:devil:

yopengo
05-09-2007, 11:48 AM
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u46/yopengo/mouse.gif

Froggystyle
05-09-2007, 12:31 PM
Thats hilarious. Guess this one looking for his brother or sister.
Video is awesome! Just watched it in the RV...
I am probably the only one concerned with the lack of consistent spacing of your zip ties on the gate, huh?
If I ever make it to your house... I am fixing that... ;)

FOREVER2DOXIES
05-09-2007, 01:24 PM
Quick, lock up the women and children, there is a horny little rodent running loose greased up on KY!!
busting up in laughter over that comment!! :D

Sleek-Jet
05-09-2007, 01:36 PM
Video is awesome! Just watched it in the RV...
I am probably the only one concerned with the lack of consistent spacing of your zip ties on the gate, huh?
If I ever make it to your house... I am fixing that... ;)
You'd really only need to do that if the gate was painted orange... and as you can see, it's more of a red/brown than anything... :D