PDA

View Full Version : PAris Hilton is asking the Govenor to pardon her

barbigrl
05-08-2007, 10:22 AM
What a stupid skank!! She completely deserves the sentence.

YeLLowBoaT
05-08-2007, 10:23 AM
I also saw where she said "she does not deserve this". :rolleyes: um, lets see, you were already on probation... didn't you read the terms that went along with that? can you read?

Nord
05-08-2007, 10:24 AM
I'm still supposed to hang out with her at the end of this week.........somehow, I don't think its going to happen :(
I just want to look at her.......nothing else. :)

Jbb
Caged heat 3....... Coming soon!!!!!:D

460 jus getn it
What a stupid w hore. She deserves to get treated like any other normal person.

Quest4Fun
05-08-2007, 10:26 AM
I'm sure the Govenor would love to give her a "pardon" ;) ;)

hoolign
05-08-2007, 10:27 AM
I'm sure the Govenor would love to give her a "pardon" ;) ;)
Clinton would have :D "pardon me while I put this in your yap" :D :D

barbigrl
05-08-2007, 10:31 AM
I also saw where she said "she does not deserve this". :rolleyes: um, lets see, you were already on probation... didn't you read the terms that went along with that? can you read?
Nope she has "people" to do that she says!!! lol....

sleekcraft80
05-08-2007, 10:42 AM
About time a celeb gets what they deserve. As far as a pardon, "Yeah Right"

HBjet
05-08-2007, 10:55 AM
First, why the hell didn't she hire someone to drive her around after she got busted?
Second, she probably won't serve a full day in jail before she is released (Michelle Rodriquez sentenced to 60 days was let go in 2 hours)
HBjet

hoolign
05-08-2007, 10:57 AM
First, why the hell didn't she hire someone to drive her around after she got busted?
Second, she probably won't serve a full day in jail before she is released (Michelle Rodriquez sentenced to 60 days was let go in 2 hours)
HBjet
Wholy shit ..look who crawls outta the woodwork when Paris hilton is mentioned :D

adjones419
05-08-2007, 10:58 AM
:rolleyes: um, lets see, you were already on probation... didn't you read the terms that went along with that? can you read?
Would it be that surprising if she didn't know how to read?

sleekcraft80
05-08-2007, 10:59 AM
Nope she has "people" to do that she says!!! lol....
If she has "people" to tell her what to do, maybe they should go with her also!!

racecar.hotshoe
05-08-2007, 11:00 AM
:D Hey Gov we can make a movie.:D
http://media.funlol.com/content/img/paris-hilton-barbie.jpg

dirty old man
05-08-2007, 11:00 AM
Letterman #2. "Forty five days!! Thats almost a month"

Devil's Advocate
05-08-2007, 11:05 AM
:rolleyes: This broad needs the fairytale world she's living in bitch slapped out of her and get a good jolt of reality.

riverratrob
05-08-2007, 11:07 AM
What a stupid skank!! She completely deserves the sentence. Oh she is gonna get a whole lotta deserve , it's call cell biatch and there isn't ant amount of money she can offer to her celly for protection she is gonna be abused in the worst way poss.:cry:

ratso
05-08-2007, 11:18 AM
:rolleyes: This broad needs the fairytale world she's living in bitch slapped out of her and get a good jolt of reality.
Yeah... "Caged Heat" starring Paris Hilton, with special Guest Star Devil's Advocate as The Warden... A movie made for TV about chicks that get DUUURTY...:jawdrop: :D

riverratrob
05-08-2007, 11:37 AM
Yeah... "Caged Heat" starring Paris Hilton, with special Guest Star Devil's Advocate as The Warden... A movie made for TV about chicks that get DUUURTY...:jawdrop: :DCaged Heat California Fisting......staring hammer hands Bertha:eek:

HBjet
05-08-2007, 11:47 AM
Wholy shit ..look who crawls outta the woodwork when Paris hilton is mentioned :D
I lurk on here from time to time... damn threads move on page 2 every 17 minutes. I just happened to hear about Rodriguez's case in comparison the other day.

Devil's Advocate
05-08-2007, 11:54 AM
Yeah... "Caged Heat" starring Paris Hilton, with special Guest Star Devil's Advocate as The Warden... A movie made for TV about chicks that get DUUURTY...:jawdrop: :D
:crossx:

eliminatedsprinter
05-08-2007, 12:00 PM
I'm still supposed to hang out with her at the end of this week.........somehow, I don't think its going to happen :(
I just want to look at her.......nothing else. :)
She doesn't have to report to jail until some time in June, there should be plenty of time for You, Her, and Sanjaya to hook up.;) ;) :D

RitcheyRch
05-08-2007, 12:19 PM
Heard yesterday on the news that she pissed off the Judge by showing up about 10 minutes late for court. Also, heard her Mother started laughing when the Judge sentenced her to jail. Guess the Mother didnt think she would spend a day in the slammer.

Seadog
05-08-2007, 12:19 PM
What I would love is the concept of locking Paris up for 40 days with Rosie O'Donnel. Put them both on a bread and water diet.:idea:

HalletDave
05-08-2007, 12:33 PM
Heard yesterday on the news that she pissed off the Judge by showing up about 10 minutes late for court. Also, heard her Mother started laughing when the Judge sentenced her to jail. Guess the Mother didnt think she would spend a day in the slammer.
But your Honor, I was stuck in 2Driver's gate.:D

Nord
05-08-2007, 12:36 PM
She doesn't have to report to jail until some time in June, there should be plenty of time for You, Her, and Sanjaya to hook up.;) ;) :D
LMAO!!!
I'm going to call my roomate right now and see if we are still on for this week.

Hopdaddie
05-08-2007, 12:40 PM
She'll take a camera in and would be the BIGGEST reallity show on TV.

ratso
05-08-2007, 12:49 PM
I'm sure in the end, money will prevail over justice...

RitcheyRch
05-08-2007, 01:00 PM
Always does.
I'm sure in the end, money will prevail over justice...

VEGASBABY
05-08-2007, 01:55 PM
What a stupid w hore. She deserves to get treated like any other normal person. Oh no you jus diint call her normal!

rrrr
05-08-2007, 03:54 PM
What a stupid skank!! She completely deserves the sentence.
Let's not insult Havaskank by putting Paris in the same class with her.....:D :D

Phat Matt
05-08-2007, 04:04 PM
http://www.myspace.com/parishilton
Pick your petition. :)
I could be swayed to go with this first link but Paris and I would have to make a movie first. Of course I hold the rights, she holds my....:D
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/PH21781/
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/parismustgotojail/

Warlockjer
05-08-2007, 04:36 PM
What a stupid w hore. She deserves to get treated like any other normal person.
Ain't nothing normal about that bitch!!!:(

DMVQUEEN
05-08-2007, 05:54 PM
What "sheep" are writing this stuff? I wonder how much she paid her "friend" err supporter to write this crap
Thus the heiress and socialite yesterday appealed to fans to sign an online petition urging California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger to commute her 45-day sentence for driving while disqualified. "If the late former president Gerald Ford could find it in his heart to pardon former president Richard Nixon after his mistake(s)," reads the appeal, "we undeniably support Paris Hilton being pardoned for her honest mistake as well, and we expect that the governor will understand and grant this unusual but important request."
From Buzz.com
What a joke

sleekcraft80
05-08-2007, 06:00 PM
Richard Nixon didn't violate probation and he didn't get caught drinking and driving. I am so tired of these celebs getting their hands slapped for doing something that either you or I would do a lot of time in the county jail. Also, we would get our license suspended.

H20Advantage
05-08-2007, 06:08 PM
How much in the form of a campaign contribution is that pardon going to cost?:idea:

shueman
05-08-2007, 06:49 PM
If he gets involved, he should be IMPEACHED...:mad: :hammer2:
Do the crime, do the time Paris...:)

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-08-2007, 06:52 PM
She deserves what she is getting.. If it was anyone else. ( normal citizen) we would be in jail already. what are they letting her do get her nails and hair done before hittin the pokey.:rolleyes: :D

HavaSkank
05-08-2007, 07:05 PM
Let's not insult Havaskank by putting Paris in the same class with her.....:D :D
That is the sweetest thing anyone has EVER said to me (sniff, sniff)
I LOVE YOU MAN!

rrrr
05-08-2007, 08:39 PM
That is the sweetest thing anyone has EVER said to me (sniff, sniff)
I LOVE YOU MAN!
:D

Tom Brown
05-08-2007, 08:49 PM
Letterman #2. "Forty five days!! Thats almost a month"
:D

Gator Gal
05-27-2007, 10:46 AM
So, if she serves the full 45 days (please God, make it so) she'll have almost two months from now to read the bible she's started toting around. That should get her through the first three pages! :rolleyes:

eliminatedsprinter
05-27-2007, 10:52 AM
So, if she serves the full 45 days (please God, make it so) she'll have almost two months from now to read the bible she's started toting around. That should get her through the first three pages! :rolleyes:
:D :D :D
Perhaps she will pay somebody to read it to her at bedtime.. That is if she does not find it too scary. It might give her nightmares...:idea:

ROZ
05-27-2007, 01:05 PM
What I can't believe is why these idiots won't get a taxi or limo after they've been drinking...
Don't get me started on Looser Lohan.....
Don't think for a minute that Paris won't get preferential treatment. I can guarantee that the Hiltons already have an attorney ready to make a case if she is harmed in any way while in custody. Paris in general population is a lawsuit LA can't afford.

wolfie
05-27-2007, 07:01 PM
Maybe they'll throw Lindsey Lohan in the same cell with her. Now that would be a good reality show!!!!

Baja Big Dog
05-27-2007, 08:21 PM
Maybe they'll throw Lindsey Lohan in the same cell with her. Now that would be a good reality show!!!!
How much money would they make on a prono ot those two muchin carpet in Jail.....
YIKES!!!

eliminatedsprinter
05-27-2007, 10:38 PM
Like Dennis Miller says "The Shawskank Redemption".:)