PDA

View Full Version : any houses to rent (vacation ) san diego

lucky
05-08-2007, 12:35 PM
We are looking for options to keep our budget cheap - we are going to have a total of five - Monica , myself and three chiltins july fourth thre we 9th ? we even though about seeing if some one wanted to rent a boat out ? I'm leaving July 6/7th for baja fishing the girls are hitting the zoo - thought i would check with the best dam network around

tamalewagon
05-08-2007, 12:40 PM
We are looking for options to keep our budget cheap - we are going to have a total of five - Monica , myself and three chiltins july fourth thre we 9th ? we even though about seeing if some one wanted to rent a boat out ? I'm leaving July 6/7th for baja fishing the girls are hitting the zoo - thought i would check with the best dam network around
I'll see what I can do...I've got a few friends with rental beach houses.

totenhosen
05-08-2007, 01:44 PM
vacationrentals.com usually has a bunch.

Brady Bunch
05-08-2007, 02:50 PM
It is a crazy funtime at the beach/bay in San Diego for the 4th, good times! Good Luck with your search! :D

tamalewagon
05-08-2007, 02:59 PM
Lucky...The one beach house I know of that rents out is taken for that week...actually it's already rented for most of the summer. They've got some time in late August, but that's it. Sorry.
edit: you may want to try Missionbaygetaway.com I've stayed there before (over the 4th of July) and it was fantastic!

Brady Bunch
05-08-2007, 03:14 PM
It is going to be very difficult finding anything near the water for that weekavailable that is not going to be $$$$$. Just about everything is booked 12 months in advance for the 4th of july weekend down here!

lucky
05-08-2007, 03:26 PM
Lucky...The one beach house I know of that rents out is taken for that week...actually it's already rented for most of the summer. They've got some time in late August, but that's it. Sorry.
edit: you may want to try Missionbaygetaway.com I've stayed there before (over the 4th of July) and it was fantastic!
Thank you for the try - I appreciate it - Chris - anyone know any good bridges with low traffic ? lmao :D

ROZ
05-08-2007, 08:48 PM
Try Missionbayvacationrentals.com My Bro-in-Law is a partner... His stepmom does the bookings, and my mom does the billing... It's a family dealio :)