PDA

View Full Version : Another Big Thanks to Boat Bling

essexjet
05-08-2007, 03:29 PM
With customer service like Patrick's, Boat Bling will be around for a very long time. At the poker run, I had a bottle of hot sauce in the bow storage in which the spray cap broke and spilled all of the content out. It was suggested that I email Patrick and let him know what had happen. Long story short receive a new bottle yesterday completely free of charge :D .
Thanks again Patrick and I love all of your sauce :jawdrop: :devil: ;)

Kokopelli
05-08-2007, 03:44 PM
Thanks again Patrick and I love all of your sauce
Now, that's a quote!

707dog
05-08-2007, 03:53 PM
With customer service like Patrick's, Boat Bling will be around for a very long time. At the poker run, I had a bottle of hot sauce in the bow storage in which the spray cap broke and spilled all of the content out. It was suggested that I email Patrick and let him know what had happen. Long story short receive a new bottle yesterday completely free of charge :D .
patrick has awsome a+customer service...but as far as loving his sauce..:eek::eek:...lmao/jokin- boat bling does have a good azz product!

Ziggy
05-08-2007, 04:11 PM
Patrick is a nice guy. We happened to run into each other that weekend at the quickmart too.........
But James, why did you have to make the sauce comment?...:jawdrop: :D

Pheelin Phroggy
05-08-2007, 06:37 PM
not to bag on nodody, but sounds like you got yourself in a pretty sticky situation there!