PDA

View Full Version : To Fans of "Lost"

***boateditor
02-09-2006, 08:17 AM
So...Sawyer pulled a good one over on the Losties, nabbing all of the artillery. But he's just one guy. He'll have to go to sleep at some point, right?
I would not want to piss off the one doctor in this group. After all, Sawyer has needed a hell of a lot of medical assistance since day 1 on this island.

LHC30Victory
02-09-2006, 08:19 AM
Piss off the doctor? I would be concerned about the Iraqi and the bald headed guy!
Not to mention that psycho ex-LAPD gal!

Mr. Pixilated
02-09-2006, 08:28 AM
That focker is a bad ass...The sneak peak for next week kicked ass, can't wait....

Froggystyle
02-09-2006, 09:05 AM
I would love to watch this season, but the choice was between Lost and 24, and there is no question there... Jack Bauer could get off that island in under 24 hours.
Just too busy right now...

riverracerx
02-09-2006, 09:48 AM
"Don't push the button, button is bad!" Where is Walt at?
How about the music from the forties and Hurley's line about what time the music is coming from?
So many questions:
Where is Desmond?
Where does that cable in the ocean go?
Where are the other 5 Dharma stations?
What happens if you don't punch in the numbers? (next week we will see!)
Why does it say "quarantine" on the inside of the hatch?
This show is great!!!!!!!

Midlife Advantage
02-09-2006, 10:08 AM
I wouldn't want to piss of the doctor either, but no one is going to hold the weapons from me! Give me a gun, dammit! and simply don't give them to anyone who can't prove they know how to use it safely. Sawyer would've been dead a long time ago....

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-09-2006, 10:14 AM
I can not wait till next week !!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited :p :p
So thih TIME comment????? Are they going to be in the bermuda triangle or something????? Wierd!!!!

essexjet
02-09-2006, 10:37 AM
I would love to watch this season, but the choice was between Lost and 24, and there is no question there... Jack Bauer could get off that island in under 24 hours.
Just too busy right now...
Thank GOD for TIVO and now if you miss an episode of Lost, you can down load it the next day from itunes.

boatsnblondes
02-09-2006, 11:02 AM
I have not one, but two TIVO boxes, I never miss a single show....no idea how I ever lived without the things....

Stingray69
02-09-2006, 11:10 AM
Never SURE what is going on, just like 'Invasion'...

***boateditor
02-09-2006, 12:32 PM
I have not one, but two TIVO boxes, I never miss a single show....no idea how I ever lived without the things....
I was impressed by a guy who owned two hot boats, until I met a man who had two TiVos!

TRIMM MANN
02-09-2006, 01:03 PM
Thank GOD for TIVO and now if you miss an episode of Lost, you can down load it the next day from itunes.
How can you download Lost from itunes? I can't seem to figure it out.
I can't find any shows.

essexjet
02-09-2006, 01:05 PM
How can you download Lost from itunes? I can't seem to figure it out.
I can't find any shows.
On the left it says tv shows. Click on it and you'll see all the Lost episodes from the first and second season.

TRIMM MANN
02-09-2006, 01:10 PM
On the left it says tv shows. Click on it and you'll see all the Lost episodes from the first and second season.
Thanks,
I will try that now.

TRIMM MANN
02-09-2006, 01:15 PM
Found it, thanks.
Can I hook my ipod up to my TV somehow,

essexjet
02-09-2006, 01:18 PM
Found it, thanks.
Can I hook my ipod up to my TV somehow,
Not sure on that, have to refer you to Roz. I know you can hook up a laptop to your tv and watch it, thats how I do it.

TRIMM MANN
02-09-2006, 01:21 PM
Not sure on that, have to refer you to Roz. I know you can hook up a laptop to your tv and watch it, thats how I do it.
That's just as good. How does that work. USB to RCA?

essexjet
02-09-2006, 01:23 PM
That's just as good. How does that work. USB to RCA?
Mine has an S-video out and plug it into the video in on the tv. Thats it.

Debbolas
02-09-2006, 03:36 PM
We watch that show every week and record 24...:D
In Sawyers flashback, I thought maybe the chick was going to con him............
I'm sad that the little hobbit hit the nice oriental lady:(, I'm afraid he is going down hill fast............Is he using again?
OH, and think about how tiny that chick with the baby must be....she is shorter than the hobbit dude, and the baby always looks huge in her arms....one very tiny women...
I agree the time/music reference is fun to think about......but probably a red herring. Then I started thinking about the pirates and what year their boat might have been..............and if I had seen anything "modern" on the island that wasn't brought by the passengers........
:D

LaveyOne
02-09-2006, 03:45 PM
I think the little hobbit dude is hooked up with "Freckles" in real life ...
Go figure! :idea:

Debbolas
02-09-2006, 03:48 PM
I think the little hobbit dude is hooked up with "Freckles" in real life ...
Go figure! :idea:
as long as it isn't my "elf" dude, http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1566Legolas_head.JPG that is ok with me............my daughter might be heartbroken, she thinks the hobbit is cute :rolleyes:

olbiezer
02-09-2006, 04:00 PM
hell they all must have 9 lives anyway.....besides being television........how do u survive a plane crash when the airplanes whole tail section falls off at 35000 feet anyway ?????

riverracerx
02-09-2006, 04:17 PM
You have to have the Video iPod to download the shows.

Ziggy
02-09-2006, 05:25 PM
We watch that show every week and record 24...:D
In Sawyers flashback, I thought maybe the chick was going to con him............
I'm sad that the little hobbit hit the nice oriental lady:(, I'm afraid he is going down hill fast............Is he using again?
OH, and think about how tiny that chick with the baby must be....she is shorter than the hobbit dude, and the baby always looks huge in her arms....one very tiny women...
I agree the time/music reference is fun to think about......but probably a red herring. Then I started thinking about the pirates and what year their boat might have been..............and if I had seen anything "modern" on the island that wasn't brought by the passengers........
:D
Here's my take on these Deb.....
Sawyers flashbacks made me think he was up to something on the island, they generally focus on one character each show so it made sense the ending was about him.
Charlie didn't hit Sun IMO, she said(after she woke up) she ran and fell....strictly diversionary for Sawyer(aka James). And no he refused the drugs from Sawyer at the end, the last show seemed to indicate he freed himself from the drug habit(remember the dove flying by him in the dream he had?)
Claire is small, but sometimes good things come in small packages :D
The old music I think will have more significance then we think right now...You make a good point of the "others' boat" but what came to my mind was Danielle(french chick) said way back when that their boat responded to an old SOS signal.
And where the hell is Desmond???? :idea: He ran off into the woods long ago and hasn't been seen since :220v:

Debbolas
02-09-2006, 09:40 PM
yep............all good points.....:D
Debbolas<------------------confused, but happy