PDA

View Full Version : Havasu Arrest in the Rockfest Event

DILLIGAF
05-09-2007, 06:55 AM
RockfestÂ’s Paterson
Arrested Last Night
LAKE HAVASU CITY, AZ - Ron Paterson, the entrepreneur behind Lake Havasu CityÂ’s Rockfest, has three Grand Jury indictments issued against him for theft. As a result, detectives arrested him last night at around 6pm, following a lengthy investigation that's been ongoing since the big event was held at Windsor Beach State Park in October.
There was an outcry from numerous individuals who said they werenÂ’t paid for services rendered. The three indictments include two Felony Class Two charges -- one involves approximately $34,000 for the classic rock band Cheap Trick; the other covers money totaling approximately $9,000 that is owed to the security firm covering the Rockfest event. There is also a Class Three Felony theft charge involving HavasuÂ’s Howard Johnson Hotel. There is also a $60,000 secured cash bond, which means Paterson is required to post the full cash amount before he is released from custody.
TSN broke the story of non-payment shortly after the event ended. Many of the other bands who performed at the festival, as well as the ice company, limousine service and "Biker Build-Off" winner, still claim they were not paid. Those other parties will probably now have to pursue the matter in civil court.

HavaSkank
05-09-2007, 07:07 AM
Bummer. I went to Rockfest and I was hoping it would be an annual event.
Greedy bastard. I think my beer expenses alone would have paid Cheap Trick

SummitKarl
05-09-2007, 07:16 AM
RockfestÂ’s Paterson
Arrested Last Night
LAKE HAVASU CITY, AZ - Ron Paterson, the entrepreneur behind Lake Havasu CityÂ’s Rockfest, has three Grand Jury indictments issued against him for theft. As a result, detectives arrested him last night at around 6pm, following a lengthy investigation that's been ongoing since the big event was held at Windsor Beach State Park in October.
There was an outcry from numerous individuals who said they werenÂ’t paid for services rendered. The three indictments include two Felony Class Two charges -- one involves approximately $34,000 for the classic rock band Cheap Trick; the other covers money totaling approximately $9,000 that is owed to the security firm covering the Rockfest event. There is also a Class Three Felony theft charge involving HavasuÂ’s Howard Johnson Hotel. There is also a $60,000 secured cash bond, which means Paterson is required to post the full cash amount before he is released from custody.
TSN broke the story of non-payment shortly after the event ended. Many of the other bands who performed at the festival, as well as the ice company, limousine service and "Biker Build-Off" winner, still claim they were not paid. Those other parties will probably now have to pursue the matter in civil court.
Yippie!!!!:D :D :D
Ron is bad news.....he tried to burn me for $$$$ a couple of years back on a job I did to save his Biz/arse ..only person I have ever had to physically corner and collect from:rolleyes:
his Biz in town
WWW.Arizonaloanguy.com
chances are your gona get ripped off:rolleyes:

Jbb
05-09-2007, 07:18 AM
only person I have ever had to physically corner and collect from:rolleyes:
Aside from the guy buying your jetboat...?
:D :D

SummitKarl
05-09-2007, 07:27 AM
Aside from the guy buying your jetboat...?
:D :D
Actually the "turnkey" I belive is now in his hands so it wasn't that bad a boat afterall;)
Just in the Butt hole Brian:D :D
save the Hate'n for Thrusdays (seems to be the Hate'n day of choice around here):rolleyes:

SummitKarl
05-09-2007, 07:45 AM
:jawdrop:
:D ;)
BTW...I am going to take your advice and try your gel coat restoration method on my current boat..the "clear" is gone and I am into the color part of the gel...hope it works, I am sick of waxing the boat every trip out:rolleyes:

Jbb
05-09-2007, 07:47 AM
:D ;)
BTW...I am going to take your advice and try your gel coat restoration method on my current boat..the "clear" is gone and I am into the color part of the gel...hope it works, I am sick of waxing the boat every trip out:rolleyes:
I have some products I use that really work well...there will be pics soon of the finished product...

CornWater
05-09-2007, 07:48 AM
:jawdrop:
By the way Karl...Did you ever apologize to Jordy for all that stupid shit you pulled?....
And they're off....

Big Warlock
05-09-2007, 08:10 AM
Yippie!!!!:D :D :D
Ron is bad news.....he tried to burn me for $$$$ a couple of years back on a job I did to save his Biz/arse ..only person I have ever had to physically corner and collect from:rolleyes:
his Biz in town
WWW.Arizonaloanguy.com
chances are your gona get ripped off:rolleyes:
Guess your investigation skills were not at their peak then?? :D

Baja Big Dog
05-09-2007, 08:45 AM
I love dumb fock's that think they are smart. Ronnie better start lubbin the ole poop pole dispenser!!!:D

cola
05-09-2007, 10:12 AM
Looks like a case of Diaper Rash.