PDA

View Full Version : Paris isn't THAT Stupid, Is She?

JB in so cal
05-09-2007, 08:15 AM
http://64.111.216.18/ul/2253-HIL6.jpg
Paris Hilton was photographed YESTERDAY once again driving, even though her license is still suspended and just 5 days after she was sentenced to 45 days in jail for driving on a suspended license. As a reminder, this is what Paris said to the judge just before sentencing last Friday:
"I'm very sorry and from now on I'm going to pay complete attention to everything. I'm sorry and I did not do it on purpose at all."
I saw this show on Discovery one time where they had these monkeys in a room and some bananas hanging from the ceiling and some boxes on the floor, and after a little while, the monkeys learned to stack the boxes to get to the bananas. HereÂ’s my impression of Paris Hilton after 24 hours in that same room: "I want that banana so bad."

Waldo
05-09-2007, 08:19 AM
Maybe she needs rehab:D She just can't stop! I feel sorry for her and her addiction:D

RitcheyRch
05-09-2007, 08:22 AM
Apparently she is that stupid. Wonder what the Judge would say if he saw those pictures.

spectras only
05-09-2007, 08:27 AM
I've heard the governor is going to pardon Paris , if she could spell his last name properly :D

Baja Big Dog
05-09-2007, 08:29 AM
I've heard the governor is going to pardon Paris , if she could spell his last name properly :D
Christ...Id be serving the 45 days!!!!:D

Hallett19
05-09-2007, 08:34 AM
Paris isn't THAT Stupid, Is She?
Yes, yes she is.
I wonder if the womens jail is as overcrowded as the men's jail.... If she was a dude, she would be there for 6 hours and they would let her out. My buddy went in to serve 30 days for a traffic violation, they let him out the same day.

Ziggy
05-09-2007, 08:35 AM
Thats Hot :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Exactly whats wrong with todays youth, they have no respect for authority whatsoever........none.

Dave C
05-09-2007, 08:45 AM
stupid=no... arrogant spoiled rotten brat = yes
I'm sure she thinks that her rich daddy and his lawyers will get the charges dropped.

YeLLowBoaT
05-09-2007, 08:48 AM
most people that have a suspend DL still drive... thats nothing new. I always love when they video tape them driving to their court dates. :D
I hope she goes to jail for the rest of her probation, but that will never happen.

Sleek-Jet
05-09-2007, 08:51 AM
Exactly whats wrong with todays youth, they have no respect for authority whatsoever........none.
Tell me about it... This guy (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149903) can't even learn to turn his stereo down... :D

Devilman
05-09-2007, 09:00 AM
Tell me about it... This guy (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149903) can't even learn to turn his stereo down... :D
LMAO :D :D :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
05-09-2007, 09:01 AM
I just heard on the radio that her llicense is no longer suspended. It was a 90 day suspension that began in January. Even though she is supposed to go to jail for violating that suspension, it is no longer suspended.
Thats just what I heard.

dirty old man
05-09-2007, 09:05 AM
No, thats HAUT

SB
05-09-2007, 09:17 AM
Top 10 ways Paris Hilton is getting ready for jail.
10. Asking Martha Stewart for "shower fight" tips
9. Meeting with Revlon to market signature delousing spray.
8. Looking up recipe for making Cosmopolitans in the toilet.
7. Attending Tampa Bay Devil Rays games to get used to solitary
6. Seeking permission to videotape her conjugals.
5. No number 5 -- writer too upset by verdict to write a joke
4. Seeing what Prada has in orange jumpsuits
3. I dunno -- getting drunk and acting like a tramp? Seriously, young people -- keep it clean
2. Telling herself, "Heck, 45 days? That's not even a month"
1. Giving guards list of how she likes to be searched.

FOREVER2DOXIES
05-09-2007, 10:06 AM
why should our youth have any respect for authority? the parents of today want their kids to be their "best friend". its too difficult for parents to BE parents because they are too afraid of their monsters being "mad" at them...

Ziggy
05-09-2007, 11:18 AM
LMAO---

Ziggy
05-09-2007, 11:20 AM
why should our youth have any respect for authority? the parents of today want their kids to be their "best friend". its too difficult for parents to BE parents because they are too afraid of their monsters being "mad" at them...Totally agree..........
The PC correctness of our country has diluted our society with whiners.

hoolign
05-09-2007, 11:21 AM
By the look of the pic ..her cock sucker is still open from her session with the govener:D

JB in so cal
05-15-2007, 11:34 AM
Just when she thought things couldn't possibly get any worse, pictures have surfaced of Paris Hilton surreptitiously smoking cannabis.
The 26-year-old heiress was photographed allegedly smoking a joint while backstage at last month's Coachella music festival.
http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/05_01/philton1BIG1505_468x550.jpg

OutCole'd
05-15-2007, 11:37 AM
Are you a Stalker??

1978 Rogers
05-15-2007, 11:52 AM
I think she's Stupid, but whats the difference between That Stupid? Is there a difference?

Wet Dream
05-15-2007, 12:00 PM
To play devils advocate, who are the real dumb asses? The ones that believe this crap and the ones that delve into her life. I don't see a positive ID, nor a time stamp on the first photo of her drving, it could be 2 years old and it might not be her. In the second photo, again, no time stamp, and the last time I checked, there wasn't a film available that could chemically decipher the substance in a photo. I hope the broad gets gang raped by Shanaenae and Maria.