PDA

View Full Version : Where did Keith Sayre go?

bohica
05-09-2007, 10:38 AM
I spoke with Keith at Conquest last week for a favor, and today I call over to Conquest and I get "Keith is no longer working here".
Anyone know where Keith went?:confused:

RiverDave
05-09-2007, 10:40 AM
Get the "F" outta here.. I can't hardly believe they would let Keith go anywhere, that guy has got to be the #1 sales rep everywhere he goes.. He knows everybody in town, and most the time knows when people are getting ready to buy a boat before they even know their getting ready to buy a boat... :D
RD

JB in so cal
05-09-2007, 10:41 AM
I spoke with Keith at Conquest last week for a favor, and today I call over to Conquest at I get "Keith is no longer working here".
He disappeared like MAGIC!

1ASKYDV
05-09-2007, 10:42 AM
He is listed on the "contacts" on the Magic website. But I haven't spoke to him over there yet.

Ziggy
05-09-2007, 11:04 AM
NO SHIT?!?!?!:eek: :confused: :confused:
Ahhhhhhhh, geeeeez.

Quest4Fun
05-09-2007, 11:06 AM
This is bummin me out :( :( :(

riverbound
05-09-2007, 11:16 AM
I spoke with Keith at Conquest last week for a favor, and today I call over to Conquest and I get "Keith is no longer working here".
Wow...thats surprising.

Reaper1
Interesting.:)

GABACHOS_LBC
Since I am a gamblin type of guy I would put all my $$$$ on SLEEK/Magic. Wherever he landed will benefit from his knowledge bigtime. Great guy in the boating industry.

Tom Brown
I hope he's working at Glastron.

GABACHOS_LBC
05-09-2007, 11:17 AM
LMAO... He disappeared like MAGIC! Awesome JB...

unleashed
05-09-2007, 11:17 AM
Spoke with him this weekend....mentioned nothing about the change. If he's at magic they pretty much scored!
Deano
UnleashedhardcoreApparel (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)
Unleashedmyspace (http://www.myspace.com/unleashedhardcore)

DaddyMack
05-09-2007, 11:18 AM
Get the "F" outta here.. I can't hardly believe they would let Keith go anywhere, that guy has got to be the #1 sales rep everywhere he goes.. He knows everybody in town, and most the time knows when people are getting ready to buy a boat before they even know their getting ready to buy a boat... :D
RD
And one of the nicest guys you will ever meet! hmmm its Keith hunt....:confused:

dicudmore
05-09-2007, 11:31 AM
anybody try calling him at home yet? :D

velocity280
05-09-2007, 12:26 PM
Just went on the sleekcraft site and see there is an email address for Keith there. Must be sales are way slow at Conquest. If they still have the same commission plan as in the past(basically salary and 7 days per week), I can't believe he would be happy there for long. I wish him well...he will definately be a good asset to the company.

andy01
05-09-2007, 12:31 PM
He was with Magic 5 years ago. He is a great guy and knows the business as good or better then any. Good for him with the change, he will make it where ever he goes.
Thank good I didn't take a Conquest on trade for my F-26 last week, he was going to help me unload the Conquest...... :D
Andy

STV_Keith
05-09-2007, 12:40 PM
Speaking of Magic, anyone know a guy there named Darrin?

OutCole'd
05-09-2007, 12:41 PM
Speaking of Magic, anyone know a guy there named Darrin?
Ya, I know him. He sold me my boat.

Chipster27
05-09-2007, 12:43 PM
http://technology360.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/waldo.jpg

duner21
05-09-2007, 12:45 PM
Keith is a great salesman and very helpful. I just bought a conquest 2 weeks ago from him. I am very sad to see him go but you do what makes you happy. I am sure he will have no trouble selling anywhere he works.
Even though he is not working there he is still doing me a huge favor today! Stand up guy for sure. Good luck to you Keith!
Brian

05-09-2007, 12:47 PM
Sorry to see Keith leave since he sold me the Conquest, good think
Candy is there she knows her stuff about the Conquest, so ill just
call Keith at Magic and make him deliver my boat next thursday lol

Hardly Satisfied
05-09-2007, 12:59 PM
well Keith just missed out on a sale :D

prosthogod
05-09-2007, 01:02 PM
I'll bet you Magics are the best boats now.

Baja Big Dog
05-09-2007, 01:03 PM
Looks like everyone will have to buy a Magic now..and maybe they will throw in a place at the Islander, maybe even on "Baller row"!!!!!!:)

05-09-2007, 01:26 PM
Looks like everyone will have to buy a Magic now..and maybe they will throw in a place at the Islander, maybe even on "Baller row"!!!!!!:)
never thought about one

OutCole'd
05-09-2007, 01:28 PM
Get in line buddy!

riverracerx
05-09-2007, 01:29 PM
I agree. Keith is a stand up guy! I bought my Nordic from him when he was at Boat Brokers. He has become a good friend.
Knows just about every use boat out there and who has ever owned it.
I would buy a bridge from him, if he sold those! :D

MR.rvrluvr
05-09-2007, 01:37 PM
He was with Magic 5 years ago. He is a great guy and knows the business as good or better then any. Good for him with the change, he will make it where ever he goes.
Thank good I didn't take a Conquest on trade for my F-26 last week, he was going to help me unload the Conquest...... :D
Andy
Oh Snap I wonder who you are talking about...:D
Good Luck Keith wherever you are, you were the only good thing about conquest!!!!

HavasuHome
05-09-2007, 01:38 PM
Never bought a boat from him but my son and I have know him for several years. Keith is a stand up guy. He will do well wherever he goes. Best of luck Keith.

bohica
05-09-2007, 02:05 PM
Well it looks like Keith has had a lot on his plate lately, so I'll forgive him for forgetting to pick up my bimini. Looks like I'll have to make a quick trip up there this weekend.
Best of luck to Keith on his 2nd round at Magic.

MR.rvrluvr
05-09-2007, 02:09 PM
Well it looks like Keith has had a lot on his plate lately, so I'll forgive him for forgetting to pick up my bimini. Looks like I'll have to make a quick trip up there this weekend.
Best of luck to Keith on his 2nd round at Magic.
did you get the boat back together?

bohica
05-09-2007, 02:18 PM
did you get the boat back together?
Yes, blew the upper gears and in the process it took out the upper housing. Instead of dicking around with getting a remanufactured upper, I had Chris at Prestige put a brand new XR drive on it. Good thing he just happened to have one sitting in the showroom.

Jbb
05-09-2007, 02:29 PM
Good luck Keith!!!

playdeep
05-09-2007, 03:05 PM
Talked to him at Conquest,not that long ago...He showed me a bunch of very cool stuff going on there.
Great guy,and a good friend.
Bottom line...he"ll do well wherever he goes.

NuckinFutz
05-09-2007, 05:56 PM
Keith come out wherever you are!!! Seriously, Keith is a standup salesman, goes far and above to make a customer feel important, and will succeed anywhere he lands. I bought a Bahner from him in the late 90's while he was at the Boat Brokers and he has treated me like family since. The time he has taken to help me and visit has been extensive, (just ask the wife). He will work overtime to find a boat for someone even if he has nothing to make from setting up the sale. Keith is the type of salesman most should strive to be like.

havasu5150
05-09-2007, 06:57 PM
Strange
I was at Conquest a month ago and they were not slow. Good luck to Keith where ever he lands....I am sure he'll do well. Wish him nothing but the best.

shueman
05-09-2007, 07:01 PM
His former employer must not have liked his "standup" posting...:)

XtrmWakeborder
05-09-2007, 07:13 PM
I'll bet you Magics are the best boats now.
EXACTLY what I was thinking. Hmm wonder how hes going to work that one.

Not So Fast
05-10-2007, 06:08 AM
Talked with him yesterday and he is working for Ron again at MAGIC. Hopefully things improve for him and them, always helpful ;) NSF

Tom Brown
05-10-2007, 06:52 AM
Best wishes, Keith. :cool:

Magic34
05-10-2007, 08:16 AM
EXACTLY what I was thinking. Hmm wonder how hes going to work that one.
Actually, there are very cool things coming up for Magic.

05-10-2007, 08:53 AM
Secret or spill the beans

XtrmWakeborder
05-10-2007, 07:33 PM
So the quality is now better than conquest? That was the difference I was told.....;) No bashing at all, when I talked to him at the boat show he was very cool. Good luck with the new job Keith.

slowinhavasu
05-10-2007, 08:33 PM
I have never heard Kieth bash any other builder, he gives the pros on each boat and lets you make the decision. Great guy......Good luck Kieth......:)

Garrddogg
05-10-2007, 09:06 PM
I have never heard Kieth bash any other builder, he gives the pros on each boat and lets you make the decision. Great guy......Good luck Kieth......:)
Thats funny, the first time I met him was at the la boat show in 2005, and we were all talking about the glitter on the howards accross the walkway, and he says "thats nothin have you seen that kachina the dark with the flag thing on the side, the one that blew up off the coast!" I said yeah uh that one was mine dude!:eek: Kieth I still laugh about the look on your face that day!:D
(it wasnt for everyone thats for sure!)

dicudmore
05-10-2007, 09:08 PM
Thats funny, the first time I met him was at the la boat show in 2005, and we were all talking about the glitter on the howards accross the walkway, and he says "thats nothin have you seen that kachina the dark with the flag thing on the side, the one that blew up off the coast!" I said yeah uh that one was mine dude!:eek: Kieth I still laugh about the look on your face that day!:D
(it wasnt for everyone thats for sure!)
ya gotta give him that one--that was hilarious :D (THE STORY--NOT THE FIRE)

Thorsinc
05-10-2007, 09:15 PM
That’s great, so my good buddy that I told him to buy the Advantage Deck - but bought a Magic Deck instead (a very nice boat). I can refer him to Keith to get his carpet that he has been fighting with magic to install. What is Keith number because he has always been about customer service so I can pass it on!

XtrmWakeborder
05-10-2007, 09:20 PM
That’s great, so my good buddy that I told him to buy the Advantage Deck - but bought a Magic Deck instead (a very nice boat). I can refer him to Keith to get his carpet that he has been fighting with magic to install. What is Keith number because he has always been about customer service so I can pass it on!
Do you have the 34? That one in your signature looks huge!

Thorsinc
05-10-2007, 09:29 PM
Do you have the 34? That one in your signature looks huge!
Why yes it is lol… I very fortunate to have it, but we have a lot of fun with it. My plan is the more money I spend the harder I have to work to make up for it. It keeps me motivated. :idea:

Throttle
05-10-2007, 09:30 PM
bonus!!! :idea: :idea: :idea:

rvr_d8
05-10-2007, 11:35 PM
That explains it!!:idea:

rvr_d8
05-10-2007, 11:50 PM
anybody try calling him at home yet? :D
I called last Sunday when I was heading out of town and there was no answer. He had logged onto ***boat yesterday, so he has or will read about the Keith Hunt/love fest ;) :D :cool:
Hi Keith...Best of Luck to you!

phebus
05-11-2007, 05:28 AM
The truth is that Keith is pregnant with my baby, and is now living his life long dream of being a pontoon bitch. :D

Keith E. Sayre
05-11-2007, 08:06 AM
There's no drama. There's no story. I was made a good financial offer
and I took it. Haven't had time to get on the computer much lately.
I'll let you know how it goes.
Keith Sayre

phebus
05-11-2007, 08:07 AM
The truth is that Keith is pregnant with my baby, and is now living his life long dream of being a pontoon bitch. :D
Keith Sayre
Who said anything about paying you. :D
Congratulations on the move. :)

OutCole'd
05-11-2007, 08:07 AM
Keith Sayre
I knew Rick was full of shit!
Congrats Keith, I hope it goes great for you.

Desert Rat
05-11-2007, 08:30 AM
Time to change your sig line Keith:idea:

Quest4Fun
05-11-2007, 08:44 AM
Keith Sayre
Best Wishes to you Keith, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. Thanks for all the help you gave us when we bought our Conquest and for helping us find a buyer for our old Caliber 1. You were always just a phone call away.
Just because you moved over to Magic, don't think you'll get rid of us that easy. :D :D
See ya on the lake, Dan & Lois

TrojanDan
05-11-2007, 09:08 AM
Cool deal Keith. Best wishes at Magic. :)

Bradman
05-11-2007, 10:10 AM
Ya, I hope the John's don't get screwed on that deal. It will be interesting to see if their salesman honor's his word.

Beer-30
05-11-2007, 10:28 AM
I was made a good financial offer
and I took it.
Keith Sayre
Just don't let "the Plaintiff" know about it. :eek:

XtrmWakeborder
05-11-2007, 11:40 AM
Why yes it is lol… I very fortunate to have it, but we have a lot of fun with it. My plan is the more money I spend the harder I have to work to make up for it. It keeps me motivated. :idea:
Very nice! I haven't seen one on the water yet. What kind of power?

parker guy
05-11-2007, 03:07 PM
Keith , Good for you . Sorry to see you leave Conquest Thanks for your help.
Kevin:)

rvr_d8
05-11-2007, 07:49 PM
Time to change your sig line Keith:idea:
Quartz Hill?!? Hi there Neighbor. West Palmdale/Quartz Hill border here

Boatcop
05-11-2007, 08:01 PM
Does this mean San Bernardino Sheriff and BLM will be getting new Magics donated to them next year? ;)

Keith E. Sayre
05-14-2007, 11:25 AM
Boatcop: Stranger things have happened. But you might be surprised to see
who's on my short list.
Keith Sayre

rvr_d8
05-14-2007, 11:31 AM
Boatcop: Stranger things have happened. But you might be surprised to see
who's on my short list.
Keith Sayre
I'm Short.....am I on that list;) :D :idea:

phebus
05-14-2007, 11:34 AM
Keith was running all around the lake yesterday handing out flowers to all the women.. Very nice......................all Romeo and shit :D
Now my wife wants to know why I don't buy her flowers. :mad:

rvr_d8
05-14-2007, 11:46 AM
Keith was running all around the lake yesterday handing out flowers to all the women.. Very nice......................all Romeo and shit :D
Now my wife wants to know why I don't buy her flowers. :mad:
Mine must be in the mail.....I'll go check.....BRB :)

rvr_d8
05-14-2007, 12:23 PM
Nope wasn't there!!! I'll keep looking......:)

HONDODUDE
05-14-2007, 01:33 PM
Darren no longer works for the company ( Magic ) as of today..

magicrep1
05-14-2007, 01:35 PM
Dude...don't B.S. us....Darrin is a fixture there!!

magicrep1
05-14-2007, 01:35 PM
I stand corrected...he is out of service...just confirmed it...:(

OutCole'd
05-14-2007, 01:50 PM
I stand corrected...he is out of service...just confirmed it...:(
Again??? Damn....

Dave C
05-14-2007, 01:56 PM
the boat industry down there is like a friggen soap-opera

05-14-2007, 01:57 PM
If Keith gets the carpet for your friend maybe the stroke salesman that
was suppose to handle it gives Keith some of that commision $$$$$ for
customer service which he always does
my 02

OutCole'd
05-14-2007, 01:59 PM
Keith, I just left you a message on your voice mail at the office, call me when you get a chance, please.
Thanks,
Bill

Baja Big Dog
05-14-2007, 02:24 PM
Keith, I just left you a message on your voice mail at the office, call me when you get a chance, please.
Thanks,
Bill
Kiss ass....gonna get rid of the DCB????:D

the_gray_goose
05-14-2007, 04:17 PM
congrats on the new gig Keith!