PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations on thier ENGAGEMENT !!!!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-09-2006, 10:11 AM
I just wanted to say congrats to Bobby and Windy on thier ENGAGEMENT!!!!!
You guys make a great couple and are so happy together!!!!!!
I wish you only the best !!!!!!
Love ya!!!!! :D

tamalewagon
02-09-2006, 10:12 AM
Congrats to the happy couple!

Midlife Advantage
02-09-2006, 10:13 AM
Holy crap that was fast, congrats.

Biglue
02-09-2006, 10:18 AM
Congradulations guys. Wish you 2 many great years to come together.

Phat Daddy
02-09-2006, 10:18 AM
Yeah, Congrats to Bobby and Windy. You guys are great people and wish you guys all the best.

Phat Matt
02-09-2006, 10:20 AM
Whoa. What is going on here? ***boat.com is for breaking couples up, not getting them together. :confused:

Artv
02-09-2006, 10:21 AM
Congrats to the both of you...

NOTALENT
02-09-2006, 10:30 AM
Holy Shiat!!! Congrats to the two of you. So happy to hear it. I wish you both the best of luck.
When's the bachelor party???? :crossx:

PlyaPlya22
02-09-2006, 10:33 AM
B- N- W..Congrats to the both of you. I thought better than to forward you that PM :rollside:

HCS
02-09-2006, 10:33 AM
Congratulations. :)
Is it, thier or their. :rolleyes:
Some reason I had the same problem this morning. :p

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-09-2006, 10:37 AM
Congratulations. :)
Is it, thier or their. :rolleyes:
Some reason I had the same problem this morning. :p
I have no idea any more???? I before E except after C ???? LOL :p

Hardly Satisfied
02-09-2006, 10:40 AM
CONGRATS To the both of you :boxed:

Aqua Boogie1
02-09-2006, 10:42 AM
Congrats to you both................... :D

Ms. AquaBoogie1
02-09-2006, 10:45 AM
Wow......Congrats, so when's "The big day"??????

superdave013
02-09-2006, 10:48 AM
don't know bobby but if windy is getting married to him he must be a cool guy. Congrats to both of ya.

NOTALENT
02-09-2006, 10:52 AM
You know what's funny....you think CERTAIN PEOPLE would let Bobby and Windy share the wonderful new's....... :p

Phat Daddy
02-09-2006, 10:56 AM
You know what's funny....you think CERTAIN PEOPLE would let Bobby and Windy share the wonderful new's....... :p
They did on Sunday at the Super Bowl party :rollside:

Froggystyle
02-09-2006, 10:57 AM
Congrats!!! Bobby it was great meeting you, and the word is you two are perfect together...
Audrey and I were married, not engaged, but married 9 months after first meeting. We just passed 9 years married. When it is right, it is right and you know it...
Congrats again!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-09-2006, 10:59 AM
SHUT UP CERTAIN PERSON!!!!!! :220v: :p

NOTALENT
02-09-2006, 11:00 AM
DOH!!! :crossx:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
Ya, something YOU were not at!!!! :yuk: :rolleyes: :rollside:

NOTALENT
SHUT UP CERTAIN PERSON!!!!!! :220v: :p
Since you said it nicely.... :rolleyes: :D

topless
02-09-2006, 11:02 AM
Why did I have to find this out on the INTERNET???? So impersonal :mad:
Congratulations to both of you. I know you guys will live happily ever after.....Luv ya both,
Ali

INSman
02-09-2006, 11:02 AM
Bobby
You know we love you to death and can't wait to meet the woman of your dreams and future wife !! We are in town this weekend and next, so drop by the house :cool:

NOTALENT
02-09-2006, 11:04 AM
I wanted to be, but certain thing's came up I had to go do.... :frown:

barbigrl
02-09-2006, 11:06 AM
Holy crap that was fast, congrats.
That is exactly what I just said outloud!! lol... However, when you know, you know!! I AM SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!! :) :) I can say I have never seen either of them happier!!!
So when can we have an engagement party?? I love parties!! :) :)

topless
02-09-2006, 11:10 AM
So when can we have an engagement party?? I love parties!! :) :)Now that's an understatement!!! :crossx:

OGShocker
02-09-2006, 11:10 AM
MHS; I am happy you posted this! We have not told a soul!
Windy and Bobby,
Denise, "the boy" and I could not be more happy for the two of you. Going from from what you two have had to deal with in the past, to what you now have together, is like going from sandpaper to silk. We look forward to spending time with the newest member of our extended family. Someone who make our oldest son as happy as Windy does, can't be all bad (insert thoughts of Jeff Gordon here).
Bobby, you deserve the best, we think you have found exactly that. Karma is a two way street my friend. Your devotion to your friends is unmatched by anyone I have ever met. The love and devotion you and Windy share together is a rare and treasured thing. Enjoy it, nurture it and embrace it everyday.
Your "pops",
Mark

Mrs. Bordsmnj
02-09-2006, 11:12 AM
Holy Crapoly!!!!!!!!! Congrats! you two are awesome together! I wish you many many happy years together. :rollside:
luv you both!
P.S. Sushi next week??? :boxed:

SummitKarl
02-09-2006, 11:18 AM
WOW......that was quick :rollside:
Congrats Bobby, I wish you all the best my friend, you made it through HELL!!! and now it's time to enjoy a slice of Heaven :cool:
I can think of no one more deserving of life long happiness :)

pixilatedpussy
02-09-2006, 11:22 AM
As I have said several times..........Congrats to you both! Windy I enjoyed talking with you Sun as always! I am soooooo excited for you pretty girl! Let me know if you need anything sweetie! :p

LHC30Victory
02-09-2006, 11:22 AM
Whoa. What is going on here? ***boat.com is for breaking couples up, not getting them together. :confused:
Matt, you may have a keen observation there but they first must become an official "Couple"
Congratulations Bobby and Windy - May you have fair winds and blue water all of your lives!

SummitKarl
02-09-2006, 11:25 AM
As I have said several times..........Congrats to you both! Windy I enjoyed talking with you Sun as always! I am soooooo excited for you pretty girl! Let me know if you need anything sweetie! :p
she will need
something old
something new
something borrowed
and something blue
:chi:

pixilatedpussy
02-09-2006, 11:28 AM
she will need
something old
something new
something borrowed
and something blue
Something new......is our friendship! :rollside: Something Blue....is our boat! I feel a Havasu wedding comming on! :rollside:

Cole Trickle
02-09-2006, 11:31 AM
Congrats you two!!!
Pretty cool that ***boat and it's members brought you together. :)

Biglue
02-09-2006, 11:37 AM
He's been known to flake a time or two. :crossx: :crossx:

NOTALENT
02-09-2006, 11:42 AM
He's been known to flake a time or two. :crossx: :crossx:
Well...the last few time's were with good reason. :yuk: :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
02-09-2006, 11:43 AM
Well...the last few time's were with good reason. :yuk: :rollside:
I can vouch for Brandin ....he did have a good reason! I got your back baby! :p You missed a heck of a party! Hope your friend & dad is doing well. :clover: :wink:

Biglue
02-09-2006, 11:45 AM
I can vouch for Brandin ....he did have a good reason! I got your back baby! :p You missed a heck of a party! Hope your friend & dad is doing well. :clover: :wink:
Well the PP vouches for you, then it's cool. BUt there have been others. :)

NOTALENT
02-09-2006, 11:48 AM
Thank's PP!!! :p I wish I could have gone. Just more bad new's from the doctor. So my buddy and I up and left to vegas mid Sat. He had to get away and well you know....

NOTALENT
02-09-2006, 11:49 AM
Well the PP vouches for you, then it's cool. BUt there have been others. :)
1 other time. The other's were all maybe's, but were planned on day's I had already made plan's!!! :p

RiverToysJas
02-09-2006, 12:02 PM
Wow, Congradulations! We wish you all the happieness in your new life together.
RTJas & RTCon :D

Tom Brown
02-09-2006, 12:05 PM
Congratulations! :D
You two have my very best wishes. :cool:

Ziggy
02-09-2006, 12:37 PM
Congrats to you both Bobby and Windy.........Glad I've had the pleasure to meet you both......
Froggy said it right, when you know , you know its right!
Also it's sooooooooooo nice to actually read of something pleasant for a change.......
Two new love lifes in one year on HB.....must be a record of some sort.

AirtimeLavey
02-09-2006, 01:11 PM
Wow! Congratulations! She's quality, take good care of her. Best of luck in whatever the future holds for you both. :D :cool:

a catered life
02-09-2006, 01:13 PM
Congrats to you both................... :D
yea yea congrats and all that stuff mr aqua boogie who is that in your avator? yum yum me likey :rollside:

Mrs.Racer277
02-09-2006, 01:29 PM
Windy and Bobby,
Congrats to both of you.

Windy
02-09-2006, 01:40 PM
B- N- W..Congrats to the both of you. I thought better than to forward you that PM :rollside:
I been waiting for that PM??? :)

JustMVG
02-09-2006, 01:40 PM
Windy and Bobby,
Denise, "the boy" and I could not be more happy for the two of you. Going from from what you two have had to deal with in the past, to what you now have together, is like going from sandpaper to silk. We look forward to spending time with the newest member of our extended family. Someone who make our oldest son as happy as Windy does, can't be all bad (insert thoughts of Jeff Gordon here).
Bobby, you deserve the best, we think you have found exactly that. Karma is a two way street my friend. Your devotion to your friends is unmatched by anyone I have ever met. The love and devotion you and Windy share together is a rare and treasured thing. Enjoy it, nurture it and embrace it everyday.
Your "pops",
Mark
Well put Mark!!!!
Bobby and Windy Congrats to both of you, very happy for you!!!!!

Windy
02-09-2006, 01:46 PM
Thank you everyone....We are so excited to start our new life together. :p
Yeah I was so surprised when I came home from work last sunday morning to Bobby asking me to marry him...and giving me a ring. Im a very lucky girl!

Windy
02-09-2006, 01:48 PM
So when can we have an engagement party?? I love parties!! :) :)
That will be the next announcement... :)

Windy
02-09-2006, 01:51 PM
Windy and Bobby,
Your "pops",
Mark
And what a special family to be apart of...thank you Mark.

Sleek-Jet
02-09-2006, 01:53 PM
What the hell??? I go in the field for a couple hours, and then come back and read this??? :D :D :D
Congrats you two...

Windy
02-09-2006, 01:54 PM
WOW......that was quick :rollside:
Congrats Bobby, I wish you all the best my friend, you made it through HELL!!! and now it's time to enjoy a slice of Heaven :cool:
I can think of no one more deserving of life long happiness :)
Thank you Karl. :)

OGShocker
02-09-2006, 01:56 PM
she will need
something old
something new
something borrowed
and something blue
Yeee haw! I'm OLD! :idea:

FMluvswater
02-09-2006, 01:56 PM
What wonderful news! :cool: Congratulations, Bobby and Windy. :smile:

Windy
02-09-2006, 01:59 PM
I feel a Havasu wedding comming on! :rollside:
Copy that. :)

Flake
02-09-2006, 02:02 PM
Windy and Bobby,
Your "pops",
Mark
Wow congrats to the both of you, wish you all the best.
But to the above post........do you even know the hole story?????????????? Do you even know both X's???????????? I have only met one X and he was a pretty down to earth guy, he also seemed to treat her pretty good. NOt that Bobby wont but I think you need to remember that other people out here know the X's or at least X and he has been a stand up guy. So before you start bashing. Maybe you need to check your self.......Dont be hating

Aqua Boogie1
02-09-2006, 02:02 PM
yea yea congrats and all that stuff mr aqua boogie who is that in your avator? yum yum me likey :rollside:
Thats a big big............................................... .....................................
Dream!!!!!!!!! Lmao!!!!! I don't know, I just found her. :D

Windy
02-09-2006, 02:12 PM
But to the above post........do you even know the hole story?????????????? Do you even know both X's???????????? I have only met one X and he was a pretty down to earth guy, he also seemed to treat her pretty good. NOt that Bobby wont but I think you need to remember that other people out here know the X's or at least X and he has been a stand up guy. So before you start bashing. Maybe you need to check your self.......Dont be hating
Thanx for the best wishes. Noone here means any disrespect to anyones ex's.

Windy
02-09-2006, 02:17 PM
P.S. Sushi next week??? :boxed:
I'll call you. :)

Windy
02-09-2006, 02:19 PM
Congrats you two!!!
Pretty cool that ***boat and it's members brought you together. :)
Thanks...and lol you have no idea how true that is. :)

topless
02-09-2006, 02:19 PM
But to the above post........do you even know the hole story?????????????? Do you even know both X's???????????? I have only met one X and he was a pretty down to earth guy, he also seemed to treat her pretty good. NOt that Bobby wont but I think you need to remember that other people out here know the X's or at least X and he has been a stand up guy. So before you start bashing. Maybe you need to check your self.......Dont be hatingHuh???? I never saw where he bashed anyone. I know one of the ex's as well but some people are just not meant to be together no matter how hard they try and some are. Windy and Bobby seem to be the ones that are.

Flake
02-09-2006, 02:24 PM
Sandpaper to silk.................. Sounds pretty harsh to me.

Beautiful Noise
02-09-2006, 02:26 PM
ConGrats,Windy & Bobby :)

Ms. AquaBoogie1
02-09-2006, 02:27 PM
Come on now, let's not stir stuff up on this thread.............This is a "CONGRATULATIONS" thread :rolleyes: :p

Windy
02-09-2006, 02:29 PM
Come on now, let's not stir stuff up on this thread.............This is a "CONGRATULATIONS" thread :rolleyes: :p
Thank you...and it was nice meeting you at the boat show.

Ms. AquaBoogie1
02-09-2006, 02:31 PM
Thank you...and it was nice meeting you at the boat show.
Likewise ;) So any dates thrown around yet?

boatsnblondes
02-09-2006, 02:31 PM
Congrats to you both!!! I'm new here, wouldn't know you if I bumped into you, but this engagement is a great moment in your lives, enjoy it, live it, and take away some great memories. Chris and I got married three years ago this May 17th, marrying her was the best thing I ever did....

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-09-2006, 02:32 PM
As you see this is a nice nice thread!!!!! Can we please keep it that way!!! :p :p
Congrats again momma!!!!! Now go get that ring sized !!!!! :rollside:

Flake
02-09-2006, 02:34 PM
I was not stiring I was just pointing out that not everyone is a bad person. Unlike what others on here did. Sandpaper to Silk that was rude. And if people want to put there .02 in I can to.
Again Congrats Windy and Bobby this is wonderful news........

Windy
02-09-2006, 02:36 PM
Now go get that ring sized !!!!! :rollside:
Women...I handled it...got it back last nite. :p

Ms. AquaBoogie1
02-09-2006, 02:37 PM
So where's the close-up pic????

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-09-2006, 02:37 PM
YIPEEEEEEEE !!!! I bet it looks just so B-E-A-UUUUUUU-TIFULL on your little finger now huh!!!!!! :p :p

Windy
02-09-2006, 02:38 PM
So where's the close-up pic????
Working on it...I even got diamond earrings to match. :)
Im a very lucky girl.

Ms. AquaBoogie1
02-09-2006, 02:43 PM
Working on it...I even got diamond earrings to match. :)
Im a very lucky girl.
Wow Windy, ya must be a special lady to get matching earrings :rollside:

Debbolas
02-09-2006, 03:31 PM
Congrats!! Windy Girl!!!
:D:D

JustMVG
02-09-2006, 03:44 PM
Yeee haw! I'm OLD! :idea:
They could Borrow your new MOHO for a trip

WYRD
02-09-2006, 03:45 PM
Bobby and Wendy, CONGRATS. Like I told you before Bobby, don't let anybody tell you different when you know, you KNOW, no matter how soon it may seem. Barbie and I wish you the BEST..................AND WE BETTER GET AN INVITE!!!!

BADBLOWN572
02-09-2006, 03:52 PM
Congrats both of you!!!

Windy
02-09-2006, 03:58 PM
Thank you all for the phone calls and PM's. :)

OGShocker
02-09-2006, 04:00 PM
Bobby and Wendy, CONGRATS. Like I told you before Bobby, don't let anybody tell you different when you know, you KNOW, no matter how soon it may seem. Barbie and I wish you the BEST..................AND WE BETTER GET AN INVITE!!!!
You should, the parties are at your house..:D

WYRD
02-09-2006, 04:02 PM
That hasn't stopped you guys before.............. :yuk: :crossx:

Windy
02-09-2006, 04:04 PM
Speaking of parties...we need to talk. :)

Windy
02-09-2006, 05:00 PM
bump :)

atomickitn
02-09-2006, 05:04 PM
congradulations!!................................. .......did i miss something? :rollside:

djunkie
02-09-2006, 05:04 PM
Congrats. Bobby and Windy.
Seems like everyones getting married now. Guess I'll have to also..........Ya right..LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

havasu p/t er
02-09-2006, 05:17 PM
Do you drive a boat called Corona Courage? The only harsh words came from your post.
Now on to things that really matter......... :)
Congratulations Bobby & Windy, couldn't be happier for you. May the "silk" of happiness and your love for one another always be the driving force. May all the "sandpaper" of things that didn't work out just be the steppping stones for your future.
You are great people and glad to share our friendship with you & be part of your lives.

atomickitn
02-09-2006, 05:20 PM
hummm ! well thank you all... I'm soo looking forward to the next 20+ years together with windy........................... as my pops (og s ) would say and has .......follow your heart!................ for thouse of you who dont know how this all started, ill tell you , around may of 05 i asked mr og if he knew anything about ....misshb jet (at the time)....he said all he knew was that she was very nice and a sweet girl..... why he ask's welll id like to meet her , i say, ....sooo i start one of many p/m's to say hello ....... then i finialy got to meet her at op6 in 05, and continue to pm eachother ...many times and continue to ask her out ..................several times ....witch windy never said no to ... just not good timming................ welll then one day /night i met her x, and he told me that i was the one that she liked and wanted to go out with .... at that point he also told me he was cool with it , after i told him we was just friends........ soooo i p/med windy again to tell her of our meeting ......soo iasked her out ,one more time .................................................. .......................she said yes,, and the rest is history...... soo stay tuned !..... and yes there will be a party , and we are talking about a hb wedding on the water in havi for several of our friends can attend, and share with us in celibration....should be a great weakend we will let you know as that day gets closer.... again thanks to everybody for there support, and for being our friends/hb family...bobby& windy :)

HOOTER SLED-
02-09-2006, 05:34 PM
Do you drive a boat called Corona Courage? The only harsh words came from your post.
Now on to things that really matter......... :)
Congratulations Bobby & Windy, couldn't be happier for you. May the "silk" of happiness and your love for one another always be the driving force. May all the "sandpaper" of things that didn't work out just be the steppping stones for your future.
You are great people and glad to share our friendship with you & be part of your lives.
Holy freakin shit Denise. LMAO!! That was funny. HARSH!!! An inside joke that only some will get. :rollside: And yes, OG has been known to be HARSH with his words. :D Hey Mr. Flake, chill out bro, he didn't name any names. I think he just meant in general. Bobby is one hell of a guy. Shit, next to ALOT of peeps he is silk.
Congrats to both of you. "Handle it". Right Bobby? :D Windy seems so genuinely sweet. And Bobby, what can can I say. The kinda guy that would take the shirt off his back for you. Best wishes guys. Let the good times roll!! :crossx: :devil:

Havasu Doug
02-09-2006, 05:47 PM
Congrats Bobby and Windy! You two make a great couple! :D

mike37
02-09-2006, 05:48 PM
Congrats. Bobby and Windy.
its great the here about two people that fit so good together that they can move the relationship forward so quickly
I have only met Bobby atomickitn once at Mohave very nice guy
never met windy but she has been a sweet hart to me and every one on ***boat

Mr. Pixilated
02-09-2006, 05:54 PM
Congrats, again....Many happy years to come....Word of advise, Shhhhhhh!! Listen very closely, they think their alway right. Let them think that, they feel better.J/K..I'm sure you two will be as happy as Tina and I. Happy Engagement..
We Love You Guys,
Geza, Tina, Lil G, and Andras...

HOOTER SLED-
02-09-2006, 05:58 PM
Congrats, again....Many happy years to come....Word of advise, Shhhhhhh!! Listen very closely, they think their alway right. Let them think that, they feel better.J/K..I'm sure you two will be as happy as Tina and I. Happy Engagement..
We Love You Guys,
Geza, Tina, Lil G, and Andras...
Wassup foo? You guys rollin out manana??

Windy
02-09-2006, 05:59 PM
ooohh crap you know you have it bad when you start postin under your better half's sig...........oh well ! this is going to be the best ride of my life , and im soo looking forward to it.......tina & geza.... you guys rock, you two have such agreat out look in your marriage..... thanks a bunch we are looking forward to seeing more of you two... :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
02-09-2006, 06:02 PM
ooohh crap you know you have it bad when you start postin under your better half's sig...........oh well ! this is going to be the best ride of my life , and im soo looking forward to it.......tina & geza.... you guys rock, you two have such agreat out look in your marriage..... thanks a bunch we are looking forward to seeing more of you two... :rollside:
Damn, not even married yet, and already doin' that swing thing. :crossx: :rollside: ;)

atomickitn
02-09-2006, 06:05 PM
Damn, not even married yet, and already doin' that swing thing. :crossx: :rollside: ;)
you know how we do it !!!!! thanks broo for the nice comments,, you know i have your back no matter what! :)

HOOTER SLED-
02-09-2006, 06:13 PM
you know how we do it !!!!! thanks broo for the nice comments,, you know i have your back no matter what! :)
Right back at ya my brutha. ;)

Mr. Pixilated
02-09-2006, 06:32 PM
Wassup foo? You guys rollin out manana??
All depends on what you got for me... :rolleyes:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
02-09-2006, 06:52 PM
WOW! Congrats to both of you! I think you guys make a very handsome couple. I sincerely wish you both the best.

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-09-2006, 07:05 PM
I've got 2 big cantalopes for ya!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

Phat Matt
02-09-2006, 07:05 PM
....witch windy never said no to ... just not good timming................
You call her a witch and she still said yes? :)

76ANTHONY
02-09-2006, 07:11 PM
wow, i just meet bobby and i think hes a really cool guy so i guess your lucky :D congrats to the both of you and many many happy years to come for the both of you....
76 and cupcake

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-09-2006, 07:14 PM
I love you Bobby baby!!!!! I'm soooooooooo glad you are so happy and finally found the love of your life!!!!! I hope you can always be as happy as J and me!!!!! People said we would never make it and we've been together for 13 yrs almost!!!!! Married for 4 yrs this May !!!!!! He is my life!!!!! Just as Windy will be yours, and you hers!!!!!! Congrats again to the both of you !!!!!
You are a genuine couple!!!!!!

76ANTHONY
02-09-2006, 07:17 PM
I love you Bobby baby!!!!! I'm soooooooooo glad you are so happy and finally found the love of your life!!!!! I hope you can always be as happy as J and me!!!!! People said we would never make it and we've been together for 13 yrs almost!!!!! Married for 4 yrs this May !!!!!! He is my life!!!!! Just as Windy will be yours, and you hers!!!!!! Congrats again to the both of you !!!!!
You are a genuine couple!!!!!!
you love j? wth i thought i had a chance :D you boggie down woman...

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-09-2006, 07:22 PM
you love j? wth i thought i had a chance :D you boggie down woman...
(shhh, I am a SWINGER you know...) :p

76ANTHONY
02-09-2006, 07:23 PM
(shhh, I am a SWINGER you know...) :p
ok, im shhhhhhhh,ing... hes an ok guy though so i guess its ok..... :crossx:

superdave013
02-09-2006, 07:40 PM
Hey Windy, I just told Debbie the news. She's stoked for ya too!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-09-2006, 07:48 PM
ok, im shhhhhhhh,ing... hes an ok guy though so i guess its ok..... :crossx:
He's more then ok !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's my DADDY !!!!!!!! :p

76ANTHONY
02-09-2006, 07:54 PM
He's more then ok !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's my DADDY !!!!!!!! :p
yeah, i guess your right...
bobby and windy, i hope you will be as happy as i see some of these couples on here, example:
pixs
phatt daddy and maria
the hoots
76 and shortcake
thats what i wish for ya....

MikeF
02-09-2006, 07:55 PM
Congrats Windy! :cool: Wishing you both the best!

hoolign
02-09-2006, 08:05 PM
she will need
something old
something new
something borrowed
and something blue
Oh...and your underwear drawer is supposed to fill the bill
????...Karl..I sure expected more fom you!! !! Congrats Windy and Booby! never met yas'...but hope ..it's alll goood ! Kudos and peace! Jeff Trena ....and "OZZY" If'n your visitin G'ma...stop in and get aquianted!

SummitKarl
02-09-2006, 08:15 PM
Oh...and your underwear drawer is supposed to fill the bill
????...Karl..I sure expected more fom you!! !! Congrats Windy and Booby! never met yas'...but hope ..it's alll goood ! Kudos and peace! Jeff Trena ....and "OZZY" If'n your visitin G'ma...stop in and get aquianted!
sorry I was just caught up in the moment :cry: :rollside:

OGShocker
02-09-2006, 08:43 PM
Speaking of parties...we need to talk. :)
Gimme a call! :rollside: :) :idea:

Redneck
02-09-2006, 08:43 PM
congrats on the engagement now its time to party

Windy
02-09-2006, 09:44 PM
Congrats Windy! :cool: Wishing you both the best!
Hey Thanks. :)

MJ19
02-09-2006, 09:48 PM
Congrats!!! I hope to meet this special guy one day!!! :)
You are all the talk at dougs...you should pop in the "GOOD NEWS" thread over there ;)

carreraelite
02-09-2006, 09:52 PM
Congrats to the two of you and best wishes for your future together!!

gigamurph
02-10-2006, 02:04 AM
What's this? Windy gets engaged and "Uncle Gig" is the last to find out? I'm hurt! :wink: ....and who is this Bobby character; and if his kitten is atomic, is it easier to find in the dark? :p
http://wickland.globalcon.net/crafts/stamping/cards/congratulations/Card - White Red Roses Congratulations.mgk.jpg

HOOTER SLED-
02-10-2006, 08:09 AM
I got something for T, not you. :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
02-10-2006, 08:10 AM
I've got 2 big cantalopes for ya!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:
Uuuum, I think you mean MELONS!! :devil: :devil: :D Get your produce right. :rollside:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-10-2006, 10:17 AM
What's this? Windy gets engaged and "Uncle Gig" is the last to find out? I'm hurt! :wink: ....and who is this Bobby character; and if his kitten is atomic, is it easier to find in the dark? :p
http://wickland.globalcon.net/crafts/stamping/cards/congratulations/Card - White Red Roses Congratulations.mgk.jpg
LOL............that was pretty funny :p

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-10-2006, 10:17 AM
Uuuum, I think you mean MELONS!! :devil: :devil: :D Get your produce right. :rollside:
Quiet Mr. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :skull:

HOOTER SLED-
02-10-2006, 11:21 AM
Quiet Mr. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :skull:
Smother me with your tits to silence me. :devil: :devil: :D

Hustler
02-10-2006, 11:40 AM
Windy, Congrates. Both Candi and myself wish you the best.

pixilatedpussy
02-10-2006, 12:18 PM
Copy that. :)
I love you baby! Im so happy my Bobby found someone who will give him exactly the love he needs! & Vice versa! :p

fourspeednup
02-10-2006, 12:18 PM
WOW! Congrats to both of you. :) Best wishes and keep us all in the loop as far as dates go for the celebration at the river ;)
This is the stuff I miss after being gone for a couple days

Windy
02-10-2006, 01:52 PM
Thank you Joe, Tina, and Zach. :)

Windy
02-10-2006, 02:01 PM
hummm ! well thank you all... I'm soo looking forward to the next 20+ years together with windy........................... as my pops (og s ) would say and has .......follow your heart!................ for thouse of you who dont know how this all started, ill tell you , around may of 05 i asked mr og if he knew anything about ....misshb jet (at the time)....he said all he knew was that she was very nice and a sweet girl..... why he ask's welll id like to meet her , i say, ....sooo i start one of many p/m's to say hello ....... then i finialy got to meet her at op6 in 05, and continue to pm eachother ...many times and continue to ask her out ..................several times ....witch windy never said no to ... just not good timming................ welll then one day /night i met her x, and he told me that i was the one that she liked and wanted to go out with .... at that point he also told me he was cool with it , after i told him we was just friends........ soooo i p/med windy again to tell her of our meeting ......soo iasked her out ,one more time .................................................. .......................she said yes,, and the rest is history...... soo stay tuned !..... and yes there will be a party , and we are talking about a hb wedding on the water in havi for several of our friends can attend, and share with us in celibration....should be a great weakend we will let you know as that day gets closer.... again thanks to everybody for there support, and for being our friends/hb family...bobby& windy :)
Yep this is our story...I met Bobby at RD's house at the June OP6...when we got home he PM'd me and asked me out...it wasnt the right time for me though, but he was persistent and kept asking me out. Then over thanksgiving weekend my Ex approached him at the river. When he got home he PM'd me to tell me about his weekend and thats when I finally called him...only took me 6 months...but after talking to him for a couple hours that first nite he's never left my thoughts. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me..and Im completely swept. :p

RP1
02-10-2006, 02:43 PM
Yep this is our story...I met Bobby at RD's house at the June OP6...when we got home he PM'd me and asked me out...it wasnt the right time for me though, but he was persistent and kept asking me out. Then over thanksgiving weekend my Ex approached him at the river. When he got home he PM'd me to tell me about his weekend and thats when I finally called him...only took me 6 months...but after talking to him for a couple hours that first nite he's never left my thoughts. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me..and Im completely swept. :p
That was a much easier version to read :D Congradulations and my you two always be this happy.

topless
02-10-2006, 02:47 PM
Awww you guys are making me feel all warm and fuzzy right now. :)

gigamurph
02-10-2006, 03:09 PM
Awww you guys are making me feel all warm and fuzzy right now. :)Yeah; that squishy, lovey-dovey stuff does that to you women. Just turn the A/C on and get a razor; should clear that right up for ya.
:p

pixilatedpussy
02-10-2006, 03:15 PM
Yeah; that squishy, lovey-dovey stuff does that to you women. Just turn the A/C on and get a razor; should clear that right up for ya.
LMFAO!!!!

topless
02-10-2006, 03:34 PM
Yeah; that squishy, lovey-dovey stuff does that to you women. Just turn the A/C on and get a razor; should clear that right up for ya.
:pShould have known someone would mention razor when I said fuzzy. :rolleyes:

RiverDave
02-10-2006, 03:50 PM
Wow!! I was still getting used to saying "Bobby and Windy!" :D
Congragulations to the both of you! You have our best wishes from Stacy and Dave.. :) :)
RD

atomickitn
02-10-2006, 04:44 PM
damm its nice to see just how many people / friends you meet hear on hb, thanks soo much for all of everybodys support , and we are planning things as we get time , soo please be paitient....... :)

atomickitn
02-10-2006, 04:51 PM
wow, what else can i say, but i truly belive that with all of my heart that you are the woman that i have looked for all of my life :) I knew the moment that i met you i wanted to spend the rest of my life with you , i also knew that i was going to have to keep trying until you said yes, thank you hunny for making me a very happy/lucky man . and will continue to do everything i can to forever make you as happy as you are today...love you sweets :)

woody56
02-10-2006, 05:04 PM
Congrats two the both of you. Bobby looks like you found some who is going to make you very happy. Windy it also seems like you have found the man that will make all your dreams come true. Do i see a sandbar wedding in the furture? Congrats again to the both of you. :cool:

AltarGirl
02-10-2006, 05:40 PM
Congratulations! :) :)

wildbillg
02-10-2006, 06:01 PM
CONGRATS WINDY
I know you will be very very happy as you deserve it.....

Windy
02-10-2006, 07:10 PM
Luv Ya Uncle Gig

Windy
02-10-2006, 07:13 PM
Hey Windy, I just told Debbie the news. She's stoked for ya too!
Sweet...thanks Dave

MJ19
02-10-2006, 08:24 PM
What's this Windy...no PM to let us know...I feel just as hurt as Gig! ;)
I'm so happy you are so happy! That's awesome!!! :D
Keep in Touch when you have time...I pop in more often at HD's so I hope you'll pop in over there now and then and say HI...and of course if you come to our neck of woods, please stop by for a visit!!! :)
Love ya Lindsey

gigamurph
02-10-2006, 11:20 PM
Luv Ya Uncle GigWell I hope that sentiment still holds when it comes time to send out the weddin' invitations!

HOOTER SLED-
02-11-2006, 02:01 AM
Well I hope that sentiment still holds when it comes time to send out the weddin' invitations!
Stop being a bitch. Just crash the party. :crossx: :devil: :D :devil: :D

gigamurph
02-11-2006, 09:43 AM
Stop being a bitch. Just crash the party. :crossx: :devil: :D :devil: :DI never go to a party uninvited! Of course, after I'm there, everyone is askin'; "Who the hell invited him?"; and The host/hostess is askin' themselves; "WTF was I thinkin'?" Soooo; BITCH THIS!

THOR
02-11-2006, 12:50 PM
Best wishes and Congrats Windy.

IN2-IN2MX
02-11-2006, 02:17 PM
Ayyyy, great news. Congrats you two. :)

IN2-IN2MX
02-11-2006, 02:19 PM
wow, what else can i say, but i truly belive that with all of my heart that you are the woman that i have looked for all of my life :) I knew the moment that i met you i wanted to spend the rest of my life with you , i also knew that i was going to have to keep trying until you said yes, thank you hunny for making me a very happy/lucky man . and will continue to do everything i can to forever make you as happy as you are today...love you sweets :)
:cry: That is so sweet!!!! I love it.

Goldilocks
02-11-2006, 05:58 PM
Congrats you two!!!
I've been with Matt for almost seven years and no ring yet. :cry: At least I got a sweet boat!! :)

Windy
02-11-2006, 06:25 PM
:cry: That is so sweet!!!!
I know. :p

Windy
02-11-2006, 06:26 PM
Congrats you two!!!
I've been with Matt for almost seven years and no ring yet. :cry: At least I got a sweet boat!! :)
Theres my girl...I was dancing with you when Bobby came up and asked me to dance at RD's.
Cant wait to see you next weekend.

Goldilocks
02-11-2006, 06:43 PM
Theres my girl...I was dancing with you when Bobby came up and asked me to dance at RD's.
Cant wait to see you next weekend.
Next weekend is going to be so much fun. Can't wait to see you too!
:)

River Diva
02-13-2006, 11:12 AM
Well congratulations to you both!!! You guys truly are two of the sweetest people I know. I'm very happy for the two of you. I got all teary eyed just reading this thread. I wish you two nothing but happiness and I want invites to ALL the parties :)
Love you both!!!
Stacy

barbigrl
02-13-2006, 12:09 PM
Again I am very happy for you both! I was there when Bobby and Randy had their "meeting" Randy has always had nothing but good things to say!! :) That is cool!!

Mrs.charitycase
02-13-2006, 12:50 PM
WOW!! Congratulations Windy and Bobby!! We wish you MORE of the best to come!! It was awesome to meet the both of you! I am a first impression kinda girl and when we met the two of you...you both seemed like amazingly kind hearted people! And VERY in love! We wish you a world of HAPPINESS!!!!
Cheers!
Love ya!
Christina and Casey

Windy
02-13-2006, 02:17 PM
WOW!! Congratulations Windy and Bobby!! We wish you MORE of the best to come!! It was awesome to meet the both of you! I am a first impression kinda girl and when we met the two of you...you both seemed like amazingly kind hearted people! And VERY in love! We wish you a world of HAPPINESS!!!!
Cheers!
Love ya!
Christina and Casey
Thanks Christina...glad to hear you got your mags...I'll be in touch with you.

Windy
02-13-2006, 02:19 PM
Well congratulations to you both!!! You guys truly are two of the sweetest people I know. I'm very happy for the two of you. I got all teary eyed just reading this thread. I wish you two nothing but happiness and I want invites to ALL the parties :)
Love you both!!!
Stacy
Hey Thanks Stacy...we cant wait to hang out with you guys in Parker this summer.

atomickitn
02-13-2006, 06:36 PM
there is a lesson to be learned ...hear /persitance pays off, and when you finaly find the one person who, you cant stand to be away from, do everything that you have never done before and never let her go for any reason, love that person with everything you have .......... :)