PDA

View Full Version : For the drinkers here on ***boat..........

Aqua Boogie1
05-09-2007, 02:01 PM
Heres one to remember.......................................... .....
Only a West Virginian could think of this.
From the county where drunk driving is considered a sport, comes this true story. Recently a routine police patrol parked outside a bar in Ripley, West Virginia. After last call the officer noticed a man leaving the bar so intoxicated that he could barely walk . The man stumbled around the parking lot for a few minutes, with the officer quietly observing. After what seemed an eternity and trying his keys on five different vehicles, the man managed to find his car which he fell into. He sat there for a few minutes as a number of other patrons left the bar and drove off. Finally he started the car, switched the wipers on and off (it was a fine, dry summer night) -- flicked the blinkers on, then off a couple of times, honked the horn and then switched on the lights. He moved the vehicle forward a few inches, reversed a little and then remained still for a few more minutes as some more of the other patron vehicles left. At last, the parking lot empty, he pulled out of the parking lot and started to drive slowly down the road. The police officer, having patiently waited all this time, now started up the patrol car, put on the flashing lights, and promptly pulled the man over and carried out a breathalyzer test. To his amazement the breathalyzer indicated no evidence of the man having consumed any alcohol at all!
Dumbfounded, the officer said, "I'll have to ask you to accompany me to the Police station. This breathalyzer equipment must be broken." "I doubt it," said the truly proud Hillbilly. "Tonight I'm the designated decoy".
:D :D :D

adjones419
05-09-2007, 02:16 PM
A classic! Anyone ever tried it?

BADBLOWN572
05-09-2007, 03:15 PM
A classic! Anyone ever tried it?
Never done that, but I have had AAA throw my truck on the back of a flat bed numerous times when I was too F'ed up to drive. :D :D :D Door to door designated driver. ;)

jenstar23
05-09-2007, 04:50 PM
LMAO! But AAA as a designated driver is genius! However, doesn't that look kinda bad, as they are your insurance too...

Baja Big Dog
05-09-2007, 06:39 PM
Been there done that...used to play darts at a little pub in Placentia, since I quit drinking 25 or so years ago I was the decoy.
The cops had a habit of waiting for some of the locals to leave and do them a number. Same thing, I walked out to the ole truck, I didn't stagger around much, but I did drop my keys (accidentally), took off from the parking lot, the one cop we saw didn't come after me, then before the next light whom...its a light show.
I had a blast, acted like I was on the phone, the cop told me to get off the phone, I told him I was on with my lawyer, he wasn't very happy at this point, I acted like i was talking and told the lawyer no problem, Ill do that and hung up. I asked the fine officer why I was pulled over, he told me I made a lane change without signaling, ironically I knew the law on lane changes (from previous tickets) and since no other car was on the road I knew he was wrong, I asked him to tell me what car was around me to warrant a signal, he got pissed. I never let the window down more that a couple of inches. I gave him my paperwork (that I had put together at the bar and had it on the seat). He asked where I had been, I told him with some friends, he asked where, I told that didn't really have anything to do with an illegal lane change did it? He then invited me to step out of the car, again I asked him why getting out of the car had anything to do an illegal lane change. His buddy now showed up, now its getting fun....his buddy asked me to step out, and I did, I leaned against the car and didn't look at the little douche bags, they asked if i had any thing to drink tonight, I responded yes, they asked what, I told them three cokes and a water, I then told them that I pissed twice sine 8 PM, again they found it not funny. They said if I only had cokes to drink then I wouldn't mind taking a few tests, I told them my lawyer told me to not take any tests since they didnt have a reason to suspect me being drunk. I now had to pee again bad, I told them in the time it took them to trump up some bullshit on me that 6 friends left the bar, in their cars. again, the are not very happy with me. I told them I need to get some sleep since I had a job in the morning, write me the ticket, and by the way Ive got at least 8 witness' that were standing on the sidewalk that would testify that there was no other cars on the road to warrant a signal...they told me to leave.
Needless to say I quit driving that car to the bar!!

XtrmWakeborder
05-09-2007, 07:01 PM
Been there done that...used to play darts at a little pub in Placentia, since I quit drinking 25 or so years ago I was the decoy.
The cops had a habit of waiting for some of the locals to leave and do them a number. Same thing, I walked out to the ole truck, I didn't stagger around much, but I did drop my keys (accidentally), took off from the parking lot, the one cop we saw didn't come after me, then before the next light whom...its a light show.
I had a blast, acted like I was on the phone, the cop told me to get off the phone, I told him I was on with my lawyer, he wasn't very happy at this point, I acted like i was talking and told the lawyer no problem, Ill do that and hung up. I asked the fine officer why I was pulled over, he told me I made a lane change without signaling, ironically I knew the law on lane changes (from previous tickets) and since no other car was on the road I knew he was wrong, I asked him to tell me what car was around me to warrant a signal, he got pissed. I never let the window down more that a couple of inches. I gave him my paperwork (that I had put together at the bar and had it on the seat). He asked where I had been, I told him with some friends, he asked where, I told that didn't really have anything to do with an illegal lane change did it? He then invited me to step out of the car, again I asked him why getting out of the car had anything to do an illegal lane change. His buddy now showed up, now its getting fun....his buddy asked me to step out, and I did, I leaned against the car and didn't look at the little douche bags, they asked if i had any thing to drink tonight, I responded yes, they asked what, I told them three cokes and a water, I then told them that I pissed twice sine 8 PM, again they found it not funny. They said if I only had cokes to drink then I wouldn't mind taking a few tests, I told them my lawyer told me to not take any tests since they didnt have a reason to suspect me being drunk. I now had to pee again bad, I told them in the time it took them to trump up some bullshit on me that 6 friends left the bar, in their cars. again, the are not very happy with me. I told them I need to get some sleep since I had a job in the morning, write me the ticket, and by the way Ive got at least 8 witness' that were standing on the sidewalk that would testify that there was no other cars on the road to warrant a signal...they told me to leave.
Needless to say I quit driving that car to the bar!!
LMAO this idea is genius! I'm doing it for sure.