PDA

View Full Version : The shopping cart that goes "thump, thump, thump"

lewiville
05-09-2007, 05:36 PM
why am I the guy that gets that fricken cart all the time. you know its the one that thumps on one wheel as your going down the Isle?

squirt'nmyload
05-09-2007, 05:38 PM
why am I the guy that gets that fricken cart all the time. you know its the one that thumps on one wheel as your going down the Isle?
trust me...it's not just you...every frikkin time i go through at least two carts....i've even had to switch half way through shopping cause the wobble would start after the cart got some weight in it :mad: :D

Trailer Park Casanova
05-09-2007, 05:38 PM
I shit you not, I got that cart once, put it back got another, and some old buzzard chewed me out for thinking it was a BFD, and he then took the cart to "show me".
I still change it when we get a cart with a flat tire.,, I feel like a weinie pushing it around the store.

HavaSkank
05-09-2007, 05:39 PM
Men that go grocery shopping? I'll alert the media

lewiville
05-09-2007, 05:46 PM
bit me!

soupersonic
05-09-2007, 05:46 PM
Its like going to the tittie bar, you dont get what you want unless you go get it yourself. Call Fox news 10 Ill be at Albertsons or Christies :D

sleekcraft80
05-09-2007, 05:48 PM
I have lived alone for the past 15 years and I go shopping at least twice a week and I seem to get that same damn flat tire cart every time. Now that they are remodeling the store it makes twice the noise

soupersonic
05-09-2007, 05:49 PM
Oh and BTW i didnt know there was a cart that didnt go thump thump thump. They are all F'ed up

Ziggy
05-09-2007, 05:51 PM
I thought the same thing...LOL........next they'll complain it pulls to the right...:D
When I red the thread title I thought someone put a 4 stroke in one ;)

sleekcraft80
05-09-2007, 05:53 PM
Oh and BTW i didnt know there was a cart that didnt go thump thump thump. They are all F'ed up
Some of them even get a high speed wobble:2purples:

Cheap Thrills
05-09-2007, 06:02 PM
You all are doing it all wrong. Don't go grocery shopping if you're in a hurry.
The local grocery here has some shitty carts. 99% of them looked like they rolled a homeless person for em. So,,,,
I always Check the carts comming out the door to see who has the wobble wheels. as soon as I see one rolling smoothly, I wait till they're finished loading their car and take it from there. Work smarter not harder.
C.T. :wink:

RitcheyRch
05-09-2007, 06:11 PM
Thankfully we go to a new grocery store so dont have to worry about those carts for awhile.

lewiville
05-09-2007, 06:24 PM
Thankfully we go to a new grocery store so dont have to worry about those carts for awhile.
in time my friend, in time

shueman
05-09-2007, 06:38 PM
I like the ones in the inner city with the magnetic wheels and the hidden strip in the exterior lot so you can leave the store with them...:jawdrop: :)

RitcheyRch
05-09-2007, 06:41 PM
Hoping to get atleast a year out of them. :D
in time my friend, in time

Flyinbowtie
05-09-2007, 07:06 PM
Every time I go shopping with my wife we get that POS, and I always complain. She says it only happens when I am along. My son called BS on her on that.
I think it is because they run bias-ply tires on the damn things, and the people that load them up to about 5 times the max GVW making a beer run flat-spot the tires.
Improper inflation is probably an issue, too.

lewiville
05-09-2007, 07:08 PM
They built a new grocery store by me, and I don't know if it was the floor covering or what, but after pushing the cart when you reached for anything a spark would arc off the shelf and zap the shit out of you, and I'm talkin ZAP! not like your basic socks on carpet zap, more like grabbing a sparkplug wire. I told the manager and he looked at me like I was nuts. The next time I went in there, all of the carts have a little piece of chain that drags on the ground as well as a graphite strap that flexes off the bottom of the cart and rubs on the floor. :idea: :confused: :220v:
I dont believe that for a second, bullshitarowski

lewiville
05-09-2007, 07:10 PM
Every time I go shopping with my wife we get that POS, and I always complain. She says it only happens when I am along. My son called BS on her on that.
I think it is because they run bias-ply tires on the damn things, and the people that load them up to about 5 times the max GVW making a beer run flat-spot the tires.
Improper inflation is probably an issue, too.
I think yo unailed it right there brotha.

Ziggy
05-09-2007, 08:01 PM
F the cart.......One hand carries the beer the other has the essentials in a basket......:eek: :D

HavaSkank
05-09-2007, 09:04 PM
Um, who ever is going to the market next, can you pick me up a few items?
Tampax - SUPER DUPER plus
Prune juice - gallon size
Massengale - Summer breeze
Bran Flakes
Preparation H
Toe Fungus ointment
ExLax
Gerry Curl Gel
1 large cucumber
Thanks babe. You're swell. I owe ya one

lewiville
05-09-2007, 09:14 PM
Bran Flakes
Preparation H
Toe Fungus ointment
ExLax
Gerry Curl Gel
1 large cucumber
No Tampax just the pad thingys

RitcheyRch
05-10-2007, 04:47 AM
Think you forgot to add peanut butter and batteries.
Bran Flakes
Preparation H
Toe Fungus ointment
ExLax
Gerry Curl Gel
1 large cucumber

lewiville
05-10-2007, 06:35 AM
Think you forgot to add peanut butter and batteries.
and gas, "caus da car aint got no gas in it, uh huh"