PDA

View Full Version : paging mr boat cop!!!

Sanger D
05-10-2007, 03:30 PM
Allen,I would like to appoligize for some bashing I did on this web site of you . I don't agree with you on some things you said about v-drives to some people and that is all our opnions ,but I expresed my feelings about it and it was WRONG of me to do it on here. I would not talk disrespectful to you or guestion your integrity as a husband, brother, son,or father.I'm sure you are probably as quality as they come.I do not want to get into again here but if you are concerned ,please feel free to PM me and I would be happy to talk with you, Again ,I hope you can eccept my appoligy ,I owe you this.
Darin:)

Baja Big Dog
05-10-2007, 03:39 PM
Kiss ass....
Lets read between the lines...
Allen, can I have a free "get out of jail card":D

27 Awesome cat
05-10-2007, 03:42 PM
Going to Parker this weekend?:D

dcbracing32
05-10-2007, 03:57 PM
haha i know this sounds dumb but is "boat cop" actually a boat cop at parker?

pw_Tony
05-10-2007, 03:59 PM
Be a REAL man... get a jet!:devil: :devil:

RitcheyRch
05-10-2007, 03:59 PM
Yes he is

Baja Big Dog
05-10-2007, 04:05 PM
Actually hes a fake, next time you see a boat cop in Parker its OK to flash them!!!:D

squirt'nmyload
05-10-2007, 04:07 PM
yes!!!
http://www.boatcop.com/

OCMerrill
05-10-2007, 04:14 PM
I think he is actually only after RD though :eek: :D :D :D
Boat Cop was promoted and is now in charge of the whole deal. I am not sure of his rank though.
I will be putting on my brown nose several times in July, August, and almost every weekend in October. :) Can't hurt?:idea: :D
Actually IMHO Alan is a great guy and he coexists on here with a bunch of river rebels no doubt.

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-10-2007, 04:17 PM
well I have never met boat cop and I hope i don't , at least not while seeing those blue flashing lights. If we do ever meet.. He must be off duty.:D :D

DeltaSigBoater
05-10-2007, 04:29 PM
well I have never met boat cop and I hope i don't , at least not while seeing those blue flashing lights. If we do ever meet.. He must be off duty.:D :D
Im sure your boat can out run the new Boston Whalers w/ their flashing blue party lights! :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-10-2007, 04:41 PM
Im sure your boat can out run the new Boston Whalers w/ their flashing blue party lights! :D
LOL!! I do not want to find out..:jawdrop: :D :D

Debbolas
05-10-2007, 05:02 PM
He hasn't shown up to any of our Hot Boat "get togethers"? :D

AirtimeLavey
05-10-2007, 05:14 PM
Allen,I would like to appoligize for some bashing I did on this web site of you . I don't agree with you on some things you said about v-drives to some people and that is all our opnions ,but I expresed my feelings about it and it was WRONG of me to do it on here. I would not talk disrespectful to you or guestion your integrity as a husband, brother, son,or father.I'm sure you are probably as quality as they come.I do not want to get into again here but if you are concerned ,please feel free to PM me and I would be happy to talk with you, Again ,I hope you can eccept my appoligy ,I owe you this.
There's a man. Nice to see some integrity in this day and age. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-10-2007, 05:21 PM
He showed up at one but the blue lights were on.:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-10-2007, 05:27 PM
all of you kiss ass brown noseing fools, you might want to learn how to spell his name first ..... :sqeyes: it's alan not allen ... :idea: come on peeps :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/42017049_7d8f26ce31.jpg:D :D :D :D

OCMerrill
05-10-2007, 05:47 PM
all of you kiss ass brown noseing fools, you might want to learn how to spell his name first ..... :sqeyes: it's Alan not Allen ... :idea: come on peeps :D
Allow me to edit my post....and FIX yours.:D:D

SmokinLowriderSS
05-10-2007, 05:48 PM
The hard part is outrunning that durn radio the fuggers seem to always have. :(
:D :D

Boatcop
05-10-2007, 05:55 PM
Nothing out-runs Motorola. :D
Actually I was at OP6C 1 or 2 at Dave's. I forget which one.
Not much of a partier at my ripe old age. And since I was working every weekend, getting out for recreation was out of the question.
But now that I can take weekends off if I want, as soon as I get the boat back together, you'll see me out there more often. Hell, I may even be making a few runs to the Channel.

AzMandella
05-10-2007, 05:55 PM
Be a REAL man... get a jet!:devil: :devil:
Didn't your mama teach you that squirtguns are for children.:D

Boatcop
05-10-2007, 06:02 PM
I don't recall the exact conversation, but I don't believe I ragged on V-drives specifically. There's nothing wrong with any particular kind of boat. It's the operation of said boats that chaps my hide.
Inconsiderate idiots aren't limited to one specific vessel. V-drives, jets, cats, Bayliners, PWCs, blow-botes, wake boats, it really doesn't matter.
The only thing I'm critical of are those who have no consideration or respect for those they share the lake with.
In any event, I take bashing like water off a duck's back. I've been around too long to let someone's misguided emotional opinion get to me.

Froggystyle
05-10-2007, 06:02 PM
all of you kiss ass brown noseing fools, you might want to learn how to spell his name first ..... :sqeyes: it's alan not allen ... :idea: come on peeps :D
http://www.forumspile.com/Gay-Cockrider.jpg
:D