PDA

View Full Version : 69 raysoncraft for sale

meaniam
02-09-2006, 03:02 PM
this boat is for sale. i cant find a storage for it. and it needs to go before some low life steals or vandelizes it. 6300 without motor 7500 with motor. if you come to look at the boat better have cash in hand. cuase i change my mind on selling this so much. that if you were to call next week it may not be for sale. stew and the other who have called to buy it. im sorry i couldnt call you back. I LOOKED FOR YOUR NUMBERS AND I KNOW I PROMISED YOU ID CALL YOU IF I CHANGED MY MIND. BUT I THINK WIFEY THREW THEM AWAY!!!!
agian act quick cuase i hate that i have to sell it....
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c188/meanchevelle909/Scan0003.jpghttp://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c188/meanchevelle909/Scan0002.jpg
1969 chevy hi per 396 w/ new internals 1 holiday weekend on it
over the transom basset headers with water
cassell v drive
polished alum and brass thru out
new custom tan and black seats with rayson craft embrodery
4500 dollar house of kolor purple its really a cross of brandywine and purple
new anodized guage pods with new digital guages
new stuffing box and seal
new prop rudder bushings
cassell has new seals gaskets and bearings
had cassell looked at and new locking in and out handle by some well known guy in san bernardino that does nothing but hi per hydro and flats
finish line cav handle
alot of new stuff rex can vouge for this as i bought the parts from him
i have over 10k in fixing this boat up and paint hasnt even seen the water yet
im sure if you pick at this boat you can find flaws. but you will be able to take this out to the water right away
if you are serious you need to come see sorry no pics of detail
i am buying pwc or quads so if you have anything to trade will consider or trade and cash. or pre 72 muscle cars and 3rd gen vets....may even consider a solid blown bb chevy with trans... even though the wife will shit bricks....options are open
phone number 909 887 5436 mike cell 909 746 6067

taylormanss
02-22-2006, 07:58 PM
ttt