PDA

View Full Version : ***Paging Flake***

OGShocker
02-09-2006, 03:19 PM
In Bobby and Windy's thread I stated a comparative.
Pronunciation: k&m-'par-&-tiv
Function: adjective
1 : of, relating to, or constituting the degree of comparison in a language that denotes increase in the quality, quantity, or relation expressed by an adjective or adverb
2 : considered as if in comparison to something else as a standard not quite attained : RELATIVE <a comparative stranger>
3 : characterized by systematic comparison especially of likenesses and dissimilarities <comparative anatomy>
- com路par路a路tive路ly adverb
If Windy (I have no doubts) had two nice relationships with great guys that is great! Now imagine if they were good how utterly fantastic the love is she and Bobby share. That was my point.
Now fock off and have a nice day. :rolleyes:
Mark

topless
02-09-2006, 03:28 PM
1 : of, relating to, or constituting the degree of comparison in a language that denotes increase in the quality, quantity, or relation expressed by an adjective or adverb
2 : considered as if in comparison to something else as a standard not quite attained : RELATIVE <a comparative stranger>
3 : characterized by systematic comparison especially of likenesses and dissimilarities <comparative anatomy>
If Windy (I have no doubts) had two nice relationships with great guys that is great! Now imagine if they were good how utterly fantastic the love is she and Bobby share. That was my point.
MarkAmen!!! That sounded silky. :crossx:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
02-09-2006, 03:32 PM
Mark
I find this statement rather sandpaper-ish. :D

OGShocker
02-09-2006, 03:41 PM
I find this statement rather sandpaper-ish. :D
My wife will find "silk" someday too...:D

WYRD
02-09-2006, 03:41 PM
My wife will find "silk" someday too...:D
She has already.....

OGShocker
02-09-2006, 03:58 PM
She has already.....
I am not falling for it...:D

Ziggy
02-09-2006, 04:41 PM
I look forward to meeting you one of these days Mark........I need a welder too :D LOL
Glad you set him straight, some have trouble understanding nice things said in the written form :)

havasu p/t er
02-09-2006, 05:04 PM
She has already.....
YES, yes I have.....

HOOTER SLED-
02-09-2006, 05:44 PM
Mark, you are truly out of control. Love ya brutha. :crossx: :D

hoolign
02-09-2006, 07:39 PM
Mark
Who is this Flake???
Who is this flake?? I missed something here I suppose! I was in Calgary dressed in my best Pimp Kramer get up ON FEB 6TH and I miss the drama!! Someone dissin Miss Windy?? or her squeeze Boobly ?? Speak up Flake! :rolleyes:

Redneck
02-09-2006, 08:44 PM
this reminds me of a certain time I was backing the truck down hmmmmm Denise any ideas

OGShocker
02-09-2006, 08:48 PM
Who is this Flake???
Who is this flake?? I missed something here I suppose! I was in Calgary dressed in my best Pimp Kramer get up ON FEB 6TH and I miss the drama!! Someone dissin Miss Windy?? or her squeeze Boobly ?? Speak up Flake! :rolleyes:
Flake is the dickhead that pulled drama into the Windy and Bobby thread. Not worth scraping off your redwings. IMHO:D
Sorry about the pimp suit thing. We are WAY too busy at work for me to be traveling...and shit

OGShocker
02-09-2006, 08:51 PM
I look forward to meeting you one of these days Mark........I need a welder too :D LOL
Glad you set him straight, some have trouble understanding nice things said in the written form :)
You, Karl, me at a bar? T R O U B L E!:D

Rexone
02-09-2006, 08:55 PM
Flake if you have a radio around, I'd just put it in a safe place for now. :)

havasu p/t er
02-09-2006, 09:02 PM
this reminds me of a certain time I was backing the truck down hmmmmm Denise any ideas
HMMMMMMMMM........ I don't know, was it a harsh moment?

OGShocker
02-10-2006, 07:56 AM
Flake if you have a radio around, I'd just put it in a safe place for now. :)
:idea: Not sure I'll ever live that down. :idea:

Hustler
02-10-2006, 11:47 AM
OG. Knowing both Windy and her ex I would have to say your statment in the other thread can be taken the wrong way very easily. So I would agree with what Flake said. Next time maybe you should think about what your posting and who else is going to see it before you post. Just some thing to think about.

Flashover
02-10-2006, 12:23 PM
UH OH here comes OG....

pixilatedpussy
02-10-2006, 12:25 PM
Someone pass the butter please!http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/images/smilies/popcorn.gif

OGShocker
02-10-2006, 12:27 PM
OG. Knowing both Windy and her ex I would have to say your statment in the other thread can be taken the wrong way very easily. So I would agree with what Flake said. Next time maybe you should think about what your posting and who else is going to see it before you post. Just some thing to think about.
Well, if you agree with Flake, I can only reiterate my feelings. I am not in the habit of repeating myself but,
If Windy (I have no doubts) had two nice relationships with great guys that is great! Now imagine if they were good, how utterly fantastic the love is she and Bobby share. That was my point.
Mark
I am not sure who this POSER Flake is. I know who it isn't. I think the mods could tell you the other names he/she have posted under. But for that POS to bring DRAMA into a thread congraulating two of the nicest people in the HBF was dead focking wrong. Where were you on that subject?
Randy and I have PM'd each other. Things are cool between us. I can't wait to have a "soda" on the water with him.

SummitKarl
02-10-2006, 12:29 PM
:idea: Not sure I'll ever live that down. :idea:
nope :)
I started on your Birthday present,
notice the percision CNC milled finger grip action :crossx:
sorry I just had to try it Saturday...shot my Tie rods out and 50ft down the driveway :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2734Markstool.JPG

OGShocker
02-10-2006, 12:31 PM
...:D:D:D...

Ziggy
02-10-2006, 12:46 PM
You, Karl, me at a bar? T R O U B L E!:DThe perfect scenario :D

Biglue
02-10-2006, 12:51 PM
nope :)
I started on your Birthday present,
notice the percision CNC milled finger grip action :crossx:
sorry I just had to try it Saturday...shot my Tie rods out and 50ft down the driveway :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2734Markstool.JPG
Forget to tighten down some clamps did you? :D
Pitched an Indicol and indicator agianst a wall about 30 feet once. Good thing the indicator survived. LOL

Hustler
02-10-2006, 12:58 PM
Well, if you agree with Flake, I can only reiterate my feelings. I am not in the habit of repeating myself but,
I am not sure who this POSER Flake is. I know who it isn't. I think the mods could tell you the other names he/she have posted under. But for that POS to bring DRAMA into a thread congraulating two of the nicest people in the HBF was dead focking wrong. Where were you on that subject?
Randy and I have PM'd each other. Things are cool between us. I can't wait to have a "soda" on the water with him.
Where am I on what? The Drama? There would be no drama if you would of thought about your post before posting it. Your post started the drama. I received phone calls from several member of this board regarding your post. All I'm saying is your post could and was taken the wrong way very easily by more than just one member of this board not just "Flake". Anyway, have a great day and we'll see you on the water sometime. :D

topless
02-10-2006, 01:05 PM
. I received phone calls from several member of this board regarding your post. Out of curiosity, why would YOU receive calls about HIS post? Hmmmmmmmm :confused:

OGShocker
02-10-2006, 01:05 PM
Anyway, have a great day and we'll see you on the water sometime. :D
Look forward to it!

Flashover
02-10-2006, 01:10 PM
Look forward to it!
Nice Out... :crossx: :crossx:

OGShocker
02-10-2006, 01:10 PM
Out of curiosity, why would YOU receive calls about HIS post? Hmmmmmmmm :confused:
"Hello, Hustler hotline for hot headed hot boaters, how can I help you?":D

OGShocker
02-10-2006, 01:12 PM
Nice Out... :crossx: :crossx:
Thanks,
No sense in focking with a wall. :D

pixilatedpussy
02-10-2006, 01:13 PM
Out of curiosity, why would YOU receive calls about HIS post? Hmmmmmmmm :confused:
Typical High school stuff! :rollside:

Hustler
02-10-2006, 01:47 PM
"Hello, Hustler hotline for hot headed hot boaters, how can I help you?":D
Do you really want to continue down this road? I thought I was being pretty polite about it all but you continue to be a complete ass on situation. Get over yourself :rolleyes:

hoolign
02-10-2006, 01:50 PM
Typical High school stuff! :rollside:
Pixi's not wearing any underwear ( say's hooli from under the bleachers)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
02-10-2006, 01:58 PM
How can something as cool as two ***boat members getting engaged turn to drama? :rolleyes:

topless
02-10-2006, 02:28 PM
Do you really want to continue down this road? I thought I was being pretty polite about it all but you continue to be a complete ass on situation. Get over yourself :rolleyes:Damn Hustler! He made a funny. Do I have to explain everything to you? Now laugh damnit! It's really easy, all you have to do is hit the LOL keys or ROTFL or ROTFLMAO or ROTFLMFAO but be sure to use caps when you do it. You can pay me later for the lesson. :crossx:

Tom Brown
02-10-2006, 02:30 PM
How can something as cool as two ***boat members getting engaged turn to drama? :rolleyes:
Good point. Usually the violence doesn't start until after the wedding.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
02-10-2006, 02:32 PM
Good point. Usually the violence doesn't start until after the wedding.
Exactly! :rollside:

Hustler
02-10-2006, 02:36 PM
Damn Hustler! He made a funny. Do I have to explain everything to you? Now laugh damnit! It's really easy, all you have to do is hit the LOL keys or ROTFL or ROTFLMAO or ROTFLMFAO but be sure to use caps when you do it. You can pay me later for the lesson. :crossx:
Being schooled by topless is something I thought would never happen LOL:D
Is that better? :p

OGShocker
02-10-2006, 02:38 PM
Do you really want to continue down this road? I thought I was being pretty polite about it all but you continue to be a complete ass on situation. Get over yourself :rolleyes:
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
I think Johnny Cash would think you are a dick! Get over Myself? Take a J O K E or don't, I really don't give a f U ck.
Have a nice day.

topless
02-10-2006, 02:52 PM
Being schooled by topless is something I thought would never happen LOL:D
Is that better? :pI'm so proud of you. You are star pupil! :D

Hustler
02-10-2006, 03:22 PM
I think Johnny Cash would think you are a dick! Get over Myself? Take a J O K E or don't, I really don't give a f U ck.
Have a nice day.
I consider myself more of an a**hole than than a d**k. I think we can agree to disagree and move on.
Now the first drink is on you :D

Mrs.Racer277
02-10-2006, 04:04 PM
GROUP HUG!!!!!! :p :p

Redneck
02-10-2006, 04:28 PM
least hot boat doesnt have drama

atomickitn
02-10-2006, 04:58 PM
ok !ok! do i need to take away your candy for a day or what ...... please play nice .........let bygons be bygons//( dont give a crap how you spell it)ok sooo have a nice day :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
02-10-2006, 05:48 PM
ok !ok! do i need to take away your candy for a day or what ...... please play nice .........let bygons be bygons//( dont give a crap how you spell it)ok sooo have a nice day :rollside:
You tell em bobby!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p M here!!!!

atomickitn
02-10-2006, 05:49 PM
hey mamma! :)

OGShocker
02-10-2006, 05:50 PM
Now the first drink is on you :D
DAMN IT! I always get hit with this! OK, but, the next 15 are yours! :rollside: :) :rollside:

atomickitn
02-10-2006, 05:51 PM
hey you home! :)

OGShocker
02-10-2006, 05:52 PM
hey you home! :)
Just rolled in.

atomickitn
02-10-2006, 05:54 PM
cool how was it ? i think windy is going to be calling you .. :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
02-10-2006, 05:58 PM
cool how was it ? i think windy is going to be calling you .. :rollside:
Are you coming tonight ?????????

atomickitn
02-10-2006, 05:59 PM
think soo ! :)

HOOTER SLED-
02-10-2006, 06:00 PM
think soo ! :)
We'll be there around 6:30 or 7:00 :p :p

Mrs.Racer277
02-10-2006, 06:09 PM
Hey was that directed at me???? :rolleyes: :p :p
Congrats again. XXOO

atomickitn
02-10-2006, 06:11 PM
no mam

Mrs.Racer277
02-10-2006, 06:13 PM
no mam
HEHEHEHE
You know I am just trying to watch your back. :) :)

OGShocker
02-10-2006, 06:14 PM
We'll be there around 6:30 or 7:00 :p :p
Quit highjacking my Flakes an asshole thread.:D

OGShocker
02-10-2006, 06:15 PM
HEHEHEHE
You know I am just trying to watch your back. :) :)
We miss you Dia!...and Sean too...

Mrs.Racer277
02-10-2006, 06:18 PM
We miss you Dia!...and Sean too...
Miss you too. ...and Denise too..... :) :)
Hope to see you very soon. :)

OGShocker
02-10-2006, 06:21 PM
Next weekend!!! :220v:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-10-2006, 06:29 PM
Quit highjacking my Flakes an asshole thread.:D
My bad !!!!! I'm sorry!!! :cry: :cry: :rollside:

OGShocker
02-10-2006, 06:35 PM
No worries!:D:D:D

havasu p/t er
02-10-2006, 06:36 PM
Hey MHS,
Are you two not playing nice???

havasu p/t er
02-10-2006, 06:42 PM
Hi Dia & Sean
Are you guys going to be out in Havasu next weekend?

Flake
02-13-2006, 02:53 PM
Flake here and I say..........What ever Focker.........poser ya you keep thinking that and keep saying it out loud.............. As for being an a-hole I think you take the cake. I was not saying anything about anyone I was only saying that you should have keep the thread at a congrats and not bring the past into this just like you were saying to me not to bring drama I think you are the drama queen here....... Hello get a grip and think before you talk about others that are on this web site.............
Topless you must have nothing to do........Stir Stir Stir.....

Mrs.Racer277
02-13-2006, 03:07 PM
Hi Dia & Sean
Are you guys going to be out in Havasu next weekend?
Hi Nise,
I am leaving for Havi on Thursday. We will see you guys this weekend. WooHoo Can not wait to see you again. :) :)

topless
02-13-2006, 03:28 PM
I
Topless you must have nothing to do........Stir Stir Stir.....Don't bring me into your drama. I can make my own thank you very much. :mad:

Flake
02-13-2006, 03:51 PM
Ummmmmmmmmm ya Topless look a few pages back sounds like you are stirring the pot.
Can I just say you are all Drama Queens. Go tell it to your momma cause you guys bore me. Lets all talk about he said she said b-$hit

LAFD
02-13-2006, 04:24 PM
this whole board has turned into a drama fest.like a soap opera everyday. it may just be the winter or it maybe just some people are that bored and addicted to the boards that they have to have a comment on every single thing. so lets get back to why the boards were made about boats and making friends. oh yeah and who is this flakes person???? :)

Flake
02-13-2006, 04:31 PM
A person just like you.............. I was only responding to a bitch fest myself. Damn dram queens can keep the drama at home.
I myself agree keep it to the boating issue, and hello I never once said shit about anyone. Just that they should mind their P's and Q's before the speak. :cool:

LAFD
02-13-2006, 04:42 PM
A person just like you.............. I was only responding to a bitch fest myself. Damn dram queens can keep the drama at home.
I myself agree keep it to the boating issue, and hello I never once said shit about anyone. Just that they should mind their P's and Q's before the speak. :cool:
yeah they should mind there p's and q's but in the world of today some people dont much care about how others feel. guess thats life. is it boating season yet???

Flake
02-13-2006, 04:51 PM
What ever kiss my ass :p

LAFD
02-13-2006, 05:36 PM
What ever kiss my ass :p
ahahahahahaha feel the ***boat love. :crossx:

Flake
02-14-2006, 09:57 AM
LOL.
I see how all these people are.

topless
02-14-2006, 11:58 AM
Damn dram queens can keep the drama at home.
I myself agree keep it to the boating issue,For a person who hates drama, you sure are posting alot of it. I looked at your posts and not one of them had anything to do with boating......go figure. :rolleyes:

OGShocker
02-14-2006, 12:04 PM
For a person who hates drama, you sure are posting alot of it. I looked at your posts and not one of them had anything to do with boating......go figure. :rolleyes:
Funny,that. :idea:
I wonder if the mods have run his/her IP yet? :idea:

SummitKarl
02-14-2006, 12:08 PM
Funny,that. :idea:
I wonder if the mods have run his/her IP yet? :idea:
That would be a "HE"...OG :wink:

OGShocker
02-14-2006, 12:10 PM
That would be a "HE"...OG :wink:
I doubt it! :crossx:

Flake
02-14-2006, 12:53 PM
Hello I was not the one that started this thread........ So Topless what ever. Stir Stir Stir..............
And as for running my IP what ever Do what ever makes you all happy cause we all know curiosity killed the cat. And if a person can not comment on something you said then maybe you need to take a chill pill. You all wanted to start something, Im just posting to say WHAT????????? You got something to say to me than say it, just as I had said it to you. I never once called you out or even said anything bad, or rude to anyone. Just that you should think about others before you post BS.
So that being said Yep I fell into your "drama"......... oh so sorry I had a weak moment. Wont happen again. :cry:

topless
02-14-2006, 01:23 PM
Hello I was not the one that started this thread........ So Topless what ever. Stir Stir Stir..............
And as for running my IP what ever Do what ever makes you all happy cause we all know curiosity killed the cat. And if a person can not comment on something you said then maybe you need to take a chill pill. You all wanted to start something, Im just posting to say WHAT????????? You got something to say to me than say it, just as I had said it to you. I never once called you out or even said anything bad, or rude to anyone. Just that you should think about others before you post BS.
So that being said Yep I fell into your "drama"......... oh so sorry I had a weak moment. Wont happen again. :cry:
POST COUNT 11
9 drama posts
2 non boating related posts
0 boating related posts.
Carry on.............

LAFD
02-14-2006, 01:28 PM
how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? :argue:

topless
02-14-2006, 01:37 PM
how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? :argue:
3 don't you remember the owl?

LAFD
02-14-2006, 01:41 PM
3 don't you remember the owl?
yeah that fricken thief. that bird pissed me off. :mad:

OGShocker
02-14-2006, 01:45 PM
Just that you should think about others before you post BS.
I did. I thought of two people who found love after years of searching. As for you, fock off and have a nice day.

Flake
02-14-2006, 01:47 PM
Stir Stir Stir

topless
02-14-2006, 01:52 PM
Stir Stir Stir
POST COUNT NOW 12
10 drama posts
0 boating related posts.

LAFD
02-14-2006, 01:54 PM
the wheels on the bus goin round and round round and round. and that damn owl is a thief.

topless
02-14-2006, 02:03 PM
the wheels on the bus goin round and round round and round. and that damn owl is a thief.LMAO!!!! Do you know how many times that owl tried to break my teeth? :mad:

Flake
02-14-2006, 02:08 PM
Om my I am so impressed, OG can count posts and Topless knows how to post a quote.
Yep I fell into the drama, now all I have to say is Im rubber and your glue what ever you say to me bounces off of me and sticks to you. :yuk:

topless
02-14-2006, 02:11 PM
Om my I am so impressed, OG can count posts and Topless knows how to post a quote.
Yep I fell into the drama, now all I have to say is Im rubber and your glue what ever you say to me bounces off of me and sticks to you. :yuk:
POST COUNT NOW 13
11 drama posts (2 of which sound very elementary)
0 boating related posts

Biglue
02-14-2006, 02:13 PM
POST COUNT 11
9 drama posts
0 boating related posts.
Carry on.............
This makes 12.......Topless, you gonna let him get away with that shit? :crossx:

Biglue
02-14-2006, 02:14 PM
POST COUNT NOW 13
11 drama posts (2 of which sound very elementary)
0 boating related posts
Oh whew.....for a second I thought you were slipping there. :D

topless
02-14-2006, 02:21 PM
Oh whew.....for a second I thought you were slipping there. :DNot a chance. Do you suppose this guy posts under the name HighRoller? :rolleyes:

Biglue
02-14-2006, 02:25 PM
Not a chance. Do you suppose this guy posts under the name HighRoller? :rolleyes:
Ummmm, there are striking similarities. :mad:

OGShocker
02-14-2006, 02:28 PM
You really need to take your dick outta your mouth. March 14th is still a ways off...

topless
02-14-2006, 02:33 PM
You really need to take your dick outta your mouth. March 14th is still a ways off...I bet he has to cook his own steak too. :) :idea:

LAFD
02-14-2006, 03:05 PM
You really need to take your dick outta your mouth. March 14th is still a ways off...
whats goin on march 14th? ***boat party? :p

topless
02-14-2006, 03:08 PM
whats goin on march 14th? ***boat party? :pWell that all depends on what you do today. :crossx:

Hustler
02-14-2006, 03:13 PM
This thread is sooo last week:D

topless
02-14-2006, 03:15 PM
This thread is sooo last week:DShhhhh Don't tell Flake, he's a little slow. :idea:

LAFD
02-14-2006, 03:16 PM
come on dude we gotta make this last so they can delete the thread so someone can cry about losing post count which in turn would turn into another drama thread. circle of life baby. :skull:

Biglue
02-14-2006, 03:23 PM
come on dude we gotta make this last so they can delete the thread so someone can cry about losing post count which in turn would turn into another drama thread. circle of life baby. :skull:
What would you know about life circles.......grasshopper? :rolleyes: :)

LAFD
02-14-2006, 03:26 PM
What would you know about life circles.......grasshopper? :rolleyes: :)
anything and everything why whatcha wanna know. :)

OGShocker
02-14-2006, 03:35 PM
It seems to have a life of its own..:D.

Flake
02-14-2006, 03:39 PM
As the page turns and turns

Biglue
02-14-2006, 03:42 PM
There's post no.14........Topless, you keeping track to see when the boating posts will start? :D

topless
02-14-2006, 03:47 PM
POST COUNT NOW 14
12 drama posts (two of which seem very elementary)
2 non boatong related posts
0 boating related posts
.........carry on. :)

LAFD
02-14-2006, 03:53 PM
this could be boat related how do you know they dont mean there turning pages of ***boat magazine. geez dont even give um a chance.

topless
02-14-2006, 03:57 PM
this could be boat related how do you know they dont mean there turning pages of ***boat magazine. geez dont even give um a chance.Well if he would have said prop instead of page, I'd have given him credit. :rollside:

atomickitn
02-14-2006, 08:13 PM
flake... im really beginning to wonder? if your such good friends with randy and windy how come you dont get this thread? or do you think the two of them really care if "you" are offended by what remarks have offended ..."you".. not them.....hummm i wonder... seems that everybody else has picked up on this thread, how come you have not?
Here is a novel idea let it go...get over it, and say good night... :rollside:

OGShocker
02-14-2006, 08:18 PM
flake... im really beginning to wonder? if your such good friends with randy and windy how come you dont get this thread? or do you think the two of them really care if "you" are offended by what remarks have offended ..."you".. not them.....hummm i wonder... seems that everybody else has picked up on this thread, how come you have not?
Here is a novel idea let it go...get over it, and say good night... :rollside:
You are posting on Valentines Day...:D:D:D

Windy
02-14-2006, 08:24 PM
we are posting, together!!! :) :) :)

OGShocker
02-14-2006, 08:26 PM
we are posting, together!!! :) :) :)
You wild kids, you! Tone it down a little, your neighbors just called..:D

Flake
02-15-2006, 09:45 AM
For one I never said I was such good friends......... Hence my post, I did not start this thread? (I wonder who did) I never once said Shit about anyone, I never once said any names except in a PM that was sent to me..............
So I was just responding to BS because others could not keep their BS about others to their self...... I may not know the people involved at all, but no one needs shit talked about them unless they bring it on them self. I mean hello you all are not here to talk shit right???????? Well that's how I took the original post from OG talking shit, because the other party involved in the comment would never disrespect the other post (IMO) what did it hurt or who did it hurt by me putting my .02 in??? No one because I never said anything bad or mean聟Now you all keep beating a dead boat motor (trying to get a boat issue in here) :0 and again if you & everyone would hear me??????? But I guess you all have too much water in your Fing ears, who have I offended the only ones that keep posting are the shit talkers in the first place. I sure hope that if others talk shit about any of you, you have made a big enough impression on anyone to stand up for you. Again not like I know anyone from 聯Adam聰 I just don聮t think it's cool to be that rude about anyone.
So now you all need to take a good look in the mirror and ask your self am I a good person?????? have I stirred the damn pot enough when it did not need to be???? Or is there something you all need to be guilty about.
Made your bed now lay in it............

Todd969
02-15-2006, 09:50 AM
So now you all need to take a good look in the mirror and ask your self am I a good person?????? have I stirred the damn pot enough when it did not need to be???? Or is there something you all need to be guiltily about.
Made your bed now lay in it............[/QUOTE]
What kind of word is that? guiltily god I love ebonics.

Biglue
02-15-2006, 09:53 AM
For one I never said I was such good friends......... Hence my post, I did not start this thread? (I wonder who did) I never once said Shit about anyone, I never once said any names except in a PM that was sent to me..............
So I was just responding to BS because others could not keep their BS about others to their self...... I may not know the people involved at all, but no one needs shit talked about them unless they bring it on them self. I mean hello you all are not here to talk shit right???????? Well that's how I took the original post from OG talking shit, because the other party involved in the comment would never disrespect the other post (IMO) what did it hurt or who did it hurt by me putting my .02 in??? No one because I never said anything bad or mean聟Now you all keep beating a dead boat motor (trying to get a boat issue in here) :0 and again if you & everyone would hear me??????? But I guess you all have too much water in your Fing ears, who have I offended the only ones that keep posting are the shit talkers in the first place. I sure hope that if others talk shit about any of you, you have made a big enough impression on anyone to stand up for you. Again not like I know anyone from 聯Adam聰 I just don聮t think it's cool to be that rude about anyone.
So now you all need to take a good look in the mirror and ask your self am I a good person?????? have I stirred the damn pot enough when it did not need to be???? Or is there something you all need to be guiltily about.
He said boat and water (see above bolded text for proof)......were getting warmer. :D

topless
02-15-2006, 09:55 AM
POST COUNT NOW 15
12 9/10ths drama posts
1/10th of a boating related post
I must say, you're getting the hang of this boating site. :rolleyes:

Flake
02-15-2006, 09:59 AM
Im happy to see you all are still wading around :cool:

topless
02-15-2006, 10:05 AM
Im happy to see you all are still wading around :cool:
POST COUNT NOW 16
13 9/10ths drama posts
1/10th of a boating related post.
If they delete this thread, you will lose your post wh0re reputation. Then what will you do?

OGShocker
02-15-2006, 10:11 AM
Still you think I was talking shit? Let me type this so YOU might u n d e r s t a n d.
I w a s n o t t a l k i n g s h i t a b o u t a n y o n e.
Further more;
A motor runs off electric power. An engine runs off fuel. Therefore, you may want to use the term "Now you all keep beating a dead boat engine "

topless
02-15-2006, 10:13 AM
Still you think I was talking shit? Let me type this so YOU might u n d e r s t a n d.
Further more;
A motor runs off electric power. An engine runs off fuel. Therefore, you may want to use the term "Now you all keep beating a dead boat engine "
Give him a break, he might have one of those battery operated bath tub boats.

Flake
02-15-2006, 10:14 AM
Oh then I would have to start picking on you......... My identity is not by how many posts I have on this site. I have a life out side of this site unlike most of you.
Can I ask you something were is your boat reference since you are so boating orientated????? Stir Stit Stir

OGShocker
02-15-2006, 10:19 AM
Give him a break, he might have one of those battery operated bath tub boats.
I bet he tried to plug it into the wall... :220v: :220v: :220v: That would explain a lot. :idea:

SummitKarl
02-15-2006, 10:21 AM
Further more;
maybe Flake is one of those Greenpeace/Sierra Club members (boat motor) :idea: :D

Flake
02-15-2006, 10:21 AM
OG Thank you so much for schooling me.............I have learned a lot from your wisdom

topless
02-15-2006, 10:24 AM
Oh then I would have to start picking on you......... My identity is not by how many posts I have on this site. I have a life out side of this site unlike most of you.
Can I ask you something were is your boat reference since you are so boating orientated????? Stir Stit StirGo do a search on my posts and you will find them just like I found yours...........Oh wait, you have none.

OGShocker
02-15-2006, 10:24 AM
OG Thank you so much for schooling me.............I have learned a lot from your wisdom
Thanks for the sigline...Flaker!

topless
02-15-2006, 10:27 AM
Thanks for the sigline...Flaker!See, he can be considerate if he wants to be. :)

Windy
02-15-2006, 10:28 AM
So now you all need to take a good look in the mirror and ask your self am I a good person?????? have I stirred the damn pot enough when it did not need to be???? Or is there something you all need to be guilty about.
Are you for real...noone was talking sh^t on anyone...only one creating any drama is yourself...you were the only one offended..dont know why since you dont even know us.

Windy
02-15-2006, 10:29 AM
Thanks for the sigline...Flaker!
:D

topless
02-15-2006, 10:29 AM
Are you for real...noone was talking sh^t on anyone...only one creating any drama is yourself...you were the only one offended..dont know why since you dont even know us.Hey sweetie! How was your Valentines day? Don't worry about Flake, he says he's not into the drama, only boating related topics. :rolleyes:

Biglue
02-15-2006, 10:31 AM
Hey sweetie! How was your Valentines day? Don't worry about Flake, he says he's not into the drama, only boating related topics. :rolleyes:
SHit......did I miss the one post that was boat related? :)

LAFD
02-15-2006, 10:37 AM
please delete this thread is like a bad hangover just wont go away. so why doesnt everybody go into the spam threads and look at whats for sale and let this thread die. thank you.

OGShocker
02-15-2006, 10:37 AM
:D
What are you smilling about??? Oh yeah! How was your Valentines day? :crossx: :devil: :D

OGShocker
02-15-2006, 10:39 AM
please delete this thread is like a bad hangover just wont go away. so why doesnt everybody go into the spam threads and look at whats for sale and let this thread die. thank you.
I would but flaker has worked so hard on his post count, I am afraid of offending the little Hot Boat neophyte.:D

Biglue
02-15-2006, 10:41 AM
I would but flaker has worked so hard on his post count, I am afraid of offending the little Hot Boat neophyte.:D
At least you're sensitive towards him. :D
Let's see if we can get a boating post out of him. :rolleyes:

topless
02-15-2006, 10:52 AM
please delete this thread is like a bad hangover just wont go away. so why doesnt everybody go into the spam threads and look at whats for sale and let this thread die. thank you.That would be no fun. :cry: Flake lives for this stuff.

LAFD
02-15-2006, 10:53 AM
That would be no fun. :cry: Flake lives for this stuff.
one would think that flake might be into this and another would say that your into keeping track of what flakes doin. so in turn if this thread was deleted what you to do???? :argue:

Windy
02-15-2006, 10:55 AM
Hey sweetie! How was your Valentines day? Don't worry about Flake, he says he's not into the drama, only boating related topics. :rolleyes:
Hi Honey..it was great.

Windy
02-15-2006, 10:56 AM
What are you smilling about??? Oh yeah! How was your Valentines day? :crossx: :devil: :D
You guys are funny...my Valentines was the best one yet.

topless
02-15-2006, 11:04 AM
one would think that flake might be into this and another would say that your into keeping track of what flakes doin. so in turn if this thread was deleted what you to do???? :argue:I'd get more work done?

LAFD
02-15-2006, 11:09 AM
I'd get more work done?
oh that doesnt sound like any fun.

RiverToysJas
02-15-2006, 11:30 AM
This topic has is closed. Flake has been perminately banned for multiple usernames.