PDA

View Full Version : Happy Mothers Day

Hopdaddie
05-11-2007, 01:31 PM
Wanted to give all you Moms out there a bump for being Moms!!!
Happy Mothers Day Mom
Sure do miss you

ratso
05-11-2007, 01:33 PM
When is it?

PunkAssBitch
05-11-2007, 03:58 PM
It's this Sunday...
and THANKS! Happy Mother's Day to all the hot MILF's! LOL!

rvr_d8
05-11-2007, 04:04 PM
Wanted to give all you Moms out there a bump for being Moms!!!
Happy Mothers Day Mom
Sure do miss you
Maybe it's just me ...... but, my Mother's day(s) feel about 365 days long!!! ;)

rvr_d8
05-11-2007, 07:13 PM
Soooooooo...... Have a very Happy Mommy's day!!!.........All 365 of them!!;)

hotsand65
05-11-2007, 07:27 PM
I wish I could see my mom this mother's day, but unfortunately, God wanted to see her more and all I get to do is lay her favorite flower where she is.

rvr_d8
05-11-2007, 07:42 PM
I wish I could see my mom this mother's day, but unfortunately, God wanted to see her more and all I get to do is lay her favorite flower where she is.
I'm sorry you can't be with your mom for mother's day! Find comfort in your memories of the good times you had together!
That is what I do about my dad! It helps a little. I remember that it was because of him and his love for cars (restoring & racing) that got me into it! I was a street racer in my younger days. I was all about Chevys and he was strictly Ford! Oh the debates we had......I was his little Tomboy. I miss him!

hotsand65
05-11-2007, 08:34 PM
I'm sorry you can't be with your mom for mother's day! Find comfort in your memories of the good times you had together!
That is what I do about my dad! It helps a little. I remember that it was because of him and his love for cars (restoring & racing) that got me into it! I was a street racer in my younger days. I was all about Chevys and he was strictly Ford! Oh the debates we had......I was his little Tomboy. I miss him!
Thank you, but I just miss that damn woman so much at times that I just wish I could go back and appreciate and say the things that I should have. Happy Mother's Day Mom!!!!!

Devil's Advocate
05-11-2007, 08:37 PM
Thank you, but I just miss that damn woman so much at times that I just wish I could go back and appreciate and say the things that I should have. Happy Mother's Day Mom!!!!!
I'm sure she already knows. Mom's always know how we feel even if we don't say it.;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-11-2007, 08:40 PM
it's never too late to let her know.. But where she is now.. I'm sure she is listening to you right now. She knows how you feel. she still loves you , she is watching you and she misses you too. :)
Happy Mothers day to those that are with us and to those that are not.

Havasu1986
05-11-2007, 08:41 PM
Happy Mothers Day to you Mom. RIP 1991 Marylyn June Valentine. I miss you.:)

hotsand65
05-11-2007, 08:47 PM
it's never too late to let her know.. But where she is now.. I'm sure she is listening to you right now. She knows how you feel. she still loves you , she is watching you and she misses you too. :)
Happy Mothers day to those that are with us and to those that are not.
To all of you that still have your Mom's - PLEASE LET HER KNOW exactly how you feel and how much you love her because you just never know when it will be your last time telling her that.