PDA

View Full Version : Willow Valley

rvr_d8
05-11-2007, 07:59 PM
Anyone on here weekend at the Willow Valley area?

rvr_d8
05-11-2007, 10:40 PM
I'll take that as a No.

Jordy
05-11-2007, 10:41 PM
Nope. but I'm sure if you posted up some pics of yourself, you might find some people that are willing to head that way... ;)

charlyox
05-11-2007, 10:44 PM
I just got a Willow Valley Marina pass last week.

CP Dad
05-11-2007, 10:45 PM
We're in Willow Valley. Love the place.......... It gets a little crowded on big weekends, but other than than it is sweet. Good water up and down river and nice beaches. It's funny who you run into out there. Met Ron Braksma on the ramp last weekend........... CP Dad

CP Dad
05-11-2007, 10:48 PM
Charlyox, do have property there? I was under the impression it's a private place and you ahve to own property to get a pass. Did they change that?

rvr_d8
05-11-2007, 10:56 PM
My friends and their friends and their families have all bought lots there over the last few years. There are about 11 lots taken by our group & the new friend list is growing and growing......... I love it there as well, minus a few of the tweekers, it is damn near perfect!
The Saturday night BBQ's on Canadian street is where the crew usually ends up when we are all there. Stop by and say Hi.....they are all the nicest people ever!:D

rvr_d8
05-11-2007, 10:58 PM
Charlyox, do have property there? I was under the impression it's a private place and you ahve to own property to get a pass. Did they change that?
Best I knew, you are right. Everyone in our group that has a pass, owns property there.

rvr_d8
05-11-2007, 11:01 PM
Nope. but I'm sure if you posted up some pics of yourself, you might find some people that are willing to head that way... ;)
Thanks for the pointer.....I'll see what I can do about that :idea: ;)
BTW.....
Where's your pic? I know....the dancing tiger :rolleyes: cute

Jordy
05-11-2007, 11:03 PM
Where's your pic? I know....the dancing tiger :rolleyes: cute
I have pics all over the place, including my drive by in my new boat in my siggy. You just have to look as I'm not giving it up that easily. :D

rvr_d8
05-11-2007, 11:08 PM
I have pics all over the place, including my drive by in my new boat in my siggy. You just have to look as I'm not giving it up that easily. :D
I see you....but you blast by so fast ....I can barely see you!
Pics all over?? I'm new at this....where and how do you do that? I just learned how to set up the one pic I have.
Hey......wait.....my feet aren't good enough?!
100 yrs old?! :eek: That's my age too!!!;)

Jordy
05-11-2007, 11:10 PM
I see you....but you blast by so fast ....I can barely see you!
The faster I go, the better I look!!! I look even better if you drink more and much faster!!! :)
Jordy <---- making old, fat, and ugly look good!!! :D

CP Dad
05-11-2007, 11:17 PM
rvr d8, the place is really cool. It seems like everytime we go another few tweaker places have been dozed and families are putting in new places. Hope that continues!!! There are some great people out there and everybody seems really friendly. We are on the south side of King all the way at the end of Evergreen where it turns to Laurel. It's nice having nothing behind us but the lights of Needles. We picked up one of the lots right next to the marina but it's gonna be a while before we can afford to build on it. I'm proud to be Willow Valley trailer trash...... Hope to see you out there!!!!!!!!!!

rvr_d8
05-11-2007, 11:18 PM
The faster I go, the better I look!!! I look even better if you drink more and much faster!!! :)
Jordy <---- making old, fat, and ugly look good!!! :D
Old? 100? yep!! Your Funny :D
Have a good rest of the night....sleep tight and have Sweet River dreams!
My River weekends make my work week so much easier to do. I dream of them all the time.:sleeping:

rvr_d8
05-11-2007, 11:26 PM
rvr d8, the place is really cool. It seems like everytime we go another few tweaker places have been dozed and families are putting in new places. Hope that continues!!! There are some great people out there and everybody seems really friendly. We are on the south side of King all the way at the end of Evergreen where it turns to Laurel. It's nice having nothing behind us but the lights of Needles. We picked up one of the lots right next to the marina but it's gonna be a while before we can afford to build on it. I'm proud to be Willow Valley trailer trash...... Hope to see you out there!!!!!!!!!!
Two of our group are near you, one on carob and the other one I don't know the name of the street. We are spread all over there, but Canadian is the Saturday night BBQ Hot spot. We are the ones with the lite up Palms and patio party lights. We are Fully Proud of our Trailer Trash Legacy!!
I'm actually looking into a lot for myself. Canadian belongs to my best Friend.
Look us up. Not sure if anyone is there this weekend or not, but Next weekend and Memorial for sure! Stop by, have a beer, and say Hi!:)

Big Kahunaa
05-11-2007, 11:31 PM
i'm in willow valley right now

rvr_d8
05-11-2007, 11:38 PM
i'm in willow valley right now
I Wish I was!!:(

Newcastle
05-12-2007, 12:08 AM
I grew up going to Willow Valley during the summer. Probably 14 or 15 years ago. Uncle had a vacation spot, took King St (I think) west from the 95. Used to use a little gated launch to put the old skool blue n yellow 1st year Sea Doo's in. They had the coolest little dirtbike/quad trails right next to the beaches that lasted a couple years. I think they sold their 2 year old place for like 25k...geez, what it'd be worth now....

rvr_d8
05-12-2007, 07:50 AM
I grew up going to Willow Valley during the summer. Probably 14 or 15 years ago. Uncle had a vacation spot, took King St (I think) west from the 95. Used to use a little gated launch to put the old skool blue n yellow 1st year Sea Doo's in. They had the coolest little dirtbike/quad trails right next to the beaches that lasted a couple years. I think they sold their 2 year old place for like 25k...geez, what it'd be worth now....
My friends bought theirs like 3 or 4 years ago and it has just about tripled what they paid! I wish I had done the same, wanted to......dead weight held me back.:mad:

charlyox
05-12-2007, 08:06 AM
I have a place in Fort Mohave and my brother has a place in Willow. There is an association. You must belong to the assn. to have launch privilages. Once you do that you can add a family member to your account. I had to pay $188.00 for a membership. You get a card that allows you to open the gate to enter. They give you a sticker for your tow vehicle and one that goes on your boat. There IS someone living there and thay might check your stuff but, I just got it last week and haven't launched there yet. MMMMkay?

charlyox
05-12-2007, 08:07 AM
P.S. the pass is good til 2/1/08

rvr_d8
05-12-2007, 08:35 AM
We need to get more of our friends and family in there and chase the tweekers out! It's a Great little place!!! See you all at the BBQ!:D
I won't be there again until Memorial wknd....I hate to wait that long! Gotta work a couple of weeks to pay for the gas *wink*
.... $ 83.00 dollars last fill up!

JET-O-VATOR
05-12-2007, 09:05 AM
Anyone on here weekend at the Willow Valley area?
been going to willow since i was born grandparents owned a house there ( until my gramos passed) my dad had a mobile there until my parents devorced. and a ton of our family friends are there i love it......

rvr_d8
05-12-2007, 09:17 AM
been going to willow since i was born grandparents owned a house there ( until my gramos passed) my dad had a mobile there until my parents devorced. and a ton of our family friends are there i love it......
Your about the age of our kids and they all have jets as well, from the OC/san Berdo and Riverside area. You might even know each other.....stop by and say hi.

JET-O-VATOR
05-12-2007, 09:20 AM
Your about the age of our kids and they all have jets as well, from the OC/san Berdo and Riverside area. You might even know each other.....stop by and say hi.
What street are you guys off of?

rvr_d8
05-12-2007, 09:23 AM
What street are you guys off of?
Canadian

JET-O-VATOR
05-12-2007, 09:23 AM
P.S. the pass is good til 2/1/08
But if your with someone with a pass you can launch for $10 :D
at least it used to be $10 maybe more now i just always launch off the beach no more adresses to use to get the pass :(

JET-O-VATOR
05-12-2007, 09:25 AM
Canadian
we were off mocking bird and then meadow lark and a good friend is trying to sell his mobile on oriole right now

rvr_d8
05-12-2007, 09:26 AM
at least it used to be $10 maybe more now i just always launch off the beach no more adresses to use to get the pass :(
Launch from Jack Smith park in Needles, only 6 miles from Willow. That's where we have to go with the bigger boats when the water is to low at willow for the decks.

JET-O-VATOR
05-12-2007, 09:31 AM
Launch from Jack Smith park in Needles, only 6 miles from Willow. That's where we have to go with the bigger boats when the water is to low at willow for the decks.
yea done that but i burn to much fuel heading back up to the beaches lol and we camp off the beach and i have a 4x4 so its easy to launch. launch on thursday pull out on sunday...

rvr_d8
05-12-2007, 09:32 AM
we were off mocking bird and then meadow lark and a good friend is trying to sell his mobile on oriole right now
One of our group's place is on Oriole....we call it the Blue Lagoon. Tell me about the one for sale and I'll spread the word around for him. We even have a lady in the crew who sells homes in Willow, again.....you guys may know her/us....small world ya know. We are on Quail/Canadian/Oriole/Carob/and 5 other streets, but I can not remember the name of the streets. We just have the best crew ever!!
Always happy...No Bad Days!
Now I'm dying to gas up and go to the River!:(

rvr_d8
05-12-2007, 09:36 AM
yea done that but i burn to much fuel heading back up to the beaches lol and we camp off the beach and i have a 4x4 so its easy to launch. launch on thursday pull out on sunday...
Your boat is starting to look familiar....were you up there last weekend or the first weekend of April?
Here are 3 of our growing collection of boats (2 Cheetahs and a placecraft)

JET-O-VATOR
05-12-2007, 09:49 AM
QUOTE=rvr_d8;2556516]Your boat is starting to look familiar....were you up there last weekend or the first weekend of April?
Here are 3 of our growing collection of boats (2 Cheetahs and a placecraft)[/QUOTE]
I havent been up yet this season and she looks a lil different now
http://a504.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00559/30/50/559320503_l.jpg[

JET-O-VATOR
05-12-2007, 09:54 AM
that cheeta looks like one that a guy around the corner from me owns.. i think they are twin boats

rvr_d8
05-12-2007, 09:56 AM
QUOTE=rvr_d8;2556516]Your boat is starting to look familiar....were you up there last weekend or the first weekend of April?
Here are 3 of our growing collection of boats (2 Cheetahs and a placecraft)
I havent been up yet this season and she looks a lil different now
http://a504.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00559/30/50/559320503_l.jpg[[/QUOTE]
Nice boat!
Look for us at the Indian Beach not the private beach.
We have a couple of Cheetahs, placecrafts, Caliber, Baker, Stoker, Ultra, American Offshore and on and on.....we're the one drinking and laughing and loving life!!

rvr_d8
05-12-2007, 10:00 AM
Gotta go....yard work calls for me......We will be up there for sure Memorial weekend,..... stop by and say hi......
I'm Melody, Nice to meet ya....Have a great weekend

JET-O-VATOR
05-12-2007, 10:03 AM
Gotta go....yard work calls for me......We will be up there for sure Memorial weekend,..... stop by and say hi......
I'm Melody, Nice to meet ya....Have a great weekend
Have fun with that lol nice to meet ya melody im daniel see ya memorial day

cowboykenny
05-12-2007, 02:40 PM
Where is willow vally at never heard of it but it sounds coooool.

rvr_d8
05-12-2007, 07:29 PM
We are about 5 miles into Az once you cross over the Needles bridge on the 95. Turn left onto King street and straight down to the water. About 10 miles before BullHead City. There are mobile homes and stick homes, with new ones being built! It really is a nice little area, just needs some new peeps in and a few tweekers out. It has it's own Marina and beach.

rvr_d8
05-12-2007, 11:36 PM
Where is willow vally at never heard of it but it sounds coooool.
Ps.....we have 3 placecrafts in the crew's collection of boats.....bring your Placecraft out....ya never know who is interested in it.
Why does your wife want to loose it? :confused:

CP Dad
05-13-2007, 07:15 AM
Is one of the Place Crafts on the corner or near the corner of King and Evergreen? I know there's a nice one there...............

rvr_d8
05-13-2007, 08:01 AM
Is one of the Place Crafts on the corner or near the corner of King and Evergreen? I know there's a nice one there...............
You know I am not sure which street is Evergreen.
One guy (Steve?) has a nice Placcraft and I know he has a corner lot,
but I don't think (but I'm cute :rolleyes: ) one of the streets is King, but a smaller street over from King maybe. All 4 (well soon....one is still waiting on his) are on streets of which I can't remember the names too. But I'll find out and tell you.
Are you in Willow Valley full time?

rvr_d8
05-13-2007, 09:34 AM
Evergreen is on the southside of King, so no that placecraft isn't one of ours.

dumbandyoung
05-13-2007, 10:40 AM
Its $25 a day per vessel and you have to park outside the gate on dike road. NO EXCEPTIONS. I think a yearly pass is $187. You are allowed to put so many people on your gate card, those people can have a stickers for their trucks and all vessels to launch for free. Sometimes the pudgy guy at the gate will hassel you, just offer him a beer or water and he'll back off:)
I stay in Willow. Im on Meadowlark St.
I will be up Memorial Day weekend (thursday- mon). Look for my boat, it's in my sig.

rvr_d8
05-13-2007, 10:56 AM
I stay in Willow. Im on Meadowlark St.
I will be up Memorial Day weekend. Look for my boat, it's in my sig.
You are on the street behind us, we are on Candian near King. Can't miss that huge Beer flag/light up Palms/ the smell of the great BBQs and the sound of happy drunks! :D :) :D We will be there Memorial too!
Which end of meadowlark are you on? Look back through this thread to see a couple of our boats.
Sig Line??

dumbandyoung
05-13-2007, 11:00 AM
You are on the street behind us, we are on Candian near King. Can't miss that huge Beer flag/light up Palms/ the smell of the great BBQs and the sound of happy drunks! :D :) :D We will be there Memorial too!
Which end of meadowlark are you on? Look back through this thread to see a couple of our boats.
Sig Line??
Im the last trailer on going north on your left side. Near the roped off circle of dirt.:D
Sounds like ill have to walk over with some cold beers and meat to add to the party.. :D :idea:
Do you guys hang out on the willow beach or??

rvr_d8
05-13-2007, 11:14 AM
Im the last trailer on going north on your left side. Near the roped off circle of dirt.:D
Sounds like ill have to walk over with some cold beers and meat to add to the party.. :D :idea:
Do you guys hang out on the willow beach or??
We all go next to the private beach ...at the Indian beach. You walk by the corner of candian and I think it's call Kingsley....you can't miss it! Lights/people/food/music and lots of trucks. We were there last weekend with about 9 boats in the water.
Stop by say Hi.....we all like to meet all of the neighbors and watch out for one another!
Hi Dennis......I'm Melody (I'm not the owner...it's my best friend's place on Canadian)

dumbandyoung
05-13-2007, 11:25 AM
We all go next to the private beach ...at the Indian beach. You walk by the corner of candian and I think it's call Kingsley....you can't miss it! Lights/people/food/music and lots of trucks. We were there last weekend with about 9 boats in the water.
Stop by say Hi.....we all like to meet all of the neighbors and watch out for one another!
Hi Dennis......I'm Melody (I'm not the owner...it's my best friend's place on Canadian)
For sure! ill pm you my number. Call me when you guys get up there. I drive a Silver 4door f250. So if you see it in the driveway stop by too. Ill be up with a buddy and a couple girls.

rvr_d8
05-13-2007, 05:38 PM
So any other Willow Valley weekenders out there?
:) I'm looking

willowrat
05-13-2007, 06:01 PM
Willow Valley is great!!! I have been there 10 yrs and counting. A couple of rock bars to deal with but many beautiful beaches. I got in just before prices went nuts. I tell my wife I have to go out there every other week to mow the lawn. HEHEHE!!!!

MR.rvrluvr
05-13-2007, 06:04 PM
what is the water like in Willow valley? I have a 28 Conquest deck, would I be able to make it safely down river? I have never gone north of the needles bridge on the water, I don't know the river up there seems too shallow.. We are looking for a river house right know, What are the prices up there? Can you store a boat and not worry about it when you are gone? Does the water level change during the day to the point where you can't get back up there with a big boat?
Sorry for the question, I just want to find a good place to own where my kids will have some great memories. Its all about the family and good times..

willowrat
05-13-2007, 06:15 PM
There are a couple of places you have to worry about. I have never hit but I read the water well. I cruise in a 24 ft Cheetah Fast Cat. Plenty of bigger boats up there. I never go past the AVI. Usually I wait till noon to launch. The river goes up as it gets later in the day. The marina is the Gem. Great launch facilities. Can get a little crowded on the weekend but where is in not crowded.
You can get a nice pad for about $150K. I have never had any probs leaving my boat there. (Knock on wood)

MR.rvrluvr
05-13-2007, 06:20 PM
There are a couple of places you have to worry about. I have never hit but I read the water well. I cruise in a 24 ft Cheetah Fast Cat. Plenty of bigger boats up there. I never go past the AVI. Usually I wait till noon to launch. The river goes up as it gets later in the day. The marina is the Gem. Great launch facilities. Can get a little crowded on the weekend but where is in not crowded.
You can get a nice pad for about $150K. I have never had any probs leaving my boat there. (Knock on wood)
thanx for the info... Have you ever had a problem not being able to get to needles on the river?

rvr_d8
05-13-2007, 06:21 PM
what is the water like in Willow valley? I have a 28 Conquest deck, would I be able to make it safely down river? I have never gone north of the needles bridge on the water, I don't know the river up there seems too shallow.. We are looking for a river house right know, What are the prices up there? Can you store a boat and not worry about it when you are gone? Does the water level change during the day to the point where you can't get back up there with a big boat?
Sorry for the question, I just want to find a good place to own where my kids will have some great memories. Its all about the family and good times..
We have in our crew alone, 2 - 28' decks and a 25' cheetah that launch from our marina. Usually have to wait until noon for the water level to rise...but not always. If it is to shallow we launch from Jack Smith in Needles about 6 miles away. Never to shallow to return later in the day. Some parts gettin shallow but once you learn where on the shallow days...no worries. Mikie takes his 28' American offshore up and down that area all the time, he knows the waters now. Not a huge deal and not all the time. Everyone leaves their boats on their lots....fenced in of course or garaged. The only problems we have encountered with the few local tweekers is they were stealing electricity in the beggining (fixed that prob) and one time gas out of the boat and that is in 4 years. I'll pm you with the property info (Name/number) later...gotta run now. It is actually fort Mojave and willow valley is the area.
BTW....Hello Neighbor (sorta).....I live in West Palmdale.
ps. didn't check for typo's.......sooooo......

MR.rvrluvr
05-13-2007, 06:25 PM
We have in our crew alone, 2 - 28' decks and a 25' cheetah that launch from our marina. Usually have to wait until noon for the water level to rise...but not always. If it is to shallow we launch from Jack Smith in Needles about 6 miles away. Never to shallow to return later in the day. Some parts gettin shallow but once you learn where on the shallow days...no worries. Mikie takes his 28' American offshore up and down that area all the time, he knows the waters now. Not a huge deal and not all the time. Everyone leaves their boats on their lots....fenced in of course or garaged. The only problems we have encountered with the few local tweekers is they were stealing electricity in the beggining (fixed that prob) and one time gas out of the boat and that is in 4 years. I'll pm you with the property info (Name/number) later...gotta run now. It is actually fort Mojave and willow valley is the area.
Thanx .....We need to get out there and check it out...Maybe we could hook up with some of you locals and get the 411 on the area....What is the closest hotel?

willowrat
05-13-2007, 06:33 PM
Our Marina is about 8 miles down rvr from the AVI on the Arizona side. You can find it on Google Earth or any of the internet maps. The community is surrounded by Indian land. You can 4wd all winter. Lots of sand from the marina to the AVI. Take the jeeps in winter up to Oatman and get a brew without ever touching pavement. Check it out. Great family place.

909punk
05-13-2007, 06:48 PM
Hey Melody, See you Memorial weekend :D :D
Blue Lagoon Crew in the house. hahaha

rvr_d8
05-13-2007, 07:49 PM
Hey Melody, See you Memorial weekend :D :D
Blue Lagoon Crew in the house. hahaha
Hey J-boy
I'll be there....what day you gonna be there? I'm debating Thursday or Saturday and stay till Tuesday!

rvr_d8
05-13-2007, 07:57 PM
Willow Valley is great!!! I have been there 10 yrs and counting. A couple of rock bars to deal with but many beautiful beaches. I got in just before prices went nuts. I tell my wife I have to go out there every other week to mow the lawn. HEHEHE!!!!
Welcome Newbie!! I was once like you ;)
What street you on in Willow Valley?
The family is growing!!

rvr_d8
05-13-2007, 07:59 PM
Thanx .....We need to get out there and check it out...Maybe we could hook up with some of you locals and get the 411 on the area....What is the closest hotel?
When there are to many (more than a dozen), at my friend's place....I get a room at the AVI. It's a nice casino, has it's own marina as well....gas/beach/food/fireworks/gambling....it's very nice!

rvr_d8
05-13-2007, 08:01 PM
thanx for the info... Have you ever had a problem not being able to get to needles on the river?
Only time I ever had probs getting back is when the ex-nuckle head ran out of gas!! Never a prob water wise!!

MR.rvrluvr
05-13-2007, 09:30 PM
Our Marina is about 8 miles down rvr from the AVI on the Arizona side. You can find it on Google Earth or any of the internet maps. The community is surrounded by Indian land. You can 4wd all winter. Lots of sand from the marina to the AVI. Take the jeeps in winter up to Oatman and get a brew without ever touching pavement. Check it out. Great family place.
that sounds like fun we do the jeep thing in the winter as well..
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30847&stc=1&d=1179120558

Big Kahunaa
05-13-2007, 09:48 PM
mikie dosent have a white crewcab long bed for with a campershell on it does he

Big Kahunaa
05-13-2007, 09:57 PM
hit us up we do wheeling in the winter
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f117/AzRiverChic/Poker%20Run/PokerRun015.jpg

rvr_d8
05-13-2007, 09:59 PM
mikie dosent have a white crewcab long bed for with a campershell on it does he
Uhmmm .....yep! Know him? :idea: Neighbors by chance? He (& his family)
is the only one who doesn't actually live in Willow. He knows the water! Great family!!!

rvr_d8
05-13-2007, 10:02 PM
Ok....so now we should all plan a Thanksgiving weekend jeep/quad/bike/rail/truck ride to Oatman!

Big Kahunaa
05-13-2007, 10:08 PM
well acualy if is the same people that live on the other side of the hwy of the smoke shop yes they are almost right behind me and they are still in willow valley

rvr_d8
05-13-2007, 10:18 PM
well acualy if is the same people that live on the other side of the hwy of the smoke shop yes they are almost right behind me and they are still in willow valley
Yep, they live in that area. He had a tall canopy for the boat, but had to remove it........thats Mikey, wife and son with a baby due within weeks! Small World!
I thought that was considered Fort Mojave? I try to pull up map quest for willow valley and it gives me zip, I have to imput Fort Mojave to get a map! I'm not how it works with names of what/where.....but I sure do love the area. I want to eventually get my own spot there!
Do you know Richard at the smoke shop too?

Big Kahunaa
05-13-2007, 10:26 PM
who the funk dont know rich we see him in the morning getting beer then later we see him at grass beach yeh we are still willow valley on this side to we have marina acces i have lived here for 20 years so i know all the locals (yes the good ones and the bad ones to)

DirtySquirty
05-14-2007, 06:23 AM
Having a new " manufactured home" brought in soon . All of the prep work is being done now. Can't wait to spend most of my time out there!!

rvr_d8
05-14-2007, 07:00 AM
Having a new " manufactured home" brought in soon . All of the prep work is being done now. Can't wait to spend most of my time out there!!
Welcome to Willow Valley
What street? When do expect it finished? Weekender or Perm?
All but one in our group, are weekenders.

DirtySquirty
05-14-2007, 07:25 AM
Weekender...We have cleared the lot. Home backs up to the Tribal land to the West of us. We are on Green Valley Rd. New septic system being installed next week. Should have the home there by end of Summer. We're lookin forward to the awesome October weather. Can't wait!!

rvr_d8
05-14-2007, 07:32 AM
Weekender...We have cleared the lot. Home backs up to the Tribal land to the West of us. We are on Green Valley Rd. New septic system being installed next week. Should have the home there by end of Summer. We're lookin forward to the awesome October weather. Can't wait!!
We will be waiting for ya. Keep us posted on the progress. How exciting for you!! I envy everyone who has a place there. I stay with my best friend and her fiance. When I say US I mean the whole crew.....about 10 mobiles worth and growing!!

DirtySquirty
05-14-2007, 07:52 AM
Thanks for the words of Welcome. We are going to be out there quite a bit this Summer trying to get things done. Will always have ICE COLD BEERS on hand (or in hand). Feel free to stop by and say hi. Of course at the end of a long day, one must hit the River to play...

dumbandyoung
05-14-2007, 09:42 AM
I would say stay at the Avi. Its only 10 miles away, and its probably the nicest you can get.
If your going down river, you will see a 2 big signs that say Willow Valley Estates to your left. Those lead into the boat marina. Its quite nice because seadoos aren't allowed in their. So you dont have to worry about them. There is a seperate area with a ramp for jetskis. :D
If the water is really low in the am. You can launch from the jet ski ramp(it drops off right on the river). Although there are rocks that help block the current.
You can get a great place for the price there. I dont know if you like mobile homes...There is one across the street from me. Double wide, 3bed 2 bath, only a few years old, big 2 car garage, all fenced off. Rv parking on other side, corner lot about 6k sq ft....only $160k I think. If you are looking for a newer home my uncle just owns about 60 acres that he is getting ready to build homes on. This will still be Willow Valley but it will be a gated community part. If Im not mistaken, he just bougght the golf course too. That will be a re-done and some will be turned into an Rv park. Hes working to try and have a store put in by the marina and have the marina expanded. Alot of improvemnts will be made to willow valley in the future. I think now is a great time to get in. Call Bill Summits River Realty. They are big around there and can assist you in finding a home. Or come down and hang with the willow crew on a weekend, we can help show you around.

Hustler
05-14-2007, 10:00 AM
Any one going to be around this weekend? We'll be hanging out around grass beach.

willowrat
05-14-2007, 10:41 AM
Willow Valley is growing. Our secret is out. I cannot imagine a store by the marina. Hope it does not get too crowded. When the new lots open up I may upgrade.
RVR D8- my place is on Clearview. One street from the club house. How does a willow valley 4wd club sound? I'm a every other weekender.
I'm new at this forum stuff so "beer with me" oops- "bare with me"!

dumbandyoung
05-14-2007, 10:45 AM
Willow Valley is growing. Our secret is out. I cannot imagine a store by the marina. Hope it does not get too crowded. When the new lots open up I may upgrade.
RVR D8- my place is on Clearview. One street from the club house. How does a willow valley 4wd club sound? I'm a every other weekender.
The store would be great because we wouldnt have to drive down to bell or the Indian station for Ice and beer.
I think it would be cool if the club house was open on weekend nights in the summer and they had a bar in there. ;)

rvr_d8
05-14-2007, 01:32 PM
The store would be great because we wouldnt have to drive down to bell or the Indian station for Ice and beer.
I think it would be cool if the club house was open on weekend nights in the summer and they had a bar in there. ;)
A store?!!:confused: :eek: :eek: :eek:
There goes my DD job down the tubes! Now it will be a golf cart ride 2 blocks!:(
Actually I'm for the store idea!

rvr_d8
05-14-2007, 01:35 PM
Any one going to be around this weekend? We'll be hanging out around grass beach.
My friends will be out there as a work on the mobile weekend and probably the Indian Beach. I have to stay home and work.:mad:

rvr_d8
05-14-2007, 01:37 PM
Wherabouts are you in Palmdale?

MR.rvrluvr
05-14-2007, 01:43 PM
Thanx D and Y , Looks like we need to get out there and take a looksi

rvr_d8
05-14-2007, 01:44 PM
We went to the last pancake breakfast they had at the club house 2 weeks ago, Not bad really.
I actually saw Mr Maybe there........but lost him when they all drove off, so if any of you see him, tell him I'm waiting..........:D ;) :) :D
always looking;)

rvr_d8
05-14-2007, 01:49 PM
Pretty soon ........ Willow will have it's own Forum page!!

dumbandyoung
05-14-2007, 01:58 PM
Willow is in line after Rhinos and Golf carts:D
...someday,someday:rolleyes:

willowrat
05-14-2007, 06:32 PM
A bar and store would be great if the marina was inlarged to handle the crowd.
To be honest I wish the roads were dirt, no casinos, plenty of pure river rats.
RVR d8- I'm in the Country Club homes by the old Walmart- except for weekends I am at WV as much as possible. I'm there 3 of the next 4 weekends. No reservations needed. Just gas and go.

n-2-weeks
05-14-2007, 07:13 PM
hey there guess who:D

rvr_d8
05-14-2007, 07:42 PM
hey there guess who:D
GARY!!!!!! Hey Baby how ya doin??!!
Great name by the way......good enough for a boat maybe??!!;)
Gary check your PM (personal Messages) on your profile.

sleekcraft80
05-14-2007, 07:49 PM
This is going to sound really stupid but where exactly is Willow Valley? How far below the AVI casino is it?

rvr_d8
05-14-2007, 08:05 PM
This is going to sound really stupid but where exactly is Willow Valley? How far below the AVI casino is it?
Not a dumb question! It was the best kept secret but it is leaking out fast!! It's 10 miles or so Down the 95 and accross the River from Willow.
Get off the 40 at West Broadway in Needles, follow it to the 95 (about 5minutes) Turn left cross over the River (Needles bridge) and we are about 6 miles down the 95 towards BullHead City, at King street turn left......Welcome to home sweet River home!!:D
GReat, Now I want to go this weekend!! Damn House payment!:rolleyes:

dumbandyoung
05-15-2007, 09:49 AM
yah maybe we should start keepin it on the DL again.

rivercrazy
05-15-2007, 09:53 AM
Sssssccchhhhhh. Willow Valley is a secret and we want to keep it that way!

rvr_d8
05-15-2007, 05:38 PM
Sssssccchhhhhh. Willow Valley is a secret and we want to keep it that way!
Ok, Shhhhhhhh......
Psssst......what street do you live on? We are all over.....with Saturday BBQ on Candian........Stop by say Hi

rvr_d8
05-15-2007, 05:40 PM
Awesome Gary.........N-2-Weeks will be ready and on the water in-two-weeks!! Can't wait to see it on the River!!:D

don johnson
05-15-2007, 05:52 PM
My wife and I have a home on Kingsley, hello to all you WV people.
We have a pretty big boat with twins and launch at the WV marina all the time. If you know the river you are fine!

rvr_d8
05-15-2007, 06:14 PM
Hello fellow WV
I sooooo loved you in Miami Vice;) :D
Kingsley and what?

sleekcraft80
05-15-2007, 06:25 PM
rvr_d8 did you get my PM?

sleekcraft80
05-15-2007, 06:27 PM

sleekcraft80
05-15-2007, 06:29 PM
sorry about the double post I am having pc problems tonight

rvr_d8
05-15-2007, 06:34 PM
Yes I did.....Havasu...tomorrow.....for a drunken stooper;) :) I mean work :rolleyes:

sleekcraft80
05-15-2007, 07:02 PM
Not a drunken stooper. Honestly I can make a six pack last 2 weeks. And I gave up getting drunk because my hangovers seem to last a week. I just like 1 or two drinks every now and then. Seriously!!

rvr_d8
05-15-2007, 07:45 PM
Did I get that wrong?:idea: :) :D

JET-O-VATOR
05-15-2007, 09:10 PM
A picture a found of the willow valley marina from last year someone messed with the sign it was pretty funny it took me like for days to relize what it said..
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g22/gbrmotorsports/noswimnig.jpg

dschifan
05-15-2007, 09:49 PM
who's gonna be out there memorial weekend? i'll be there at my house in cimmaron lake.
Dustin

rvr_d8
05-15-2007, 10:08 PM
who's gonna be out there memorial weekend? i'll be there at my house in cimmaron lake.
Dustin
Quite a few from the Canadian st/Quail/Oriole crew!!

don johnson
05-16-2007, 05:57 AM
Hello fellow WV
I sooooo loved you in Miami Vice;) :D
Kingsley and what?
Kingsley and Teal. We built the home last year, it is the Santa Fe home....

rvr_d8
05-16-2007, 06:38 AM
We are near Quail. We built the home last year, it is the Santa Fe home....
I think we met you and you wife just over a month ago on the Indian beach. It was Brandon (w/ the Baker) and I waiting on the friends on the water. Yes?

dumbandyoung
05-16-2007, 12:17 PM
A picture a found of the willow valley marina from last year someone messed with the sign it was pretty funny it took me like for days to relize what it said..
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g22/gbrmotorsports/noswimnig.jpg
HAHA!

don johnson
05-16-2007, 01:26 PM
I think we met you and you wife just over a month ago on the Indian beach. It was Brandon (w/ the Baker) and I waiting on the friends on the water. Yes?
Yup. How are you and Brandon?
We will be out Memorial, you?

rvr_d8
05-16-2007, 04:24 PM
Yup. How are you and Brandon?
We will be out Memorial, you?
Yes sir.....what day you guys going up? I'm debating between Thurs to Tuesday or Sat to Tues. Depends where I'll be staying? There or AVI or ??

sleekcraft80
05-16-2007, 10:59 PM
Did I get that wrong?:idea: :) :D
Happy midnight. Just thought you would like to know that it is about 85 - 90 degrees with a very slight breeze here in Havasu. Just perfect.:D

rvr_d8
05-16-2007, 11:10 PM
Happy midnight. Just thought you would like to know that it is about 85 - 90 degrees with a very slight breeze here in Havasu. Just perfect.:D
It's a little cooler than that here, but also a great night. Anytime at the River beats most times at home! Glad the weather is soooo nice for you there.
I LOVE the River thunder storms!! The best!! Coming soon....

sleekcraft80
05-16-2007, 11:27 PM
It's a little cooler than that here, but also a great night. Anytime at the River beats most times at home! Glad the weather is soooo nice for you there.
I LOVE the River thunder storms!! The best!!
Tomorrow might not be as good. I will be in a all metal boat storage unit working on the boat. It was really hot in there just after dark, so tomorrow in the 100+ degree heat will be a little tough. Although some of the work will be under the boat so I get to lay on the cool concrete floor:D

don johnson
05-17-2007, 06:26 AM
Yes sir.....what day you guys going up? I'm debating between Thurs to Tuesday or Sat to Tues. Depends where I'll be staying? There or AVI or ??
I am headed out today for the weekend on a guys trip then my wife and I are out there Memorial Thursday- Tuesday. We will definately stop by Ed and Connie's!

rvr_d8
05-17-2007, 07:08 AM
I am headed out today for the weekend on a guys trip then my wife and I are out there Memorial Thursday- Tuesday. We will definately stop by Ed and Connie's!
Connie & Eddie will be there this weekend as well and next.
I have to wait for the next weekend!

rvr_d8
05-19-2007, 02:06 PM
Connie & Eddie will be there this weekend as well and next.
I have to wait for the next weekend!
HEY....Where's all my WV peeps?!:eek:
:idea: Ohhhhh....That's right....they are all in the water playing while I'm stuck home this weekend!!:mad:
Com'on Thursday!!!:D :) :D

rvr_d8
05-22-2007, 07:09 AM
Hey Willow Valley Peeps..........Who's going this weekend? What day?
We will be there.......waiting on you.....unless you get there first......in that case.....wipe down the boats, get the Beer on ice, set up the patio, party lights & Palms on and we will be there soon!:D :) :D :)

dumbandyoung
05-22-2007, 09:24 AM
Hey Willow Valley Peeps..........Who's going this weekend? What day?
We will be there.......waiting on you.....unless you get there first......in that case.....wipe down the boats, get the Beer on ice, set up the patio, party lights & Palms on and we will be there soon!:D :) :D :)
I will be leaving Thursday night, I'll call when I get up or the next day. If you see my truck in the driveway stop by and have a cold one.

JET-O-VATOR
05-23-2007, 10:42 AM
i am headed out friday night for topok but will be on circle beach both sat and sunday and possible monday look for my boat and ill give ya a cold one we will be in a silver f150 supercrew towing the little white digny... the should be 2 or 3 other open header jet boats with us as well as chapparal deck ,2 bass boats (haha), and big yellow and orange older shiada with a 300 whacker strapped to it.

rvr_d8
05-23-2007, 11:06 AM
i am headed out friday night for topok but will be on circle beach both sat and sunday and possible monday look for my boat and ill give ya a cold one we will be in a silver f150 supercrew towing the little white digny... the should be 2 or 3 other open header jet boats with us as well as chapparal deck ,2 bass boats (haha), and big yellow and orange older shiada with a 300 whacker strapped to it.
We wiil be there by Friday night....some are already there. Probably hang out on the Indian beach (next to Willow private beach) Sat & Sun....making short passes .....Monday is the day of play...so I am told. Stop by our Beach too.....Look for the brand new 28' Placecraft (just got it last weekend!!), and a couple of 22' s, /the cheetah's/ Red Baker /etc....you know, the ones in the pics.
Cirlce beach?? Up River from Willow toward Laughlin?:confused:

dumbandyoung
05-23-2007, 11:12 AM
We wiil be there by Friday night....some are already there. Probably hang out on the Indian beach (next to Willow private beach) Sat & Sun....making short passes .....Monday is the day of play...so I am told. Stop by our Beach too.....Look for the brand new 28' Placecraft (just got it last weekend!!), and a couple of 22' s, /the cheetah's/ Red Baker /etc....you know, the ones in the pics.
Cirlce beach?? Up River from Willow toward Laughlin?:confused:
yeah. A few miles north.

rvr_d8
05-23-2007, 11:57 AM
yeah. A few miles north.
Just talked with Eddie and he told me where it is....Now I remember. A friend of our crew's teen kids was killed last year there on Memorial. she was weeks away from graduating High school. She pulled out on a sea doo in front of a boat! Bad memory.
Gotta go and get back to work!!
See Yaaaaaa

dumbandyoung
05-23-2007, 12:04 PM
Just talked with Eddie and he told me where it is....Now I remember. A friend of our crew's teen kids was killed last year there on Memorial. she was weeks away from graduating High school. She pulled out on a sea doo in front of a boat! Bad memory.
See Yaaaaaa
Sad to hear that!
now get you ass back to work!:D

JET-O-VATOR
05-23-2007, 12:05 PM
See Yaaaaaa
wow thats not cool memorial last uyear was the only weekend i wasnt on that beach i was at pismo... im sorry to hear that..

Big Kahunaa
05-23-2007, 12:10 PM
we will be cruzing from grass to circle all weekend we will be in the truck no boat ti mabey monday afternoon
ps the water is low

JET-O-VATOR
05-23-2007, 12:42 PM
hit us up we do wheeling in the winter
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f117/AzRiverChic/Poker%20Run/PokerRun015.jpg
hey were you on circle last 4th of july? if so i think you helped my sisters boyfriend get off the beach he was down there in a black f 150 super crew and 2 superdutys got stuck trying to get him out and you ( i think) tugged them all out then there were beers exchanged :D

Big Kahunaa
05-23-2007, 12:54 PM
hey were you on circle last 4th of july? if so i think you helped my sisters boyfriend get off the beach he was down there in a black f 150 super crew and 2 superdutys got stuck trying to get him out and you ( i think) tugged them all out then there were beers exchanged :D
that was me man i love telling that story

Hustler
05-23-2007, 01:00 PM
Hey BK were you out last sunday? I think I floated pass you guys but I wasnt sure if it was your truck on the beach.

JET-O-VATOR
05-23-2007, 01:19 PM
lets just say that guy is no longer part of our crew hes hard headed we told him he wasnt going to make it off the beach but he went anyways... that was definatly a good time tho.. o and thanks again

dumbandyoung
05-23-2007, 01:20 PM
that was me man i love telling that story
haha
There is a guy up there with a bad ass lifted red 57 Chevy that pulled my grandpa and uncles a few times.:D
Props to everyone that has pulled me out too. Thanks!
It sure taught me to buy a 4wheel drive :D
On another note......
BEST DEAL ON BEER....
Stator Bros has 36 packs of Bud, Coors and Miller for $17.00.
I'd suggest getting some before they all run out. ;) :)

Big Kahunaa
05-23-2007, 01:23 PM
lets just say that guy is no longer part of our crew hes hard headed we told him he wasnt going to make it off the beach but he went anyways... that was definatly a good time tho.. o and thanks again
i wasent going to say any thing but he was a nsb (not so bright) but glad i could get him out we will see you this weekend

Big Kahunaa
05-23-2007, 01:26 PM
Hey BK were you out last sunday? I think I floated pass you guys but I wasnt sure if it was your truck on the beach.
yes we were at grass i saw go up river but not back down i probly had my head in the ice chest or in some boobies or some thing we will hookup next time

JET-O-VATOR
05-23-2007, 01:28 PM
i wasent going to say any thing but he was a nsb (not so bright) but glad i could get him out we will see you this weekend
for sure ill have cold beer:)

Big Kahunaa
05-23-2007, 01:28 PM
haha
There is a guy up there with a bad ass lifted red 57 Chevy that pulled my grandpa and uncles a few times.:D
Props to everyone that has pulled me out too. Thanks!
It sure taught me to buy a 4wheel drive :D
On another note......
BEST DEAL ON BEER....
Stator Bros has 36 packs of Bud, Coors and Miller for $17.00.
I'd suggest getting some before they all run out. ;) :)
hey i try to help people that are stuck as long as they are not drunk and stupid only if they are drunk

Hustler
05-23-2007, 01:56 PM
yes we were at grass i saw go up river but not back down i probly had my head in the ice chest or in some boobies or some thing we will hookup next time
I went by twice. the first time was just a cruise the second time was to run down some dumb bitch that thought it was freindly to wash down my boat from 5' off my bow:mad: I almost put her into the rock on the Az side till she and her old man finally stopped. I think her old man thought they were about be drowned.:D

dumbandyoung
05-23-2007, 02:00 PM
hey i try to help people that are stuck as long as they are not drunk and stupid only if they are drunk
Being drunk is usually the cause of getting stuck. Which is the reason for me. Being stupid is digging really deep in the sand til you realize the truck isnt moving. Or slamming on the brakes real hard, that will do it. :D

Big Kahunaa
05-23-2007, 02:03 PM
I went by twice. the first time was just a cruise the second time was to run down some dumb bitch that thought it was freindly to wash down my boat from 5' off my bow:mad: I almost put her into the rock on the Az side till she and her old man finally stopped. I think her old man thought they were about be drowned.:D
i went on a crown royal run for some dude that said he would give me 50$ to get him a bottle so off i went

Hustler
05-23-2007, 02:13 PM
i went on a crown royal run for some dude that said he would give me 50$ to get him a bottle so off i went
Should of flaged me down I would of sold him what I had:D