PDA

View Full Version : Very serious.......I need advise

topless
05-11-2007, 08:43 PM
This is for a friend......Here goes. He has been going out with a girl for one month and says he is madly in love she says the same. I hear about it all the time BUT, he also has a project that he is very excited about (boating related) Here's the deal, they had a fight ...........well I guess you could say she thinks he isn't understanding because she had a family crisis sorta and told him about it but in his excitment about his project, he forgot what it was . He was too focused on the project (boat related). Now she says she can't deal with the insensitivty and doesn't want to see him anymore. He is very confused, heartbroken and needs advice on how to get her to give him a second chance. He is a great guy and has begged and pleaded with her but to no avail. Now remember, he ihe reads this board so any advice would be helpful................oh and she does too. Good luck you two and if you're reading this, I hope you guys work it out.

phebus
05-11-2007, 08:47 PM
They need to make a trip to the river, and see if they reconnect.

QuickJet
05-11-2007, 08:49 PM
If they are truely "Madly in love" they will get past this by the end of the weekend. If they don't get past it then the whole thing was a fake attempt at a relationship. Better it end now then later down the road when finances get involved.

Chubby4Life
05-11-2007, 08:51 PM
My perspective is this: She doesn't feel the same way and was waiting for an excuse the break up.
Reasoning: After 1 month the newness is still strong and damn near anything is forgivable. The fact that he is begging and she's not listening makes me think the above is the reason.
Take it for what it's worth, maybe nothing,
C4L

junkyardhunter
05-11-2007, 08:51 PM
Its time to MAN THE F$$K UP.Just kick her to the curb:D

KineticoH20
05-11-2007, 08:53 PM
Problem #1 Madly in love after 1 month
Problem #2 Being madly in love and not forgiving
sounds like she has some issues to me. Tell her life is too short to aweat the small stuff. So she is willing to toss a great relationship for the small stuff, tell him to move on because if this has set her off it's only a matter of time till the next ordeal ie...12 months 12 issues:eek:

topless
05-11-2007, 08:53 PM
My perspective is this: She doesn't feel the same way and was waiting for an excuse the break up.
Reasoning: After 1 month the newness is still strong and damn near anything is forgivable. The fact that he is begging and she's not listening makes me think the above is the reason.
C4LI think you may be right.

rivrrts429
05-11-2007, 08:56 PM
He should run like your sig line;)

RaceFace
05-11-2007, 08:59 PM
After 1 month...its lust....not love.
And if he's dealing with this crap after only a month...it will only get worse!
So is she "jealous" of the boat project? Him spending more time with the boat than her?? That happened to a good friend of mine....divorced in 4 months. That was years ago and he STILL has the boat!! :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-11-2007, 09:01 PM
This is for a friend......Here goes. He has been going out with a girl for one month and says he is madly in love she says the same. I hear about it all the time BUT, he also has a project that he is very excited about (boating related) Here's the deal, they had a fight ...........well I guess you could say she thinks he isn't understanding because she had a family crisis sorta and told him about it but in his excitment about his project, he forgot what it was . He was too focused on the project (boat related). Now she says she can't deal with the insensitivty and doesn't want to see him anymore. He is very confused, heartbroken and needs advice on how to get her to give him a second chance. He is a great guy and has begged and pleaded with her but to no avail. Now remember, he ihe reads this board so any advice would be helpful................oh and she does too. Good luck you two and if you're reading this, I hope you guys work it out.
seems to me that neither one listens to the other anyway.
why would you be or stay in a relationship when they both are complaining basically about the same thing.. LACK OF COMMUNICATION.
if they can not listen to each other move on .
she ( from your post) doesn't have any compassion either.. She didn't acknowledge what he was saying and he also lacks it from what she was talking about.
was the crisis in her family what ever it may have been enough to lose someone she is suppose to be so in love with?
or was it lack of attention and she felt what she was saying was more important then what he said?
sorry for the long post but I thought if they both read this thread it may open their eye's to both sides..
relationships are 50/50.. :D
hope it helps and makes sence.:D :D

IMPATIENT 1
05-11-2007, 09:01 PM
1 month isn't long enough to be truely in love. it takes yrs. before you really know your g/f or wife. if you know every dirty secret and still feel the same way, that's love.
the guy's got a nice boat coming along soon i presume.its not hard picking up chicks that are 90% naked when ya pimp a clean ride at the lake;) fastest way to get over 1 is another:D plus, if she's this clingy and naggy now, sure don't want to live together/get married:eek: i've been married for 11yrs and i still forget big things, but my wife also understands the man she married is a stressed/busy, dad/husband/provider and cuts me alittle slack after she calls me azzhole a couple times:D

topless
05-11-2007, 09:08 PM
seems to me that neither one listens to the other anyway.
why would you be or stay in a relationship when they both are complaining basically about the same thing.. LACK OF COMMUNICATION.
if they can not listen to each other move on .
she ( from your post) doesn't have any compassion either.. She didn't acknowledge what he was saying and he also lacks it from what she was talking about.
was the crisis in her family what ever it may have been enough to lose someone she is suppose to be so in love with?
or was it lack of attention and she felt what she was saying was more important then what he said?
sorry for the long post but I thought if they both read this thread it may open their eye's to both sides..
relationships are 50/50.. :D
hope it helps and makes sence.:D :D
From my post, that's what it sounds like. He told her he sees the problem and it won't happen again. She says she won't take him back. Either way, he wants to fix it. Should I hire a hooker for him? LOL

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-11-2007, 09:10 PM
From my post, that's what it sounds like. He told her he sees the problem and it won't happen again. She says she won't take him back. Either way, he wants to fix it. Should I hire a hooker for him? LOL
LOL!! maybe 2.:D :D

topless
05-11-2007, 09:14 PM
LOL!! maybe 2.:D :DWell hell, since this is SwingBoat, maybe we should all just go pay him a visit.:idea: :idea:

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-11-2007, 09:16 PM
Well hell, since this is SwingBoat, maybe we should all just go pay him a visit.:idea: :idea:
LOL!! I'm sure everyone would listen to him..:D

topless
05-11-2007, 09:17 PM
LOL!! I'm sure everyone would listen to him..:DOr at least snap him out of his depression. LOL:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-11-2007, 09:18 PM
Or at least spank him out of his depression. LOL:D
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D

topless
05-11-2007, 09:20 PM
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :DLOL, spanking are fun.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
05-11-2007, 09:22 PM
D T B

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-11-2007, 09:23 PM
D T B
dump the biatch..:confused: :D :D

beerjet
05-11-2007, 09:24 PM
Just tell him he's gay and he'll forget all about her and start focusing more on his homosexuality . :notam:

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-11-2007, 09:26 PM
Just tell him he's gay and he'll forget all about her and start focusing more on his homosexuality . :notam:
LMAO!! on your avatar.. Is she holding all calls.:D :D :D :D

topless
05-11-2007, 09:26 PM
dump the biatch..:confused: :D :DI knew that would come up really soon. So who wants to comfort him in his hour of need?

Chubby4Life
05-11-2007, 09:32 PM
Nah, It looks like she's talking shit!:D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-11-2007, 09:33 PM
Nah, It looks like she's talking shit!:D :D
LMAO!! :D :D

Fire Angler
05-11-2007, 09:36 PM
D T B
Ding Ding Ding! Life is too short. :D

topless
05-11-2007, 09:38 PM
Back to the serious note of this thread, both parties lurk here so any advise will be taken since we are the experts on all subjects.

beerjet
05-11-2007, 09:46 PM
Part ways . This was taken way too serious on both parts . He has been very preoccupied with a very long project and maybe she needs to be a little more understanding and he needs to stop begging if thats even the case. It took my wife months to even find out my last name when we first met . No need to rush into anything .

beerjet
05-11-2007, 09:47 PM
That is call waiting at my house . :D

topless
05-11-2007, 09:49 PM
Thing is, i know both of them and like them both as well. It's just that she won;t return my cakks now because she knows he is my friend too. Maybe (probably) I should stay out of it huh? Can't say I didn't try though.

IMPATIENT 1
05-11-2007, 09:55 PM
Thing is, i know both of them and like them both as well. It's just that she won;t return my cakks now because she knows he is my friend too. Maybe (probably) I should stay out of it huh? Can't say I didn't try though.
maybe she found a new guy with a bigger boat:D
whatever the case maybe, get your buddy laid and the drama will end;)

topless
05-11-2007, 09:58 PM
maybe she found a new guy with a bigger boat:D
whatever the case maybe, get your buddy laid and the drama will end;)Don't volunteer me for the job.:eek:

Mandelon
05-11-2007, 10:01 PM
She's mad cuz he wasn't paying total attention to what she had to say? :confused:
Has she ever dated a man before? I am sorry but he is operating within standard functional parameters. :D

IMPATIENT 1
05-11-2007, 10:05 PM
She's mad cuz he wasn't paying total attention to what she had to say? :confused:
Has she ever dated a man before? I am sorry but he is operating within standard functional parameters. :D
we men call that "selective hearing":D
sorry top, wasn't volunteering you, but i bet ya know sumbody that could help him out with it ;) :D

acatitude
05-11-2007, 10:27 PM
Personally, she sounds like like a snivelling, self centered person to me. If she's this way now, how's she gonna act after a they've been togather for awhile ? HER family crisis is just that-> HER FAMILY CRISIS! not his. After only a month he couldn't be that involved with her family and henseforth doesn't have the same feelings that she does. Sounds like the relationship is gonna be her way or no way and if he's smart he'll just run like hell cuz that's exactly what she's gonna be putting him through->HELL!
Rio
what he said

boater012
05-11-2007, 10:49 PM
Begging = He gave her his nuts and she will not have any respect for him from now on. (Not that she had much if she is letting this small thing ruin what they had)
C4L
Smart person! I wish them the best of luck. :idea:

eliminatedsprinter
05-11-2007, 10:58 PM
Do them and yourself a favor and....
Get out of it now!!

boatsnblondes
05-11-2007, 11:17 PM
My thoughts?? Immature BS. Grow up you two. You want a relationship? Or just casual sex? If you want a relationship;, then you both need to understand your both wrong, and both right. Here's the score. He is right for listening to her in the first place, but loses by forgetting what she said. Result, understand that when she talks to you, she expects you to remember it verbatim, forever, word for word. Advice, a pocket recorder, voice activated. Even if you dont remember it, she remembers that she told you and expects you to remember that you remember what she said, remember? Duck in the shitter, play the recorder back. Next time, don't mention the boat, obviously she considers it competition for your affections, thats another class.
She is right for confiding in him. AS she should. The first test of any meaningful anything is the ability to confide, and trust. Her failure was to expect him to remember this so soon, and then to over react to his failure. You don't throw the baby out with the bathwater, you sit down, discuss it, like adults, then move on. HE failed your test, I get that, you get that, obviously he gets it. Get over it, get on with it. One last thing. Relationships are strange beings. They are all about ego, pride, and a million other things. I mention the first two because obviously, when it comes to her, his ego and pride don't stand in his way. Because of his ability to see her through the ego and pride and APPOLOGIZE, he wins, because men go through thier entire lives and never learn this valuable lesson. She loses because she can not see that any time someone appologizes, the fight is over.
If she can not get past this, here is my secret. If she is addamant about the overlooking of the problem, but somewhere inside STILL wants this, pinky shake it. You heard me, pinky shake. A pinky shake is nothing more than an admission that we agree that we disagree, but WE are more important than IT. Therefore, we pinky shake, end the argument, get back to being us and agree to revisit the issue at a later time, when things are not so flared. NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE PINKY SHAKE. It works wonders...good luck...work hard, be happy.:)

SHOTKALLIN
05-11-2007, 11:44 PM
He should be so happy that she broke it off clean. What did he want marriage? Its about to be summer anyway. What is he thinking?:D

centerhill condor
05-12-2007, 01:32 AM
He should be so happy that she broke it off clean. What did he want marriage? Its about to be summer anyway. What is he thinking?:D
best thing a woman can do for a man is say "no" or "bye"! he's much better off with boat.

Tom Brown
05-12-2007, 01:48 AM
...needs advice on how to get her to give him a second chance. He is a great guy and has begged and pleaded with her but to no avail.
If he wants her back, I suggest writing her a letter explaining how he feels and also let her know that he still wants her back. From there, give her some time and space. Perhaps she will come back in time or perhaps she won't. The point is, there's not much he can do except share his feelings and tell her what he wants.

Jbb
05-12-2007, 01:54 AM
If he wants her back, I suggest writing her a letter explaining how he feels and also let her know that he still wants her back. From there, give her some time and space. Perhaps she will come back in time or perhaps she won't. The point is, there's not much he can do except share his feelings and tell her what he wants.
I was sure you were gonna say something about tagging her in the ass...:D

Tom Brown
05-12-2007, 02:00 AM
I was sure you were gonna say something about tagging her in the ass...:D
He could share his true feelings with her while she's got the sphincter clamp on his dick.

dragboat
05-12-2007, 05:41 AM
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

dragboat
05-12-2007, 05:41 AM
He could share his true feelings with her while she's got the sphincter clamp on his dick.
:D :D :D :jawdrop:

ratso
05-12-2007, 05:44 AM
First off Topless... I wouldn't get in the middle of it. That's a no win situation for you. :jawdrop:
Secondly, sounds like she's a real nut job. He should cut his losses and run. My guess is somebody else is already throwing his cock to it, or she already has her sights on it. http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
Thirdly, he should be glad it happened now and not years down the road... She was a piece of ass... get over it.;)

SLOWMAN
05-12-2007, 06:12 AM
: i've been married for 11yrs and i still forget big things, but my wife also understands the man she married is a stressed/busy, dad/husband/provider and cuts me alittle slack after she calls me azzhole a couple times:D
Are you sure you didn't marry my wife?

71tahiti
05-12-2007, 06:21 AM
Im with RIO, after a month is not long enough to act hurt and be OVER SENSITIVE to a reaction to HER family issue. If she is acting this way over this ISSUE... I wonder how she would react when, as a couple, you have to face very serious issue's.
QUIT BEGGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If she is not willing to COMMUNICATE, then tell her when she is you would be willing to talk. UNTIL THEN..... Sport ****ing in the summer of 07.....
SOUNDS LIKE YA GOT YOURSELF A DRAMA QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I would PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Puss is like peter, ITS PLENTIFUL.... unless your a dork... :D
GOOD LUCK UNKNOWN DUDE

topless
05-12-2007, 06:24 AM
First off Topless... I wouldn't get in the middle of it. That's a no win situation for you. :jawdrop:
Secondly, sounds like she's a real nut job. He should cut his losses and run. My guess is somebody else is already throwing his cock to it, or she already has her sights on it. http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
Thirdly, he should be glad it happened now and not years down the road... She was a piece of ass... get over it.;)Me being in the middle isn't the problem at all. but your # 2 and 3 sound right on the money. Now this is just my guess as well because she won't call me back to tell me. I think it is because I've known him longer and only know her because of him.

Trailer Park Casanova
05-12-2007, 06:33 AM
Me being in the middle isn't the problem at all. but your # 2 and 3 sound right on the money. Now this is just my guess as well because she won't call me back to tell me. I think it is because I've known him longer and only know her because of him.
Yeah, Ya gotta watch how ya deal with friends issues in case of the long shot chance they get back together. Seems like you have a handle on that.
I think Ratso is right.
Probably been through it several times like many of us.

fatboy95
05-12-2007, 06:34 AM
Sounds like the guy is a creampuff. Dump the bitch and move on. There are a lot of nice ladies out there without hidden agendas.

All-Star
05-12-2007, 06:51 AM
First and foremost.... NO ONE makes you happy.... YOU make your own happiness, and others just join in.
He needs to step back and look to see if there are any other things that he might have done to poison the relationship....???
Personally, I do not care for cream puff guys. I like a stand up man. If I were him, I would just call her and leave her a message to tell her. "Hey, I am not going to beg for you anymore. That is not my style. I messed up. I am sorry, and if you are that tempermental then I dont want you!"
Once she knows that you dont want her... if she is like most single girls out there, then she will come crawling back. But, do you really want that?? I hope you have more respect for yourself. Or onve she finds out that you have someone else she will crawl back. But I would not take her back. It will save you years of DRAMA....
If she has ever dated anyone (A man) before, then she should know that they are not sensitive like chics are and that you can not talk to them about anything important when they are "In the ZONE"... duh!!!!
Its toooo soon to have that type of drama. She was just looking for an excuse to break up.
Move on! But good luck!

topless
05-12-2007, 07:05 AM
I knew I could count on you guys. Yes, they are both young and anything I told him to do didn't work so my guess is that she already found someone else and was looking for an excuse. They will both be here reading this thread pretty soon and if she is not seeing someone else maybe this will open her eyes. If not, too bad for her because he is a good guy (and not a cream puff either)............................Oh ya think if he was a dick she would like him more???

Ion
05-12-2007, 07:06 AM
There is no cure for insensitivity.

photo chick
05-12-2007, 07:15 AM
As All-Star said...way too early for drama. Get out now it will only get worse. In love after one month:jawdrop: I don't think so!
They should both move on, wasn't meant to be....IMO:)

Quest4Fun
05-12-2007, 07:18 AM
I must agree with most of the posts in this thread. The guy needs to cut loose, the sooner the better. Seems she is putting out a pretty strong message that she is no longer interested. Maybe she already found somebody new - either way it is way too much drama for a new relationship. What would it be like in a year - 5 years etc :eek: :eek:
Life is too short and there's lots of fish in the sea - cut and run!

topless
05-12-2007, 07:21 AM
So you mean when guys say I love you on the first date they are only trying to get you in bed? What was I thinking???? LOL

ratso
05-12-2007, 09:05 AM
So you mean when guys say I love you on the first date they are only trying to get you in bed? What was I thinking???? LOL
...or drunk text it.:D
Man we wreak havoc with people when they pass out and we get hold of their phones! Definitely send out some "colorful" text messages.:jawdrop:

05-12-2007, 09:08 AM
love is a 4 letter word like@@@@@@@@

riverbound
05-12-2007, 09:17 AM
Anything I was going to say hasalready been said.
But lets touch on the main points
A. 1month and they are madly in love??? C'mon. the relationship was doomed from the begining
B. He didnt listen to every detail?? thats guys for you, ESPECIALLY since he was working in his project/hobby
C. Hes begging? He needs to move on, there are plenty of good women in this world who would be far more understanding.
D. she is already seeing someone else, and is looing for an excuse. DING DING DING. that seems to be all too common nowadays.

Tom Brown
05-12-2007, 09:33 AM
Oh ya think if he was a dick she would like him more???
Yes. Women love guys who are assholes.
They do this, of course, to piss off the nice guys who see the only way you can gain the respect of a hot chick is to drag her around by the hair.

Boozer
05-12-2007, 10:06 AM
Ditch the bitch and get over it.

Chubby4Life
05-12-2007, 10:18 AM
I knew I could count on you guys. Yes, they are both young and anything I told him to do didn't work so my guess is that she already found someone else and was looking for an excuse. They will both be here reading this thread pretty soon and if she is not seeing someone else maybe this will open her eyes. If not, too bad for her because he is a good guy (and not a cream puff either)............................Oh ya think if he was a dick she would like him more???
Hell ya, chick's love dicks, and dicks love chicks......Well the straight ones at least.:D
To the guy: Break ups are painful, but the Summers just beginning!
To the women: Assuming you've graduated High School, leave the games there and be straight up with people.

DAVEO
05-12-2007, 10:25 AM
Sounds to me like she has been banging someone else so any little thing she can use as an out will be used before she is cought and looks like a slut.
JMO

Xlration Marine
05-12-2007, 11:48 AM
After 1 month...its lust....not love.
And if he's dealing with this crap after only a month...it will only get worse!
So is she "jealous" of the boat project? Him spending more time with the boat than her?? That happened to a good friend of mine....divorced in 4 months. That was years ago and he STILL has the boat!! :D
Yes boats cost money, but they sure don't bitch. She seems to be a bit self centerd. And he needs to be a little more attentive to her needs. Once you sleep with a women it's all over. She will want to be the only thing in a guys life. One day I neglected to clean up after my self. Well when I uncovered my boat, I found where my stuff was, yup inside the boat. If you love something let it go, and if it comes back it is ment to be yours.
I left a girlfriend in NY when I moved to Az, and she was going to come out. Well I met this chick next door, not bad. She was mature and had a smoking bod with nice perky um,ok. Any way she had plans to go to Florida to see an old flame, and it was kinda hot between the two of use. No I wasn't tapping her, but we did have feelings for each other. And this was within a couple of weeks of me moving out here. So I knew her and dated her about a month, and then she took off to Florida to see mike. Well she didn't stay the whole time, maybe two days at the most out of seven. So when I picked her up at the airport I popped the question, this is after a month of knowing her, and still no sex. Six months latter we wre married. Two daughts three dogs and 21 years latter she is still mine. many tests's in life have come our way and we have made it through this far. And yes this is the nieghbor that I was sleeping around with and have ever since. If it is ment to be it will be. Let it take it's corse and don't force it. I didn't.

Just foreplay
05-12-2007, 11:53 AM
They shouldn't be sweating the petty, but...
petting the sweaty..:D
Get under it or get get over it...
Both seem to work :D :D :D
After a great roll and I mean for both if they are still wound up do it again..
And all should be water under the bridge..
That's just my .02 cents

boater012
05-12-2007, 12:45 PM
Guy: I love you baby!
Girl: Really? (panties fall off). OMG he really loves me I want him so bad I am going to fock his brains out this second. :o (focks his brains out!)
Guy: (after the romp) Well I think it is time you get going!
Girl: But But But you said you loved me????:mad:
Guy: I did and now the lovins over biatch, There is 10 bucks on the table for cab fair, I called him for you when I took a piss. You better hurry!!! If he leaves it is a long ass walk to your place from here.:jawdrop:
Girl: what you dont love me??? :idea:
Guy: I just did whats your problem??? You got 5 minutes to get out I have to get some sleep I have IMPORTANT shite to do tommorow. :sleeping:
Girl: your a focking azzhole!:mad:
Guy: I know!!! It is one of my better qualities!!!
Girl: Gets dressed and leaves, The whole way home in the taxi she cannot stop thinking about him, Calls and leaves a message about what a great time she had the second she gets home) and comes back for more over and over and over.
Not that I have done this or anything!!! BWUHAHAHAHA:D :D :jawdrop: :jawdrop: And yes women LOVE azzholes. Haven't you guys been to the river?????

Tom Brown
05-12-2007, 01:09 PM
So you mean when guys say I love you on the first date they are only trying to get you in bed?
Not at all.
I love you Topless. Hey, are you coming over tonight?

roostwear
05-12-2007, 01:11 PM
You NEVER beg and plead in a relationship. He's better off. Next.........

Her454
05-12-2007, 02:03 PM
Here's my .02
.01 Madly in love, posessive and unforgiving after one month? Scary, period.:D :D
.02 Topless, have you ever heard the term, "Dont kill the Messenger"? I'd stay out of it, cuz sure as shit its gonna come back to bite ya one way or another regardless of your intentions. :D :D

topless
05-12-2007, 04:59 PM
Here's my .02
.01 Madly in love, posessive and unforgiving after one month? Scary, period.:D :D
.02 Topless, have you ever heard the term, "Dont kill the Messenger"? I'd stay out of it, cuz sure as shit its gonna come back to bite ya one way or another regardless of your intentions. :D :DTrust me on this one, it won't bite me in the ass this time.

Nord
05-12-2007, 05:47 PM
C4L
BINGO

rmarion
05-12-2007, 06:29 PM
she's trying to get in his head...............
and it's working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DUMP THAT B_ _ _ H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MBlaster
05-12-2007, 07:21 PM
If the crisis doesn't involve blood or hospitals, she needs to chill the fock out.
High maintanence women have no place in my life.

eliminatedsprinter
05-13-2007, 10:23 AM
Me being in the middle isn't the problem at all.
Right.:rolleyes: Their dirty laundry is aired out on HB.:eek: And the best advice they are getting is no better than what any good friend would have givin them in strict confidence.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: