PDA

View Full Version : Happy Mothers day Ladies...

boatsnblondes
05-13-2007, 08:02 AM
Post here the best part of being a mother, or for you guys, the best thing about her as a mother...to the ladies, have a great day...take care....

rvr_d8
05-13-2007, 08:13 AM
Post here the best part of being a mother, or for you guys, the best thing about her as a mother...to the ladies, have a great day...take care....
Best Part of being a mom............
Seeing my boys growing up into great young men. My 23 yr old just Grad from LAPD academy, married with baby #3 due soon (Yep I'm a Yai Yai :eek: = greek for grandma), and my younger (Autistic) son is in his 2nd year of college! Makes me feel like I did a good job and that I was a good mom (& dad).!
Love my Babies!!:D
Happy Mother's Day Ladies

GHT
05-13-2007, 08:15 AM
Okay BnB..... Why have you been so nice lately? I've seen nothing but decent posting from you lately. You been seeing a shrink?
My wife is (IMO) is the best mom (and wife) anyone could have. If I were to start listing why the list would be endless. My kids and I are very lucky to have Li in our lives.
Happy Mothers day to all the moms. :D

rvr_d8
05-13-2007, 08:28 AM
Okay BnB..... Why have you been so nice lately? I've seen nothing but decent posting from you lately. You been seeing a shrink?
My wife is (IMO) is the best mom (and wife) anyone could have. If I were to start listing why the list would be endless. My kids and I are very lucky to have Li in our lives.
Happy Mothers day to all the moms. :D
WOW!!! What a Great Guy!!! Gotta a brother?!:idea: ;)

hot4daRVR
05-13-2007, 10:41 AM
WOW!!! What a Great Guy!!! Gotta a brother?!:idea: ;)
Ahhhh, It's good to be Queen!
Remember......If momma ain't Happy....Nobody's Happy!!
Happy Mother's day.......to single Dad's too!!