PDA

View Full Version : So...I thought Insane was the ultimate Laker Fan until....

DILLIGAF
05-13-2007, 11:36 AM
I was at Game Times wedding yesterday. In his wedding vows he had Mrs Game Time agree to "comfort him after each Lakers loss"
lol
I have to hand it to Joey....He is a real fan :)
Congrats again Joey and Shauntee!

RiverDave
05-13-2007, 12:48 PM
That's kinda creepy.. :eek:
RD :D

Jordy
05-13-2007, 01:04 PM
That's kinda creepy.. :eek:
RD :D
Not to mention alot of "comforting" :jawdrop: :eek: :D
Perhaps he's onto something... :idea:

DILLIGAF
05-13-2007, 01:06 PM
lol....They had a fun wedding and put in a couple of things in the vows that were not your run of the mill vows. I thought it was cool and a good way to start off their married life. Humor is one of the keys to a sucessful marriage/relationship and they are off to a good start :)

DILLIGAF
05-13-2007, 04:38 PM
wHERE YOU AT jOEY :rolleyes:
A little busy today...are ya...lol

Havasu1986
05-13-2007, 04:53 PM
DILLIGAF...Have the New Zealander turn around in your avatar.:D

dmontzsta
05-13-2007, 04:59 PM
What is he going to do when she stops comforting him, as soon as they get back to their winning ways? remember, the Lakers are not a losing team as much as you all like to think they are! Once they get another star this off season, things will change...just remember you never thought of them as losers until the last two years, you treat them like the Raiders now, come on atleast the Raiders were in the super bowl within the last 5 years.

DILLIGAF
05-13-2007, 06:10 PM
DILLIGAF...Have the New Zealander turn around in your avatar.:D
That's for me only :)
Give you a point for trying though....lol

DILLIGAF
05-13-2007, 06:11 PM
What is he going to do when she stops comforting him, as soon as they get back to their winning ways? remember, the Lakers are not a losing team as much as you all like to think they are! Once they get another star this off season, things will change...just remember you never thought of them as losers until the last two years, you treat them like the Raiders now, come on atleast the Raiders were in the super bowl within the last 5 years.
Jeeeezzzzzz...................
Give it a rest and tell Joey/Shauntee congrats you friggin' homer
:)

AirtimeLavey
05-13-2007, 06:18 PM
lol....They had a fun wedding and put in a couple of things in the vows that were not your run of the mill vows. I thought it was cool and a good way to start off their married life. Humor is one of the keys to a sucessful marriage/relationship and they are off to a good start :)
Great post, but like D said, probably won't need much comforting moving forward. :D Like you said, it's cool they mixed in humor.
Congrats and all the best to them as they start their futures together. :D

GAME TIME
05-13-2007, 07:52 PM
LOL. Thanks Tom. The vow was to comfort during the loses and celebrate with the wins. Even the priest said there will be more celebrating than comforting. LOL. :D

Eliminator 4 Life
05-13-2007, 07:59 PM
Tom how do you rate. Im part of his family and didnt get an invite..
Congrats Joey hows the lil one doing????

dmontzsta
05-13-2007, 08:01 PM
Sorry. CONGRATS! I wish you many wonderful years.

GAME TIME
05-13-2007, 08:25 PM
Tom how do you rate. Im part of his family and didnt get an invite..
Congrats Joey hows the lil one doing????
LOL. What's up Rob. Thank you. The little one is doing good. Getting big and wanting to go play out in the boat. :D When you heading down next?

GAME TIME
05-13-2007, 08:27 PM
Sorry. CONGRATS! I wish you many wonderful years.
thank you.

Eliminator 4 Life
05-13-2007, 08:37 PM
LOL. What's up Rob. Thank you. The little one is doing good. Getting big and wanting to go play out in the boat. :D When you heading down next?
You tell me and Ill be there. The regatta was a blast this year but the weather sucked.

GAME TIME
05-13-2007, 08:45 PM
You tell me and Ill be there. The regatta was a blast this year but the weather sucked.
Come down for the family picnic at Mohave. I think it's June 9th.

TRUMP TIGHT
05-14-2007, 07:24 AM
LOL. Thanks Tom. The vow was to comfort during the loses and celebrate with the wins. Even the priest said there will be more celebrating than comforting. LOL. :D
With the bandana hanging out the back he probly thought you guys would jump him!:D

catman-do
05-15-2007, 06:47 AM
Congrats on the wedding Joey! Rob and Cherie said they had a good time. BWT, we are golfing at Oak Quarry on July 12th if you are in? Bring a helmet and chest protector, you dont want to get focked up by my balls!

Midlife Advantage
05-15-2007, 10:40 AM
Congratulations you two! God Bless your future together. I must have missed that invite somehow while outta town...:idea: