PDA

View Full Version : Ivan Dan SNOB!!

Eliminator 4 Life
05-13-2007, 08:07 PM
Hey bro it was good seeing you in the channel in Havasu last weekend. Thanks for waving and not acting like you know me haha. Anyways it was me waving to you and you kinda gave me a half azz wave like you didnt know who it was

djunkie
05-13-2007, 08:09 PM
Hey bro it was good seeing you in the channel in Havasu last weekend. Thanks for waving and not acting like you know me haha. Anyways it was me waving to you and you kinda gave me a half azz wave like you didnt know who it was
He knows who you are. He just doesn't want anyone else to know he knows you. :D :D

Eliminator 4 Life
05-13-2007, 08:34 PM
He knows who you are. He just doesn't want anyone else to know he knows you. :D :D
Thanks for the clarification Dave:idea:

78Anthonyjet
05-13-2007, 08:56 PM
Rob, did you get my T shirt and stickers?
Hope you had a good trip. Give me a call about that door if you havent gotten it taken care of yet or you have any questions

Ivan Dan
05-13-2007, 10:22 PM
HA HA HA....so funny you mention this. We got a little ways down the channel and I was like....I think I know who that was but I wasn't sure until I turned around and saw your boat. We ended up meeting with some friends on a beach down from Copper Canyon for a few hours and when we came back through you were gone. Sorry man...hopefully next time we can hook up for a beer.

Jyruiz
05-14-2007, 06:44 AM
Freaking snobs!:D

Eliminator 4 Life
05-14-2007, 07:42 AM
HA HA HA....so funny you mention this. We got a little ways down the channel and I was like....I think I know who that was but I wasn't sure until I turned around and saw your boat. We ended up meeting with some friends on a beach down from Copper Canyon for a few hours and when we came back through you were gone. Sorry man...hopefully next time we can hook up for a beer.
No problem bro I just wanted to give you some shit. I looked at the boat and I was like I know this boat and then it clicked. Anyways next time.

Cole Trickle
05-14-2007, 08:21 AM
He is kind of a dick like that since he got the Eliminator!!!
This one time I was riding in the boat and we were doing 85mph and I was yelling from the back seat hey we should stop I need a beer and he acted like he didn't hear me for close to 5 minutes!!!!:mad: :D :devil: ;)
It's like he didn't even care how thirsty I was:sqeyes: :D

Ivan Dan
05-14-2007, 09:50 AM
He is kind of a dick like that since he got the Eliminator!!!
This one time I was riding in the boat and we were doing 85mph and I was yelling from the back seat hey we should stop I need a beer and he acted like he didn't hear me for close to 5 minutes!!!!:mad: :D :devil: ;)
It's like he didn't even care how thirsty I was:sqeyes: :D
You should have had Jen ask me and I would have stopped right away. :D

76ANTHONY
05-14-2007, 09:51 AM
couldnt a said that better myself....:D :D

Cole Trickle
05-14-2007, 10:04 AM
I hope you swallow a bug at 80 mph next time out!!!:D:devil:
How was the zoo?:eek: :D

Cole Trickle
05-14-2007, 10:05 AM
couldnt a said that better myself....:D :D
kick rocks peanut gallery!!!:D:D;)
Everyone needs to face it when she goes I go;)

76ANTHONY
05-14-2007, 10:10 AM
this is just a reality i dont want to face....:eek: :D :D

Biglue
05-14-2007, 10:20 AM
Speaking of snobs.....I waved at you in Parker this weekend and you didn't wave back. :mad: :)
Was that you on the water this weekend? If it wasn't, someone splashed your gel. :D

Ivan Dan
05-14-2007, 10:29 AM
I hope you swallow a bug at 80 mph next time out!!!:D:devil:
How was the zoo?:eek: :D
Bugs are protein! Besides thats why I bought a boat with canopies so I don't have that problem.
Zoo was good...we had a great time.

Cole Trickle
05-14-2007, 10:41 AM
Speaking of snobs.....I waved at you in Parker this weekend and you didn't wave back. :mad: :)
Was that you on the water this weekend? If it wasn't, someone splashed your gel. :D
Our boat..... but my pops was out alone with some peeps.(I was in Soulvang)
I would have flipped you off for sure had I seen you!!!:D:D:devil: ;)

Cole Trickle
05-14-2007, 10:43 AM
Bugs are protein! Besides thats why I bought a boat with canopies so I don't have that problem.
Zoo was good...we had a great time.
good deal
I wanted to buy Andrea a rabid 3 legged pigmy goat for her b-day but Jen thought it wouldn'tbe agood idea;):D

Biglue
05-14-2007, 10:47 AM
Our boat..... but my pops was out alone with some peeps.(I was in Soulvang)
I would have flipped you off for sure had I seen you!!!:D:D:devil: ;)
Well I wasn't exactly waving either. :D :D

Cole Trickle
05-14-2007, 10:49 AM
Well I wasn't exactly waving either. :D :D
My dad is probably gonna tell me a story about how some cholo gang bangers tried to boat jack him!!!lol:D

Biglue
05-14-2007, 10:55 AM
My dad is probably gonna tell me a story about how some cholo gang bangers tried to boat jack him!!!lol:D
LOL, nah man not at all. I saw your boat driving by while we were beached over on the sandy beach at Buckskin. Saw your boat and what looked like Jen in it just wasn't sure if it was you or not til I saw the pic in your sig line. You don't really pay that much attention to gel schemes until you're wondering if it's someone you know, know what I mean?

Ivan Dan
05-14-2007, 10:58 AM
good deal
I wanted to buy Andrea a rabid 3 legged pigmy goat for her b-day but Jen thought it wouldn'tbe agood idea;):D
Bama and that sucker would have had one heck of a territory battle in your backyard. Size advantage to the goat but Bama has the aggressiveness factor. You been hanging out with Michael Vick lately....having dog/animal fighting in your backyard?:D
You guys around this weekend?

Cole Trickle
05-14-2007, 11:03 AM
Bama and that sucker would have had one heck of a territory battle in your backyard. Size advantage to the goat but Bama has the aggressiveness factor. You been hanging out with Michael Vick lately....having dog/animal fighting in your backyard?:D
You guys around this weekend?
My backyard?
I wasn't buying it for me....I planned to let it roam around your house until you came home and saw the surprise!!!
Bama is alot faster and has good moves so I wouldn't be worried....you should have seen her try and bite a horse this weekend...lol biggest dog she had ever seen;):D
We are staying local until memorial.....prob do the offroad show in costa mesa saturday am with my uncle.
Whats shakin?

Cole Trickle
05-14-2007, 11:05 AM
LOL, nah man not at all. I saw your boat driving by while we were beached over on the sandy beach at Buckskin. Saw your boat and what looked like Jen in it just wasn't sure if it was you or not til I saw the pic in your sig line. You don't really pay that much attention to gel schemes until you're wondering if it's someone you know, know what I mean?
I don't know what you mean...I see a mexican in a commander and I immediatly asume it's you or jruiz!!!:D
Glad to hear my pops had some ladies in the boat...lol I gave him some crap about only rolling with dudes on his way out and it sounds like it worked:D;) :devil:

Ivan Dan
05-14-2007, 11:07 AM
My backyard?
I wasn't buying it for me....I planned to let it roam around your house until you came home and saw the surprise!!!
Bama is alot faster and has good moves so I wouldn't be worried....you should have seen her try and bite a horse this weekend...lol biggest dog she had ever seen;):D
We are staying local until memorial.....prob do the offroad show in costa mesa saturday am with my uncle.
Whats shakin?
<---- seriously laughed out loud about the horse thing
You guys should come out with us to the CORR (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150450) races on Saturday.

Biglue
05-14-2007, 11:10 AM
I don't know what you mean...I see a mexican in a commander and I immediatly asume it's you or jruiz!!!:D
Glad to hear my pops had some ladies in the boat...lol I gave him some crap about only rolling with dudes on his way out and it sounds like it worked:D;) :devil:
Jy is going to kick your ass for calling him a Mexican.......then I'm going to kick your ass for calling him a Mexican. :jawdrop: :D :D
I kill myself sometimes. :)

Cole Trickle
05-14-2007, 12:10 PM
Jy is going to kick your ass for calling him a Mexican.......then I'm going to kick your ass for calling him a Mexican. :jawdrop: :D :D
I kill myself sometimes. :)
You two Puerto Rican this week?:D :idea:

Biglue
05-14-2007, 12:13 PM
You two Puerto Rican this week?:D :idea:
No, he's not Mexican and dislikes being called Mexican.........I dislike the idea of him being associated as a Mexican. :D :D :D

Cole Trickle
05-14-2007, 12:16 PM
No, he's not Mexican and dislikes being called Mexican.........I dislike the idea of him being associated as a Mexican. :D :D :D
lol
You mexicans can sure be confusing!!!;) :D

Ivan Dan
05-14-2007, 04:18 PM
Can't we all just get along?:D

Ivan Dan
05-14-2007, 10:23 PM
Givin Chuck shiat for having the floating sausage party huh? :D

Eliminator 4 Life
05-15-2007, 06:40 AM
Hey Cole I guess he got you there:D
Besides who wants to stop while you nurse a beer down in 2 hours:jawdrop:

Cole Trickle
05-15-2007, 07:48 AM
Givin Chuck shiat for having the floating sausage party huh? :D
Someone has too;):D

Cole Trickle
05-15-2007, 07:49 AM