PDA

View Full Version : Harley = ticket Need LE help!!!

Gman
05-14-2007, 08:18 AM
I got pulled over last week on the harley. The Cop ended up giving me a fix it ticket for excessively loud pipes. It's a $10 fix it ticket. Are there any LE on here that can sign off on this? :D

Baja Big Dog
05-14-2007, 08:23 AM
Im pretty sure any LEO's on the board will be standing in line to answer this on the forum!!!:confused:

Gman
05-14-2007, 08:24 AM
Don't need anything illegal, just A local LEO to sign off.

probablecause
05-14-2007, 08:29 AM
Don't need anything illegal, just A local LEO to sign off. We have a couple of P.O.S. officer who I would like to see in another job, I will see if I can get one of them to sign it off.

Baja Big Dog
05-14-2007, 08:38 AM
If you have made the corrections, why do you need a board bro to sign it off, go to the local donut shop....:confused:

RiverToysJas
05-14-2007, 08:52 AM
I don't get your posts.....
1) You don't tell anyone where you are. :confused:
2) If it's fixed, you go to your local Police Station, or Highway Patrol (if you're in Ca), and they'll sign it right there.
Sounds like you're just bragging about the ticket....yeah good for you, you're cool. http://www.***boat.com/forums/images/smilies/00000002.gif
RTJas :D

Cole Trickle
05-14-2007, 08:52 AM
What is the db limit for bikes?
There has been two bikes that have been beside me on the frreway in the last couple weeks that had to be in the 110's!!:(:mad:
I like loud but for fawks sake I couldn't hear my stereo from 50' back with the windows up.It hurt my head. Anything that loud should be against the law.
If your bike is that loud please fix it out of courtesy of your fellow drivers:)

Indiansprings
05-14-2007, 08:56 AM
Throw that fix ticket in the trash.;)

Gman
05-14-2007, 09:04 AM
I have other things on the bike and novelty helmet that I would rather not bring to attention. Just looking for some board help to get a fix it ticket taking care of with out raising any other problems.
Not bragging at all. Thanks for the hostility though! And good day to you.
And my avatar has Escondido right on it. So I guess I am in Escondido??:confused:

Screaming Pete
05-14-2007, 09:08 AM
G man just go to the cruz on friday night and do a couple of burn outs and the LE will find you. most of them have bikes so they'll go easy on you i'm sure..........post up a pic of your Hot Bike so i can meet you or i'll just look for the smoke and loud pipes

Gman
05-14-2007, 09:26 AM
G man just go to the cruz on friday night and do a couple of burn outs and the LE will find you. most of them have bikes so they'll go easy on you i'm sure..........post up a pic of your Hot Bike so i can meet you or i'll just look for the smoke and loud pipes
I am there every Friday. And the one bike cop who actually rides a Harley got me for speeding last year!:mad: I stay away from those guys now if at all possible.

Baja Big Dog
05-14-2007, 10:00 AM
I am there every Friday. And the one bike cop who actually rides a Harley got me for speeding last year!:mad: I stay away from those guys now if at all possible.
Think they will hold a grudge after a year????:confused: