PDA

View Full Version : Exhaust Tips

socalmofo
05-14-2007, 12:30 PM
What is the price for the shortest exhaust tips with internal flaps? 4" I believe.
Also, Does anyone carry them in Bullhead City (Or Even Havasu) who could do an install for me when I go memorial?

Dana Marine Products
05-14-2007, 01:44 PM
Hi, the short tips with flappers are $89.00 each. I have a guy in Havasu that can do the install, Peterson's Boat Specialties, 626-258-7207. Thanks, Bob @ Dana Marine.

socalmofo
05-14-2007, 01:56 PM
Does he have them in stock or would I have to buy them first?
Also, is he mobile or does he have a shop there?
Thanks!

Dana Marine Products
05-15-2007, 07:07 AM
I don't know if he does mobile work, you'll have to call him. I doubt that he has tips in stock. We can drop ship them to him or we can ship them to you.

socalmofo
05-17-2007, 05:21 PM
Hi, the short tips with flappers are $89.00 each. I have a guy in Havasu that can do the install, Peterson's Boat Specialties, 626-258-7207. Thanks, Bob @ Dana Marine.
I have tried calling him and I have got no response. Is this something any fairly competent boat mechanic can do?
Do you have any dealers in Bullhead City, Needles, Ft. Mojave?
Also, What is the lead time on this order?

Dana Marine Products
05-18-2007, 06:40 AM
Hi I don't have any stocking dealers in that area. The difficulty level in installing exhaust tips really depends on the way the boat is set up. If you're just changing out tips, and there's already 4" tips in the boat, it's pretty basic. If it's a new installation, it does require a level of knowledge to insure proper tip location.
I'm surprised you did not get through on the phone, I've never had Tom not answer the phone. Anyways, other guys in Havasu that could do the install that sell Dana Marine Products are Absolute Speed and Marine, Presitige Marine, JC Marine.