PDA

View Full Version : I turned 40 today!!!!!

RaceFace
05-14-2007, 07:03 PM
So.....
Is life over OR am I just starting the better half?!?!?!?! :supp:

Havasu Hangin'
05-14-2007, 07:04 PM
Once you get over the hill...
...you just pick up speed.

OCMerrill
05-14-2007, 07:04 PM
Sense I turned 40 last November....I say you just getting started!:D

soupersonic
05-14-2007, 07:06 PM
He could try turning around and using the exhaust brake :D

Summer LuvN
05-14-2007, 07:09 PM
So.....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! :D Welcome to the 40's!!

RaceFace
05-14-2007, 07:12 PM
He could try turning around and using the exhaust brake :D
LOL!!!!
Yeah baby, just dont want to choke myself out on the fumes!! LMAO!!!!

yopengo
05-14-2007, 07:13 PM
Happy Birthday and welcome to the club. :D

bead
05-14-2007, 07:14 PM
So.....
Is life over OR am I just starting the better half?!?!?!?! :supp:YOU LOOK ALOT YOUNGER IN YOUR PIC

RaceFace
05-14-2007, 07:16 PM
YOU LOOK ALOT YOUNGER IN YOUR PIC
.....warm apple pie.....

sleekcraft80
05-14-2007, 07:17 PM
So.....
You are starting the better half. I am 12 years into the better half

LAVEYSABRE575
05-14-2007, 07:18 PM
Happy birthday welcome to the 40 club. I told my best friend I'm starting a diet he said dude your 40 you went this long just ride it out..dp

RaceFace
05-14-2007, 07:20 PM
Happy birthday welcome to the 40 club. I told my best friend I,m starting a diet he said dude your 40 you went this long just ride it out..dp
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
Good call!! I was going to start "cleaning up the gut", I'm ridin' it out now!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Marty Gras
05-14-2007, 07:22 PM
Remember what you did back when you were 20? Well now this time do it BETTER! You should have learned from your mistakes and have enough money to do things correctly this time around. "You body is 40 only if your mind is 40!" BTW, 40 ain't s#!t. If you have learned from your past "adventures" you have at least another 25 to 30 years of "active body mileage" left. I'm 56 and my "27 year old brain" is dragging my broken up "old hull" around at a pretty fast pace. I think I'm still young, and people around me don't think I'm a fossil, so "Don't worry be happy!" "Happy 40th!!! Heres to the next 60! PS, some of the 'up tight girls' in your age group are now starting to really develop their "talents", and they will be much more fun to be with. Enjoy!

RaceFace
05-14-2007, 07:24 PM
Remember what you did back when you were 20? Well now this time do it BETTER! You should have learned from your mistakes and have enough money to do things correctly this time around. "You body is 40 only if your mind is 40!" BTW, 40 ain't s#!t. If you have learned from your past "adventures" you have at least another 25 to 30 years of "active body mileage" left. I'm 56 and my "27 year old brain" is dragging my broken up "old hull" around at a pretty fast pace. I think (dream) I'm still young, and people around me don't think I'm (56) a fossil, so "Don't worry be happy!" "Happy 40th!!! Heres to the next 60!
You are absolutely right Marty Gras!!
I raise my glass of Red Hook to you right now.....words to live by!! :D :D

racecar.hotshoe
05-14-2007, 07:25 PM
Happy Birthday...RF.............I said Happy Birthday:D :D

RaceFace
05-14-2007, 07:30 PM
Happy Birthday!
Did you blow your candle out in the pie. :D
Not yet......after "24" is over :D :D :D :D

probablecause
05-14-2007, 07:32 PM
So.....
You Taurus *****. I turned 39 today also. May 14, a mother's nightmare!

RaceFace
05-14-2007, 07:41 PM
You Taurus *****. I turned 39 today also. May 14, a mother's nightmare!
Yeah.....so I've been told! LOL!!!

RJ Nordic
05-14-2007, 07:42 PM
:D I turned 57 today and let me tell you some of th e best times are ahead for you.
Enjoy OUR day, hell I'm going out to sit in the jacuzzi with the wife and finish off the bottle of wine we started at dinner and make some waves in the water if you fallow my drift. :wink:

RaceFace
05-14-2007, 07:47 PM
:D I turned 57 today and let me tell you some of th e best times are ahead for you.
Enjoy OUR day, hell I'm going out to sit in the jacuzzi with the wife and finish off the bottle of wine we started at dinner and make some waves in the water if you fallow my drift. :wink:
Happy BDAY RJ!!! I am toasting our birthdays right now!!
So for the waves, did you buy one of those "little blue pills" off the internet?? LOL!!!!

RJ Nordic
05-14-2007, 08:57 PM
No need for the stinkin pills, just sit back and let her do the Works.. down rascoe, easy boy.
So far glad to say everything is workin fine...just got out of the jacuzzi and am very relaxed:D :)

Cheap Thrills
05-14-2007, 09:03 PM
From this point on you must remember one thing ...
Never , Ever , Trust a Fart :D
Welcome to 40.
C.T. :wink:

BadKachina
05-14-2007, 09:06 PM
So.....
Holy crap your old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:jawdrop: :D
J/K, happy b-day.

RiverRatMike
05-14-2007, 09:09 PM
So.....
damn your old j/k. my bday is tomorrow the big 39

C-2
05-14-2007, 09:12 PM
From this point on you must remember one thing ...
Never , Ever , Trust a Fart :D
Welcome to 40.
C.T. :wink:
Yup, that and enjoy it while you can, cuz tomorrow the eyes stop working :sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes:

thinkblue83
05-14-2007, 09:12 PM
Happy Birthday Scott---
Thanks for the all help and for selling your boat to me, if I could only get it to start without the screwdriver!!!!
Cant wait for the season finale of "24"

Cas
05-14-2007, 09:43 PM
So.....
Happy Birthday! I turned the big 50 today :D

TAF
05-15-2007, 05:12 AM
Yep divorced at 39 was action packed and great but it has only got'n better.:D 44 now and going strong.:sqeyes:

photo chick
05-15-2007, 05:19 AM
So.....
Happy B'day!!! Let me know how it goes I'm behind you by a few months!

framer1
05-15-2007, 06:22 AM
Isn't that the truth. Seems like christmas comes every other month:( I forgot ....happy birthday.

VEGASBABY
05-15-2007, 06:32 AM
Happy b-day bro! 40 is great isn't? You start getting hair in your ears that wife has too take out with vise grips, and nose hairs that need a mini weed wacker once a day so they dont get sticky after you drink your coffee! Yeah cant wait for 41:D

RaceFace
05-15-2007, 06:45 AM
Happy b-day bro! 40 is great isn't? You start getting hair in your ears that wife has too take out with vise grips, and nose hairs that need a mini weed wacker once a day so they dont get sticky after you drink your coffee! Yeah cant wait for 41:D
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Well I can say that I am NOT losing my hair....its just turning "clear"! Kids will do that to anybody!! :D :D

hoolign
05-15-2007, 06:56 AM
Happy Blated fellow taurus - May 2 was 'D' day :D

HavaSkank
05-15-2007, 07:12 AM
This sucks ass. Men turn 40 and they're considered distinguished (despite the wet farts) and women hit that dreaded milestone and are considered 'past their prime' (Leykis 101)
I'll hit that G'damn, piece of shit, life changing age in December and Im scratching and kicking along the way. I finally realized Sheryl Crow is 40+ and the bitch looks amazing. She has become my new aging mentor.
I would image when I hit the next ceremonial age of 50 I'll be searching for a new surgically-altered hero to set my sights to....but by then, who really gives a shit if my tits bounce off my knees when I do the chicken dance at the Senior Center?

RaceFace
05-15-2007, 07:15 AM
This sucks ass. Men turn 40 and they're considered distinguished (despite the wet farts) and women hit that dreaded milestone and are considered 'past their prime' (Leykis 101)
I'll hit that G'damn, piece of shit, life changing age in December and Im scratching and kicking along the way. I finally realized Sheryl Crow is 40+ and the bitch looks amazing. She has become my new aging mentor.
I would image when I hit the next ceremonial age of 50 I'll be searching for a new surgically-altered hero to set my sights to....but by then, who really gives a shit if my tits bounce off my knees when I do the chicken dance at the Senior Center?
But you aren't bitter, are you?? LMAO!!!! :D

Hardly Satisfied
05-15-2007, 07:20 AM
happy birthday

HavaSkank
05-15-2007, 07:27 AM
Bitter? Moi?
Im so bitter I can turn a peach into a lemon just by shoving it up my ass

racecar.hotshoe
05-15-2007, 07:35 AM
Bitter? Moi?
You do have talent dont you!:D

Havasu Hangin'
05-15-2007, 07:40 AM
Bitter? Moi?
Q. Why are women like dogshit?
A. The older they get, the easier they are to pick up.
:D

sleekcraft80
05-15-2007, 07:41 AM
When I hit 40 I didn't feel distinguished. It was life was just starting. And now that I am over 50 I feel like a kid again. I have had more fun than I ever had. As far as women over 40, I don't think they are past their prime. Most that I have met are more horny than the younger ones.:D :D

HavaSkank
05-15-2007, 07:44 AM
Q. Why are women like dogshit?
A. The older they get, the easier they are to pick up.
(sigh) Yes, it is true. I was curly steamer, yet now Im crusty and easily flung into the neighbors yard.

Havasu Hangin'
05-15-2007, 07:49 AM
(sigh) Yes, it is true. I was curly steamer, yet now Im crusty and easily flung into the neighbors yard.
But I would never hand you off to the neighbors.*
*As far as you know.

HavaSkank
05-15-2007, 08:00 AM
Im single, reaching 40 at a feverish pace and as desperate as a starving cannibal at lepers convention.
Sooooo....are the neighbors hot?

Mandelon
05-15-2007, 08:03 AM
The sad truth, brother....you are now actually past middle age. I think most men live to 78 years of age. So you are over the hill already. :(
Go get a physical from your doc so you can set a good baseline of your health. Get the prostate checked and have your PSA done too just in case. 45% of men past their 40's have prostate issues. :jawdrop:
Like BBQ? hmmmm colon polyps are your future....:confused:
You will heal even more slowly than in your 30's so go easy on the big air snowboard jumps and the blind side big roll with a twist fakies on the wakeboard. :sqeyes:
Cut back on the full fat lattes, or you will wind up looking like one. Remember you want to look more like Frenchie than like Boatnam... LOL :D
Most days only a few things hurt...

RaceFace
05-15-2007, 12:58 PM
So maybe it IS downhill from here......:eek: