PDA

View Full Version : Horry

BadKachina
05-14-2007, 08:35 PM
What a punk. He's always been a classless a-hole...........

cxr133
05-14-2007, 08:38 PM
you dont think coaching has anything to do w/ this??
Do you dont this the Spurs coaches did not notice how they won game one after Nash went out w/ the bleeding nose.

Jordy
05-14-2007, 08:40 PM
That check into the table was out of line. Hopefully they bench him for a few games and give him a nice hefty fine!!! :mad:
Other than that, what a great game!!! Almost couldn't watch it there towards the end. :jawdrop: :D

BadKachina
05-14-2007, 08:46 PM
you dont think coaching has anything to do w/ this??
Do you dont this the Spurs coaches did not notice how they won game one after Nash went out w/ the bleeding nose.
I still remember when he told Ainge(coach of the Suns at the time) to f-off when he played for the Suns......
The game was as good as it gets, I know what you mean Jordy, I was in and out of the room.......;)

NUTHIN
05-15-2007, 05:25 AM
body slammed nash then the elbow to the throat to the other fella because he was losing. great sportsmanship. showed my to young kids what NOT to do. wheres Doug Christie when you need him:D

Tequila-John
05-15-2007, 05:25 AM
great game and F Horry!!!

Wild Horses
05-15-2007, 05:27 AM
...........with like 11 rings.
Winning doesn't make people respect your actions!:mad: Even after his career Jordan still has class.:D
Clint
Runnin' Wild

callbob4homes
05-15-2007, 05:35 AM
Winning doesn't make people respect your actions!:mad: Even after his career Jordan still has class.:D
Clint
Runnin' Wild
Absofawking lootly. :mad: That was frustration run amok. No call for that. I almost gave up on the game as well, but the last time I did the suns came back like this. Great finish!:jawdrop: :jawdrop:
Yo John

Sandbar Mike
05-15-2007, 06:27 AM
I thought it was a nice elbow,:D F-Nash

CornWater
05-15-2007, 08:22 AM
...Bob was frustrated and made a punk move, for sure, but Big Shot Rob is one of the most well liked guys in the NBA and is considered the most clutch guy to ever suit up.
Jerry West might just compete for that title...

lalhc
05-15-2007, 09:22 AM
Horry has always been one of those players that you hate, but you love him when he's on your team.

eliminatedsprinter
05-15-2007, 09:48 AM
I did not have the honor of seeing Jerry West play. I have heard that he was clutch, but as I recall only won one championship in his career.
His team wasn't as deep as Boston's was in that era, but the way West could take charge of a game in the "clutch" on both offense and defense was phenomenal. He would play tough all game, it's just that he never seemed to fatigue and always had lots of energy to finish games with tons of effort and great plays at the end...