PDA

View Full Version : Miss Hilton to visit Tent City???

Jordy
05-15-2007, 07:24 AM
If good ol' Sheriff Joe has his way, it looks like she will:
PHOENIX -- Could Paris Hilton be serving her jail sentence in Maricopa County's Tent City Jail? Possible, but not probable.
Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio told Los Angeles County Sheriff Leroy Baca on Monday he would be happy to help out with L.A.'s jail overcrowding problem by housing Hilton at Tent City in Phoenix.
Arpaio told Baca and his custody chief that he could easily house the hotel chain heiress for the entire duration inside the female section of Tent City jail, which houses 2,000 inmates in Korean War era tents.
Apparently, Baca is considering it, but is worried lawyers might object.
Hilton was ordered by a judge last Friday to report to jail on June 5 for 45 days on charges of reckless driving and driving on a suspended license.
He was on the news talking about this last night and joked about all the media coverage and globabl papparazzi that would be around to cover Paris showing up to his tents and how he wouldn't know what to do because he doesn't like all that media attention... Of course he had a little smirk when he said it as the guy is the biggest media/publicity wh0re around. :idea: :D
Could be interesting at any rate. :)

YeLLowBoaT
05-15-2007, 07:27 AM
god I hope she does end up there...

HavaSkank
05-15-2007, 07:31 AM
She wont go there. She looks DREADFUL in stripes.

Jordy
05-15-2007, 07:32 AM
god I hope she does end up there...
It's not like she'd spend much time in the tents, other than for photo ops with Joe. Glen Campbell got a DUI a while back and was supposed to do his time in Tent City. He ended up at in a private cell in the East Valley and had his ass kissed the whole time. Put on a little impromptu concert for Joe and some of his crew, and walked out. Joe likes to act like a hard ass, but only when it's John Q. Public who can do nothing to further his career. :notam:

ratso
05-15-2007, 07:36 AM
Sometimes I wake up in the morning thinking about her... and it's "Tent City"

Big Warlock
05-15-2007, 07:44 AM
Wonder if Joe will help out LA and take some more prisoners??? Why just Paris??? :D

Jordy
05-15-2007, 08:08 AM
Sometimes I wake up in the morning thinking about her... and it's "Tent City"
Imagine that!!! :D :D :D
Wonder if Joe will help out LA and take some more prisoners??? Why just Paris??? :D
Where else would he get global publicity??? He could take 1,000 Jorge Rodrigo Gutierez Rodriguez' and never get the coverage one Paris would give him. :) :D :D

Ziggy
05-15-2007, 08:34 AM
Sometimes I wake up in the morning thinking about her... and it's "Tent City" Just the opposite happens for me.........unless I think about her money :D:D