PDA

View Full Version : boat show info?

a catered life
02-10-2006, 07:41 AM
anyone know the name of the vendor that was selling the flat boat fenders? or a web site?

phebus
02-10-2006, 07:53 AM
Here's one business www.funseekerinc.com

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
02-10-2006, 07:53 AM
You can pickup flat fenders at most marine shops now days. Overtons has them in catalog. All most all dealers in sacramento have in stock. Good luck with hunt. P.s. west marine has them also BIG JOE :p

phebus
02-10-2006, 07:56 AM
Well, I went there, and it comes up with this link to buy them http://www.ocbeachandmarine.com/

JB in so cal
02-10-2006, 07:57 AM
anyone know the name of the vendor that was selling the flat boat fenders? or a web site?
www.ocbeachandmarine.com. I've got a few things from them. Easy to work with.

Quality Time
02-10-2006, 08:03 AM
Well, I went there, and it comes up with this link to buy them http://www.ocbeachandmarine.com/
One in the same. The owners are friends and great people. They have a new 30' Magic Cat and frequent the River.

OC BEACH AND MARINE
02-10-2006, 09:46 AM
We were at the LA Boat Show selling the flat fenders and oversized embroidered towels. We also sell them on-line at our website - www.ocbeachandmarine.com. These are the best and the original - better than any others on the market as ours will NOT scratch your boat. Hope this helps :)

phebus
02-10-2006, 10:02 AM
Welcome aboard. Visited with you at the LA show. Need to get some of the non-skid pads from you. Is it best to order off the website, or since I'm local, would it be best just to pick them up to could avoid paying shipping?
Rick

JB in so cal
02-10-2006, 10:10 AM
We were at the LA Boat Show selling the flat fenders and oversized embroidered towels. We also sell them on-line at our website - www.ocbeachandmarine.com. These are the best and the original - better than any others on the market as ours will NOT scratch your boat. Hope this helps :)
Thanks, again for the rush job on the towell last week.

a catered life
02-10-2006, 11:04 AM
wow great info on your first post kinda sacry :220v: but thanks for the info now i'm off to do some shopping on your web site wish i would have got them at the show when they were a bit cheaper :cry: