PDA

View Full Version : Havasu - Memorial - The Run

HPBoats83
05-16-2007, 01:09 PM
There is obviously going to be a bunch of people from the forum in Havasu on Memorial Day; therefore, I think we should get together and do a little run. The run I recommend is that we meet on Havasu in front of the Parker Dam and run up to the large cove on the CA side of the lake to the Northwest of the island. After we meet there we could chill in that cove for a hour or two and then head to Sandbar. Anybody in?

HPBoats83
05-16-2007, 01:55 PM
bump

HPBoats83
05-16-2007, 04:02 PM
This is depressing!

JB in so cal
05-16-2007, 04:35 PM
Just like how the President and VP don't fly on the same plane, HB forum members can't gather in the same place in case CrazyBitch happens by:)
BTW. Most peeps launch out of Windsor so maybe start your dealio north and moce on from there.
Have fun and be safe.

That Guy
05-16-2007, 04:56 PM
I'll give you my unsolicited opinion...you need to chill...this is a group you have to work your way into :) ...most of us have been going to Havi for years and have slowly worked our way into this oddity called HB. Come out on Memorial, say hi to whoever is parked next to you (good chance it is someone who is from HB or knows someone from HB) etc...hell, look me up and I'd be happy to introduce you around.
Oh, and by the way it is hard to get this group to do anything in an organized, strategic fashion...except jump all over each other for what is said on HB....:D Good luck!

That Guy
05-16-2007, 04:57 PM
Oh, and the sandbar is closed on big holidays....:(