PDA

View Full Version : Attorney recommendations.. Anyone???

HYPNAUTIC
05-16-2007, 01:55 PM
Since this is ***boat; the foremost knowledgeable authority in Breast Implants, Real Estate, Insurance and the occasional boating related questions. I too will seek your advise. I am in the need of an attorney that is specializes in employers that do not pay the wages owed to the employee. I feel I have exhausted the reach and resources of the California Labor Board. My thinking was to go to court, be awarded a judgement and then try to enforce it. So I seek your recommendations for a “Labor” Attorney. If the recommendation comes from your plastic surgeon, lender/realtor or insurance agent I do not mind either.
Thanks,
Gary

Insurance God
05-16-2007, 04:02 PM
Try Eric Wersching @ 949-854-8800 Tell him Shawn Wilson referred you & you want the "Good Guy" rate. His firm specializes in Employment Law. They are VERY knowledgeable!!!
Good Luck

ChumpChange
05-16-2007, 04:28 PM
Would you like the name of the guy suing my company? :eek:

Waist Deep
05-16-2007, 04:33 PM
Maybe he didn't think you were worth what he was supposed to pay you. Or better yet, maybe some workers who were getting the big bucks milked him and now he's losing his shorts.
Just a thought. Flippin Attorneys!

Riveratz
05-16-2007, 06:09 PM
Since this is ***boat; the foremost knowledgeable authority in Breast Implants, Real Estate, Insurance and the occasional boating related questions. I too will seek your advise. I am in the need of an attorney that is specializes in employers that do not pay the wages owed to the employee. I feel I have exhausted the reach and resources of the California Labor Board. My thinking was to go to court, be awarded a judgement and then try to enforce it. So I seek your recommendations for a “Labor” Attorney. If the recommendation comes from your plastic surgeon, lender/realtor or insurance agent I do not mind either.
Thanks,
Gary
Go to www.unpaidwages.com Talk to Eric. These guys are good. Trust me as I faught them on a class action lawsuit filed against our company. I had a couple of low lifes stating I didn't allow them to take lunch breaks. We ended up coming out ok but these guys were good. Just my .02 worth.

mike37
05-16-2007, 06:11 PM
Go to www.unpaidwages.com Talk to Eric. These guys are good. Trust me as I faught them on a class action lawsuit filed against our company. I had a couple of low lifes stating I didn't allow them to take lunch breaks. We ended up coming out ok but these guys were good. Just my .02 worth.
add this to keep in mind box