PDA

View Full Version : Crf/xr 50

hallett21
05-16-2007, 04:25 PM
so im bring the 50 back from havi and i wanna put some after market suspension. It is completely stock and right now my main priority is lifting it and getting some bigger shocks. My main question is the mono shock. How much longer of a shock can i put on it before i have to buy a new swing arm??? I'm trying to keep cost at a maximum of 500 bucks. I'm most likely going to be buying things of EBAY. Secondly if I have to get a new swing-arm, how much of an extension should i get on it.
THnx:D

pw_Tony
05-16-2007, 04:27 PM
Red Baron makes all that good stuff. And Ishock. Now adays you can probably even find another 50 with all the good suspension/steering/motor stuff....

hallett21
05-16-2007, 04:40 PM
Thnx... do u think i can keep my stock swing arm??? with a 10 inch shock???

blt4spd
05-16-2007, 04:51 PM
look up BBR OR TWO BROTHERS RACING, there stuff might cost a little more but it will last.i dont know how tall you are ,but i would a longer swing arm it will be easier to handle.they also have starter kits.

pw_Tony
05-16-2007, 05:05 PM
look up BBR OR TWO BROTHERS RACING, there stuff might cost a little more but it will last.i dont know how tall you are ,but i would a longer swing arm it will be easier to handle.they also have starter kits.
I second the long swing arm, they're just worth it