PDA

View Full Version : Boat Parts in San Diego

Mardonzi
05-18-2007, 09:43 AM
Trying to locate a 7" speedo Pitot tube in the San Diego area... Any ideas?? :idea:

Screaming Pete
05-18-2007, 09:45 AM
Trying to locate a 7" speedo Pitot tube in the San Diego area... Any ideas?? :idea:
a gaffring one (call dcb) or one of those plastic ones, west marine on rosecrans, hipp marine in kerney mesa?????

Mardonzi
05-18-2007, 10:12 AM
No such luck... DCB does nothing but GPS ones now. Chad suggested I contact Ultra, but thier website only has an address, not a phone number.
All West marine carries are the plastic POS ones.

RiverDave
05-18-2007, 10:14 AM
No such luck... DCB does nothing but GPS ones now. Chad suggested I contact Ultra, but thier website only has an address, not a phone number.
619-443-1100 but I don't think they are going to have one 7 inches long..
I could probably make you one? But I'd need the peace off the back of the boat that holds the pitot tube for an hour or so.
RD

Screaming Pete
05-18-2007, 10:19 AM
i used to have some old ones in my truck that i could fix but i just checked and i must have chucked them.

Wild Horses
05-18-2007, 10:22 AM
Take the plunge Don and put that GPS speedo in, I just got done putting one in my Scarab! Tons better.:D
Clint

Mardonzi
05-18-2007, 10:27 AM
left them a message...
Dave, you still on for tomorrow afternoon???

Mardonzi
05-18-2007, 10:28 AM
Take the plunge Don and put that GPS speedo in, I just got done putting one in my Scarab! Tons better.:D
Clint
I already have GPS on the boat,,, Just trying to make everything right on this thing in case I decide to sell it.