PDA

View Full Version : OG Shocker------------->>>>

HOOTER SLED-
02-10-2006, 01:21 PM
Stop being HARSH!!!!!!!!!!! :rollside: :rollside:
Posted on Fri, Feb. 10, 2006
Good judgment key to social sitesBy Graham TobenRead This! WriterLike many things on the Internet, nearly all facets of Web sites like Xanga, MySpace and Facebook are in the public domain, and anything there can be read by anyone.
As a user of all three, I'm certainly aware of the dangers that come with these sites, as are many of my peers. Many times I find myself asking, ``Is this right to post? Is it personal or offensive?''
I believe that most teens have a firm grasp on this idea.
The depiction of these sites as ```big bad wolves'' often overshadows their myriad benefits. Sites like Xanga or LiveJournal give many of us a place to voice our opinions, which could otherwise stay unheard. Sites like MySpace and Facebook can connect us to other teens who share similar interests, go to the same high school or want to meet new faces on a college campus.
But it's hard to overlook the instances in which malicious comments or remarks are made on someone's site. Unfortunately, some teens don't realize the controversy they cause until it's too late. A racial slur in a journal entry or MySpace comment may seem private when written and submitted, but it's impossible to know who reads it (which, conceivably, could be anyone in the world).
Therefore, it's imperative that we know our audience. It's important that we use good judgment when writing online and watch out for friends who might be victims or bullies on these sites. Nasty comments or remarks -- or personal information -- left online are less confidential than we might think.

djunkie
02-10-2006, 01:22 PM
Your GAY!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
02-10-2006, 01:22 PM
You damn troublemaker. :D

HOOTER SLED-
02-10-2006, 01:23 PM
Your GAY!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:
I'm so haaappy, oh so haaappy. :rollside:

OGShocker
02-10-2006, 01:24 PM
Stop being HARSH!!!!!!!!!!! :rollside: :rollside:
Posted on Fri, Feb. 10, 2006
Good judgment key to social sitesBy Graham TobenRead This! WriterLike many things on the Internet, nearly all facets of Web sites like Xanga, MySpace and Facebook are in the public domain, and anything there can be read by anyone.
As a user of all three, I'm certainly aware of the dangers that come with these sites, as are many of my peers. Many times I find myself asking, ``Is this right to post? Is it personal or offensive?''
I believe that most teens have a firm grasp on this idea.
The depiction of these sites as ```big bad wolves'' often overshadows their myriad benefits. Sites like Xanga or LiveJournal give many of us a place to voice our opinions, which could otherwise stay unheard. Sites like MySpace and Facebook can connect us to other teens who share similar interests, go to the same high school or want to meet new faces on a college campus.
But it's hard to overlook the instances in which malicious comments or remarks are made on someone's site. Unfortunately, some teens don't realize the controversy they cause until it's too late. A racial slur in a journal entry or MySpace comment may seem private when written and submitted, but it's impossible to know who reads it (which, conceivably, could be anyone in the world).
Therefore, it's imperative that we know our audience. It's important that we use good judgment when writing online and watch out for friends who might be victims or bullies on these sites. Nasty comments or remarks -- or personal information -- left online are less confidential than we might think.
Sorry J,
Now fock off and have a nice day!:D
Mark.
No can do tonight, thank you though!

djunkie
02-10-2006, 01:24 PM
I'm so gay, oh so gay. :rollside:
See, I knew it!!!!! :devil:

OGShocker
02-10-2006, 01:27 PM
See, I knew it!!!!! I knew your "pee pee" tasted like "dudu" :devil:
..:D:D:D...

djunkie
02-10-2006, 01:29 PM
..:D:D:D...
Oh now thats just wrong!!!!! :boxingguy :D

HOOTER SLED-
02-10-2006, 01:30 PM
Sorry J,
Now fock off and have a nice day!:D
Mark.
No can do tonight, thank you though!
:D :D Just thought it was kinda ironic and funny, cuz I just read this earlier today. And no big, we'll hook up soon. :rollside:

OGShocker
02-10-2006, 01:31 PM
Oh now thats just wrong!!!!! :boxingguy :D
Wanna go riding tomorrow?
Call me, I am outta here!

HOOTER SLED-
02-10-2006, 01:32 PM
See, I knew it!!!!! :devil:
Go drive your rainbow racing striped golf cart you homo!! :crossx:

djunkie
02-10-2006, 01:36 PM
Go drive your rainbow racing striped golf cart you homo!! :crossx:
You really need to go for a ride in it before you talk anymore smack :rollside:

djunkie
02-10-2006, 01:36 PM
Wanna go riding tomorrow?
Call me, I am outta here!
I gotta work tonight and tomorrow. :cry: Thanks for the invite though.