PDA

View Full Version : deep doo doo ticket

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-19-2007, 08:30 AM
:jawdrop: Why would someone do this. They know where you live, they know what you drive.
AUSTIN, Minn. - An man who allegedly included dog feces along with his payment for a parking ticket has been charged with disorderly conduct. The 22-year-old man was charged with the misdemeanor May 11 in a criminal complaint filed in Mower County District Court.
ADVERTISEMENT
The man's vehicle was ticketed on April 18 while it was parked in front of his residence. He put an envelope containing his payment and dog feces in a drop box at the law enforcement center, the complaint stated.
On April 25, an office employee for the Austin Police Department smelled a rank odor as she gathered envelopes from the box. Opening the envelopes, the woman noticed one leaking a brown fluid, which got onto her hands and her desk, according to the complaint.
The next morning the woman awoke with a headache and vomited repeatedly. She was hospitalized for about two days with an undetermined illness.
The man allegedly admitted putting his dog's feces in the envelope because he was upset at the time, the complaint stated. He told police he immediately regretted doing it because he realized a secretary would probably open it.
The man has been summoned to appear in court June 15.

photo chick
05-19-2007, 08:47 AM
Stooopid.......but funny! Why in the world would the lady get sick the next day, please!

MR FLYIN VEE
05-19-2007, 08:55 AM
Stooopid.......but funny! Why in the world would the lady get sick the next day, please!
Now she can sue someone!:jawdrop:

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-19-2007, 08:57 AM
Like Mr. Vee said.. It is how these people that don't want to work for their money get money for nothin.:jawdrop:

YeLLowBoaT
05-19-2007, 09:00 AM
Like Mr. Vee said.. It is how these people that don't want to work for their money get money for nothin.:jawdrop:
and we are the ones paying for it...

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-19-2007, 09:05 AM
and we are the ones paying for it...
yep.. That's the shitty part.

photo chick
05-19-2007, 09:23 AM
Now she can sue someone!:jawdrop:
exactly what I thought....she was in the hospital two days cause they couldn't find anything wrong with her more than likely! I bet she's sueing the city too cause it's the police's fault

YeLLowBoaT
05-19-2007, 09:28 AM
yep.. That's the shitty part.
thats why shit like this really pisses me off...oh no, your life is going to end... you had some dog shit on your desk... it made you sick...that or it was something you ate. :rolleyes: yet people wonder why most local/state goverments are broke... old saying in construction. When the check book is on the job site...

Cheap Thrills
05-19-2007, 09:29 AM
And their chicks for free :p
C.t. :WINK:

photo chick
05-19-2007, 09:50 AM
The very unpretty part of my job deals with tiger, lion, leopard and mountain lion crap all day, I've never gotten sick once and you should see what they eat!!!

Debbolas
05-19-2007, 09:55 AM
I use to hate picking up the dog dirt...Now, when I walk my dogs, I have to scoop it up with a plastic bag, so the shovel, is like no big thing:D I've gotten use to it.
I don't know about Tiger doo!!:jawdrop:

YeLLowBoaT
05-19-2007, 10:17 AM
The very unpretty part of my job deals with tiger, lion, leopard and mountain lion crap all day, I've never gotten sick once and you should see what they eat!!!
I've been in humen waste to just under my knees... I did not get sick... If dog shit on your desk is worth 2 days, I figure thats worth atleast a year off with pay... my hourly rate is $85/hr... where to I get that check from?

Racey
05-19-2007, 10:39 AM
what a dumb dumb, you're supposed to put the crap in a seperate envelope you thick fool.:D :D

Xlration Marine
05-19-2007, 10:47 AM
To milk the tax payers. Yet another dirt bag on the public pay role. Bet you she will take a month off. Sitting at home with her dog licking her face after eating it's own chit.

Xlration Marine
05-19-2007, 10:48 AM
WitH CORN IN IT!!!!!!!!!:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

HPLavey
05-19-2007, 10:52 AM
Now thats funny as shiat