PDA

View Full Version : What Is The Proper Thing To Do For A Sick FRIEND???

DansBlown73Nordic
05-20-2007, 04:07 PM
I have a very good friend who had his intestine burst. I always thought he was full of SHIT!!!!! :) Now he really was.....
On a serious note. He has health insurance. He also gets disability benefits. Another good friend and I were thinking of doing some kind a benefit type thing. Maybe a party with some donations.....Im just not sure this kind of a thing is the right thing to do in his case.
I would appreciate any ideas anybody has. Thanks Dan

Quest4Fun
05-20-2007, 04:42 PM
I have a very good friend who had his intestine burst. I always thought he was full of SHIT!!!!! :) Now he really was.....
On a serious note. He has health insurance. He also gets disability benefits. Another good friend and I were thinking of doing some kind a benefit type thing. Maybe a party with some donations.....Im just not sure this kind of a thing is the right thing to do in his case.
I would appreciate any ideas anybody has. Thanks Dan
Does he have a spouse or significant other you can ask or family members? You never know how people will take it, they may find it insulting or very generous. Either way I would either ask his spouse/family or ask the guy himself what you can do to help.