PDA

View Full Version : Hey RD....

Mardonzi
05-20-2007, 04:18 PM
Had a great time with you and Stacy yesterday as well as with Lightning today. Discovered that the fuel gauges are still a bit iffy... (ran one out but just kept on cruising back to the ramp on the other one) We cruised around today and discovered that Joes Crab Shack has courtesy docks and really cold beer!!!
Do you think I could get some copies of the pics that Stacy took? Either post em up here or email them to me.
Thanks again for the help and the fun.

RiverDave
05-20-2007, 05:11 PM
Had a great time with you and Stacy yesterday as well as with Lightning today. Discovered that the fuel gauges are still a bit iffy... (ran one out but just kept on cruising back to the ramp on the other one) We cruised around today and discovered that Joes Crab Shack has courtesy docks and really cold beer!!!
Do you think I could get some copies of the pics that Stacy took? Either post em up here or email them to me.
Thanks again for the help and the fun.
Good times for sure! Have you replaced the senders in the fuel tanks since you bought the boat? If your going to keep the boat local for awhile you can bring it up to my shop one night and we can do it no problemo. Shop is in carlsbad off Palomar airport road so it's not that far of a drive.
I'll get you those pics as soon as I download them onto the computer on monday. :)
RD

Mardonzi
05-21-2007, 05:05 AM
I just might have to take you up on that. I'm pretty sure the senders were never replaced.
Thanks again!

AzLakeLizard
05-21-2007, 05:14 AM
Discovered that the fuel gauges are still a bit iffy... (ran one out but just kept on cruising back to the ramp on the other one)
Oh really??? Thought we had this discussion...:jawdrop:
At least you had enough to make it to the ramp!

Mr. Crusader 83
05-21-2007, 05:53 AM
Good times for sure! Have you replaced the senders in the fuel tanks since you bought the boat? If your going to keep the boat local for awhile you can bring it up to my shop one night and we can do it no problemo. Shop is in carlsbad off Palomar airport road so it's not that far of a drive.
I'll get you those pics as soon as I download them onto the computer on monday. :)
RD
What shop do you have?

azwetnwild
05-21-2007, 08:54 AM
Oh really??? Thought we had this discussion...:jawdrop:
At least you had enough to make it to the ramp!
Someone's in trouble :)

RiverDave
05-21-2007, 11:37 AM
What shop do you have?
It's not a boat shop, although I do seem to be doing alot of boat stuff in there as of late. ;)
RD