PDA

View Full Version : sharing my day , Rd style :)

lucky
05-21-2007, 11:15 AM
Sharing my day Rd style J
This weekend we ventured to a new lake ( lake Sonoma ) We arrived around noon .After pulling hills to get to the marina we got our first sight of the lake . On the western side of the lake it was calm and flat .The marina is located in the middle of a no wake zone with a ski area to the west and the main part of the lake to the east filled with white caps . then to the north it is a long narrow lake with lots of fingers and private coves with tree’s jetting out of the water near the shoreline as this is still a realitivly new lake ! From my understanding this is a favorite fishing spot . We Opt’ed to drop at the private marina vs. the public ramp as parking and launching is more convienient ! Afte paying our 12 bucks we launched the boat . This is my girlfriends second time out in my boat . she never has been in a hot boat before in her life so she required a lil schooling on launching and courtesy . I faced the boat off the dock for her to hold while I parked the trailer . I made it back into the dock and helped her board . I went to push off and miss calculated the rate of which I pushed the boat and fell on my ass! I missed stepping on the side of the boat by about a half an inch ! I so eloquently pull my lard ass back up the gunnel and get situated in the driver seat . Monica is in the back seat of the boat fiddling with the cooler . I click on the kill switch and fire off the big block chevy. Monica smiled as the wine of the blower came to life . It’s always a nice feeling when your surrounded by wake board boats with loud stereos to have them disappear under the rumble of healty hot rod. I clicked the tranny into first gear as traffic is a lil heavy around the ramp . I putter along at an idle, letting the monster warm up in the chilly waters of lake . We exited the no wake zone toward the main part of the lake – Looking up you pass under a unique bridge, quite the sight , Passing the public ramp you notice all the people walking back up the long steep ramp and you realize that you did the right thing by paying the extra money for marina launch ! so off we go out pass the bouy’s I click the tranny into second and wound her up to about 3500 rpm and knocked the stick into third ! Monica commented on the white caps and how there where not that many boats on this side, I just smile! I crack the throttle open and brought the boat back up to 4 grand and click down a notch on the cav plate! The boat was on top of the chop and running smooth. I look over at Monica, she seems ok - so I crack it some more and the blower is hitting its sweet spot and just accelerated crisply ! I focused in on what was ahead of me - randomly checking my gauges – the boat is rolling off the larger waves and laying in to the water nice and gentle . You really have to appreciate the older v drive day cruisers they really like the snotty stuff! The sun was beating down on us, Monica’s hair was flying in the wind , and the whine of a blower – makes for a great day ! We found a nice little cove with a water fall draining its wealth of water into the lake . We were the only ones in this section of the lake . We anchored off, threw up the bimini top and cracked a Corona along with a sandwich..Around an hour later we went swimming in the ohh so Crisp water. ( Yea upon entry I encountered turtle dick ) We layed around playing and enjoying one another’s company and playing around like teenagers . It was around four in the afternoon and the shadows from the beautiful mountains where chasing us deeper into the lake and out of our cove -! So I stuck My girl in the drivers seat and we headed north at a nice friendly pace and explored the lake and took notes for further excurstions – I enjoyed watching Monica drive – always a great feeling when you get to show someone new OUR LIFESTYLE – cause you know there is nothing quite like it ! We watched the hawks soar up the reveans and admired the jagged rock formations along the way. What a wonderful sight – we stayed out till around 6p.m and the pink hues where starting to appear – time to get going ! I took the wheel and had a lil fun on the ride home - running at 5 grand over chop with a newbee is fun as hell – I think she is Hooked ! I’ll let her tell ya about holding the boat and doing the splits into the lake -

rocket98
05-21-2007, 11:24 AM
That sounds like a perfect day. Thanks for sharing .:) :) :) :)

yopengo
05-21-2007, 11:26 AM
Sounds like a perfect day. :D

Biglue
05-21-2007, 11:29 AM
Sounds like a good day on the water.
Glad to hear you kicked that sausage habit.....fag. :D

Jetboatguru
05-21-2007, 11:34 AM
This weekend we ventured to a new lake ( lake Sonoma ) We arrived around noon .After pulling hills to get to the marina we got our first sight of the lake . On the western side of the lake it was calm and flat .The marina is located in the middle of a no wake zone with a ski area to the west and the main part of the lake to the east filled with white caps . then to the north it is a long narrow lake with lots of fingers and private coves with tree’s jetting out of the water near the shoreline as this is still a realitivly new lake ! From my understanding this is a favorite fishing spot . We Opt’ed to drop at the private marina vs. the public ramp as parking and launching is more convienient ! Afte paying our 12 bucks we launched the boat . This is my girlfriends second time out in my boat . she never has been in a hot boat before in her life so she required a lil schooling on launching and courtesy . I faced the boat off the dock for her to hold while I parked the trailer . I made it back into the dock and helped her board . I went to push off and miss calculated the rate of which I pushed the boat and fell on my ass! I missed stepping on the side of the boat by about a half an inch ! I so eloquently pull my lard ass back up the gunnel and get situated in the driver seat . Monica is in the back seat of the boat fiddling with the cooler . I click on the kill switch and fire off the big block chevy. Monica smiled as the wine of the blower came to life . It’s always a nice feeling when your surrounded by wake board boats with loud stereos to have them disappear under the rumble of healty hot rod. I clicked the tranny into first gear as traffic is a lil heavy around the ramp . I putter along at an idle, letting the monster warm up in the chilly waters of lake . We exited the no wake zone toward the main part of the lake – Looking up you pass under a unique bridge, quite the sight , Passing the public ramp you notice all the people walking back up the long steep ramp and you realize that you did the right thing by paying the extra money for marina launch ! so off we go out pass the bouy’s I click the tranny into second and wound her up to about 3500 rpm and knocked the stick into third ! Monica commented on the white caps and how there where not that many boats on this side, I just smile! I crack the throttle open and brought the boat back up to 4 grand and click down a notch on the cav plate! The boat was on top of the chop and running smooth. I look over at Monica, she seems ok - so I crack it some more and the blower is hitting its sweet spot and just accelerated crisply ! I focused in on what was ahead of me - randomly checking my gauges – the boat is rolling off the larger waves and laying in to the water nice and gentle . You really have to appreciate the older v drive day cruisers they really like the snotty stuff! The sun was beating down on us, Monica’s hair was flying in the wind , and the whine of a blower – makes for a great day ! We found a nice little cove with a water fall draining its wealth of water into the lake . We were the only ones in this section of the lake . We anchored off, threw up the bimini top and cracked a Corona along with a sandwich..Around an hour later we went swimming in the ohh so Crisp water. ( Yea upon entry I encountered turtle dick ) We layed around playing and enjoying one another’s company and playing around like teenagers . It was around four in the afternoon and the shadows from the beautiful mountains where chasing us deeper into the lake and out of our cove -! So I stuck My girl in the drivers seat and we headed north at a nice friendly pace and explored the lake and took notes for further excurstions – I enjoyed watching Monica drive – always a great feeling when you get to show someone new OUR LIFESTYLE – cause you know there is nothing quite like it ! We watched the hawks soar up the reveans and admired the jagged rock formations along the way. What a wonderful sight – we stayed out till around 6p.m and the pink hues where starting to appear – time to get going ! I took the wheel and had a lil fun on the ride home - running at 5 grand over chop with a newbee is fun as hell – I think she is Hooked ! I’ll let her tell ya about holding the boat and doing the splits into the lake -
Finally! I was waiting for the good part!:D

Kim Hanson
05-21-2007, 11:40 AM
Good to hear bro, LIFESTYLE :rolleyes: It's the way of life, the 3 b's....Beer, boat and boobies..........( . )( . )..........:idea: :D ;)

topless
05-21-2007, 11:40 AM
I think you left out the best part of the story. Either you tell it or I'm spilling the beans because I'm still laughing today. :D :D

yopengo
05-21-2007, 11:44 AM
I think you left out the best part of the story. Either you tell it or I'm spilling the beans because I'm still laughing today. :D :D
:eek: :idea: :confused: More please. :D

topless
05-21-2007, 11:46 AM
:eek: :idea: :confused: More please. :DLet's just say I heard someone learned to do the splits. LMAO Still:rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

Biglue
05-21-2007, 11:56 AM
Let's just say I heard someone learned to do the splits. LMAO Still:rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
LMAO....are you going to badger him like you did Her454 about her big news?

VEGASBABY
05-21-2007, 11:59 AM
:confused: :idea:

topless
05-21-2007, 12:05 PM
LMAO....are you going to badger him like you did Her454 about her big news?
I'll give him a couple more hours to come clean and then I'm telling all. LOL

RiverDave
05-21-2007, 12:08 PM
Great Story! I understand completely where your coming from. I love watching my girl drive her boat, it's fun to watch her make her own discoveries on what to do, and what not to do etc.. :)
RD

lucky
05-21-2007, 12:09 PM
some pics :) dam toppless - i left out the sex part :) :D

lucky
05-21-2007, 12:10 PM
:D ohh and my new isl avatar :) :D

topless
05-21-2007, 12:15 PM
Enough already, are you going to tell the rest of the story or should I????:D

lucky
05-21-2007, 12:15 PM
couple more :D

lucky
05-21-2007, 12:16 PM
Enough already, are you going to tell the rest of the story or should I????:D
go ahead i was way to hammard last night when she called you lol

topless
05-21-2007, 12:22 PM
go ahead i was way to hammard last night when she called you lol
OK, Cute little drunk Monica was holding the boat at the dock one foot on boat and one foot on dock. From what I understood through the laughter during the story, the boat started drifting as did her legs since she was trying to keep the boat from getting away and all the sudden.........she is in the full on splits right before she fell in the water. At least she looked good doing it as people were giving her a 9.5- a perfect 10 for her form and grace:D ..............(damn I'm still laughing)

TAF
05-21-2007, 12:36 PM
Drunk dial?:( Glad to hear she enjoyed herself:sqeyes: :idea: :D
See ya in Red Bluff Lucky

TAF
05-21-2007, 12:40 PM
couple more :D
A nice couple at that!:sqeyes: :sqeyes:
:D

Jetboatguru
05-21-2007, 12:52 PM
Whats the white crusty stuff on your fingers?
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=31371&d=1179778087
:jawdrop:

topless
05-21-2007, 12:55 PM
Whats the white crusty stuff on your fingers?
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=31371&d=1179778087
:jawdrop:Dried yogurt?????:eek:

lucky
05-21-2007, 01:12 PM
Dried yogurt?????:eek:
lol a lil too much time in the solvent tank with no gloves :idea:

photo chick
05-21-2007, 01:49 PM
This is sounding a bit like love! I believe it's the first time I've read a post of yours and understood it...:jawdrop: :D
I'm happy for you Chris!:)

TAF
05-21-2007, 02:01 PM
:( :idea: :sqeyes: :D
When Lucky goes MIA again we'll know it's right :) around the corner;) :D

Jetboatguru
05-21-2007, 02:01 PM
[QUOTE=photo chick;2574489]This is sounding a bit like love! I thought it was me that you loved you deerhunting hillbilly...:jawdrop: :D
I'm hope your transmission falls out of your boat[QUOTE]
Wow! Lucky you should be very careful of this situation.

TAF
05-21-2007, 02:06 PM
Maybe you could try on one of those skimpy girlie BLOME tops on and carry your umbrella to keep Guru shaded while in the staging lanes:idea: :sqeyes:

lucky
05-21-2007, 02:14 PM
This is sounding a bit like love! I believe it's the first time I've read a post of yours and understood it...:jawdrop: :D
I'm happy for you Chris!:)
:eek: Lori - My storyies are easy to understand - as long as u undstd the meaning of FAg - rope burner - nut swinger , ect ect - all the other stuff is irrelivent :) Loo LLLLLOOOOO LLLLLLLLOOOV lllooooofffff -- Toney has my heart lmao :D Yea Monica is a really cool chicka

lucky
05-21-2007, 02:16 PM
Maybe you could try on one of those skimpy girlie BLOME tops on and carry your umbrella to keep Guru shaded while in the staging lanes:idea: :sqeyes:
ohh don't you know it - I'll even Tuck it and shit LOL

photo chick
05-21-2007, 02:39 PM
Ok this thread turned really weird very quickly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jbb
05-21-2007, 02:47 PM
Ok this thread turned really weird very quickly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The company you keep?.......:idea:

topless
05-21-2007, 02:50 PM
Ok this thread turned really weird very quickly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And to think I was trying to make Lucky seem more manly.:jawdrop: :jawdrop:

lucky
05-21-2007, 02:56 PM
And to think I was trying to make Lucky seem more manly.:jawdrop: :jawdrop:
I am the epitome of modern man ....... i cook , i clean - lol :D

photo chick
05-21-2007, 02:58 PM
She said MANLY not MODERN......Moron! ;)

Kim Hanson
05-21-2007, 02:58 PM
She is all tits BB, good times = water and booze..........( . )( . )...........:D :D

Kim Hanson
05-21-2007, 03:00 PM
Ya right, she probably smack you with the club.............( . )( . )..........How roles change now days !

photo chick
05-21-2007, 03:01 PM
She is all tits BB, good times = water and booze..........( . )( . )...........:D :D
Esplain this post Kimmy......:confused:

Kim Hanson
05-21-2007, 03:01 PM
She said MANLY not MODERN......Moron! ;)
So is he a Manly Modern Moron now, this is so confusing........( . )( . )......I am blond member :D ;)

photo chick
05-21-2007, 03:03 PM
So is he a Manly Modern Moron now, this is so confusing........( . )( . )......I am blond member :D ;)
I'm not thinking there's room in Lucky's title for manly.....:jawdrop:
j/k love ya Lucky!:)

Kim Hanson
05-21-2007, 03:04 PM
Esplain this post Kimmy......:confused:
Anything to do with water and boating is tit's...tit's is like the shit, sweet, hell ya and a bag of chips with a beer........( . )( . ).........comprenda ingrish :D ;)

lucky
05-21-2007, 03:06 PM
I'm not thinking there's room in Lucky's title for manly.....:jawdrop:
j/k love ya Lucky!:)
Sweet - see photo chicks love modern men lol :D

photo chick
05-21-2007, 03:11 PM
Anything to do with water and boating is tit's...tit's is like the shit, sweet, hell ya and a bag of chips with a beer........( . )( . ).........comprenda ingrish :D ;)
Thanks Kimmy.....just wanting to talk hip like you, ya know! :)

photo chick
05-21-2007, 03:13 PM
Sweet - see photo chicks love modern men lol :D
Excuse me......photo chick is singular there is only one!!!! :D

TAF
05-21-2007, 03:34 PM
Lucky likes seeing double (.)(.).......used by permission of Kim Hansen, thanks dude.....after the fact:eek: :) :sqeyes: :D

TAF
05-21-2007, 03:36 PM
Lucky likes seeing double (.)(.).......used by permission of Kim Hansen, thanks dude.....after the fact:eek: :) :sqeyes: :D

Biglue
05-21-2007, 03:36 PM
Yea upon entry I encountered turtle dick
ohh don't you know it - I'll even Tuck it and shit LOL
Man......you're just a sig line quote generating fool today arent'cha. Fag. :D

TAF
05-21-2007, 03:37 PM

TAF
05-21-2007, 03:38 PM

photo chick
05-21-2007, 03:43 PM
Ok TAF we get the picture....are you drunk? Don't need to post it four times for this crowd to get it!:D

Biglue
05-21-2007, 03:52 PM
Ok TAF we get the picture....are you drunk? Don't need to post it four times for this crowd to get it!:D
Hiya Lori. How are you?

Kim Hanson
05-21-2007, 03:53 PM
Thanks Kimmy.....just wanting to talk hip like you, ya know! :)
I thought I talked shit, now you got me focked up again..member I be blond ;) ..........( . )( . )..........

Kim Hanson
05-21-2007, 03:55 PM
Hell ya and you are sure are tits :D :D In more ways than most..........( . )( . )...........;)

photo chick
05-21-2007, 03:56 PM
Hiya Lori. How are you?
I'm good Lue how ya doing, long time no chat!...

photo chick
05-21-2007, 03:57 PM
I thought I talked shit, now you got me focked up again..member I be blond ;) ..........( . )( . )..........
Member....I be blonde too Kimmy....

Kim Hanson
05-21-2007, 03:57 PM
Give him a break, maybe he has Internet turrets syndrome :D :D ...........( . )( . )...............

Kim Hanson
05-21-2007, 03:59 PM
Member....I be blonde too Kimmy....
I never seen that picture :D Your head was burgandy ;) .........( . )( . )........

photo chick
05-21-2007, 04:02 PM
I never seen that picture :D Your head was burgandy ;) .........( . )( . )........
It's called burgandy in a bottle..............
Thanks for the new sigie....I've been looking for one. I spit beer on my laptop when I read it...:D

Biglue
05-21-2007, 04:05 PM
I'm good Lue how ya doing, long time no chat!...
Ya.....work got really busy for me in the past month or so. Playtime on the internet has taken a little hit. LOL

photo chick
05-21-2007, 04:11 PM
Ya.....work got really busy for me in the past month or so. Playtime on the internet has taken a little hit. LOL
I hate when work gets in the way of playtime! :D

Kim Hanson
05-21-2007, 04:22 PM
It's called burgandy in a bottle..............
Thanks for the new sigie....I've been looking for one. I spit beer on my laptop when I read it...:D
Are you a girl Ginny, how long do I have to polish it before you appear:D :D ..........and where do you buy this stuff ? :D :D
Spitting beer is a bad thing also ;) ..........( . )( . ).............

Kim Hanson
05-21-2007, 04:26 PM
I hate when work gets in the way of playtime! :D
I seen pictures of you, playtime would be work...........( . )( . )..........;) :D

photo chick
05-21-2007, 04:29 PM
I seen pictures of you, playtime would be work...........( . )( . )..........;) :D
I'm not following you......again! :D :D Two blondes trying to talk....:jawdrop:

Kim Hanson
05-21-2007, 04:37 PM
I'm not following you......again! :D :D Two blondes trying to talk....:jawdrop:
Get your mind in the gutter girl ;) Ya see what I be talking about :D :D .........( . )( . ).............

photo chick
05-21-2007, 04:45 PM
Get your mind in the gutter girl ;) Ya see what I be talking about :D :D .........( . )( . ).............
Ok gotcha!:D

Kim Hanson
05-21-2007, 05:09 PM
Ok gotcha!:D
Mes speack ingrish reLLy god, na comprendaaa :D :D ..........( . )( . ).............;)

TAF
05-22-2007, 08:04 AM
:D :sqeyes: Oh Lucky Boy!

Dave C
05-22-2007, 08:11 AM
Lucky has a girlfriend and she is not imaginary???:confused:

lucky
05-22-2007, 10:11 AM
hell - i have two girlfriends that are attached at the wrists :D

topless
05-22-2007, 10:14 AM
hell - i have two girlfriends that are attached at the wrists :DOh Yeah!!! The ones with dried yogurt oall over them LMAO!!!!!

photo chick
05-22-2007, 10:21 AM
And she isn't covered in cotton!! :jawdrop: Baahh!

BajaMike
05-22-2007, 10:23 AM
Nice.....
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=31375&d=1179778521

BajaMike
05-22-2007, 10:26 AM
Good story...sounds like a nice day.....:D
Not to be critical but......If you hit the enter (return) key a few times, it makes the story much easier to read......like this:
"This weekend we ventured to a new lake ( lake Sonoma ) We arrived around noon .After pulling hills to get to the marina we got our first sight of the lake . On the western side of the lake it was calm and flat.
The marina is located in the middle of a no wake zone with a ski area to the west and the main part of the lake to the east filled with white caps . then to the north it is a long narrow lake with lots of fingers and private coves with tree’s jetting out of the water near the shoreline as this is still a realitivly new lake ! From my understanding this is a favorite fishing spot .
We Opt’ed to drop at the private marina vs. the public ramp as parking and launching is more convienient ! Afte paying our 12 bucks we launched the boat . This is my girlfriends second time out in my boat . she never has been in a hot boat before in her life so she required a lil schooling on launching and courtesy .
I faced the boat off the dock for her to hold while I parked the trailer . I made it back into the dock and helped her board . I went to push off and miss calculated the rate of which I pushed the boat and fell on my ass! I missed stepping on the side of the boat by about a half an inch ! I so eloquently pull my lard ass back up the gunnel and get situated in the driver seat .
Monica is in the back seat of the boat fiddling with the cooler . I click on the kill switch and fire off the big block chevy. Monica smiled as the wine of the blower came to life . It’s always a nice feeling when your surrounded by wake board boats with loud stereos to have them disappear under the rumble of healty hot rod.
I clicked the tranny into first gear as traffic is a lil heavy around the ramp . I putter along at an idle, letting the monster warm up in the chilly waters of lake . We exited the no wake zone toward the main part of the lake – Looking up you pass under a unique bridge, quite the sight , Passing the public ramp you notice all the people walking back up the long steep ramp and you realize that you did the right thing by paying the extra money for marina launch !
So off we go out pass the bouy’s I click the tranny into second and wound her up to about 3500 rpm and knocked the stick into third ! Monica commented on the white caps and how there where not that many boats on this side, I just smile! I crack the throttle open and brought the boat back up to 4 grand and click down a notch on the cav plate!
The boat was on top of the chop and running smooth. I look over at Monica, she seems ok - so I crack it some more and the blower is hitting its sweet spot and just accelerated crisply ! I focused in on what was ahead of me - randomly checking my gauges – the boat is rolling off the larger waves and laying in to the water nice and gentle .
You really have to appreciate the older v drive day cruisers they really like the snotty stuff! The sun was beating down on us, Monica’s hair was flying in the wind , and the whine of a blower – makes for a great day ! We found a nice little cove with a water fall draining its wealth of water into the lake . We were the only ones in this section of the lake.
We anchored off, threw up the bimini top and cracked a Corona along with a sandwich..Around an hour later we went swimming in the ohh so Crisp water. ( Yea upon entry I encountered turtle dick ) We layed around playing and enjoying one another’s company and playing around like teenagers .
It was around four in the afternoon and the shadows from the beautiful mountains where chasing us deeper into the lake and out of our cove -! So I stuck My girl in the drivers seat and we headed north at a nice friendly pace and explored the lake and took notes for further excurstions – I enjoyed watching Monica drive – always a great feeling when you get to show someone new OUR LIFESTYLE – cause you know there is nothing quite like it !
We watched the hawks soar up the reveans and admired the jagged rock formations along the way. What a wonderful sight – we stayed out till around 6p.m and the pink hues where starting to appear – time to get going !
I took the wheel and had a lil fun on the ride home - running at 5 grand over chop with a newbee is fun as hell – I think she is Hooked ! I’ll let her tell ya about holding the boat and doing the splits into the lake -"
:idea:

lucky
05-22-2007, 10:32 AM
Good story...sounds like a nice day.....:D
Not to be critical but......If you hit the enter (return) key a few times, it makes the story much easier to read......like this:
"This weekend we ventured to a new lake ( lake Sonoma ) We arrived around noon .After pulling hills to get to the marina we got our first sight of the lake . On the western side of the lake it was calm and flat.
The marina is located in the middle of a no wake zone with a ski area to the west and the main part of the lake to the east filled with white caps . then to the north it is a long narrow lake with lots of fingers and private coves with tree’s jetting out of the water near the shoreline as this is still a realitivly new lake ! From my understanding this is a favorite fishing spot .
We Opt’ed to drop at the private marina vs. the public ramp as parking and launching is more convienient ! Afte paying our 12 bucks we launched the boat . This is my girlfriends second time out in my boat . she never has been in a hot boat before in her life so she required a lil schooling on launching and courtesy .
I faced the boat off the dock for her to hold while I parked the trailer . I made it back into the dock and helped her board . I went to push off and miss calculated the rate of which I pushed the boat and fell on my ass! I missed stepping on the side of the boat by about a half an inch ! I so eloquently pull my lard ass back up the gunnel and get situated in the driver seat .
Monica is in the back seat of the boat fiddling with the cooler . I click on the kill switch and fire off the big block chevy. Monica smiled as the wine of the blower came to life . It’s always a nice feeling when your surrounded by wake board boats with loud stereos to have them disappear under the rumble of healty hot rod.
I clicked the tranny into first gear as traffic is a lil heavy around the ramp . I putter along at an idle, letting the monster warm up in the chilly waters of lake . We exited the no wake zone toward the main part of the lake – Looking up you pass under a unique bridge, quite the sight , Passing the public ramp you notice all the people walking back up the long steep ramp and you realize that you did the right thing by paying the extra money for marina launch !
So off we go out pass the bouy’s I click the tranny into second and wound her up to about 3500 rpm and knocked the stick into third ! Monica commented on the white caps and how there where not that many boats on this side, I just smile! I crack the throttle open and brought the boat back up to 4 grand and click down a notch on the cav plate!
The boat was on top of the chop and running smooth. I look over at Monica, she seems ok - so I crack it some more and the blower is hitting its sweet spot and just accelerated crisply ! I focused in on what was ahead of me - randomly checking my gauges – the boat is rolling off the larger waves and laying in to the water nice and gentle .
You really have to appreciate the older v drive day cruisers they really like the snotty stuff! The sun was beating down on us, Monica’s hair was flying in the wind , and the whine of a blower – makes for a great day ! We found a nice little cove with a water fall draining its wealth of water into the lake . We were the only ones in this section of the lake.
We anchored off, threw up the bimini top and cracked a Corona along with a sandwich..Around an hour later we went swimming in the ohh so Crisp water. ( Yea upon entry I encountered turtle dick ) We layed around playing and enjoying one another’s company and playing around like teenagers .
It was around four in the afternoon and the shadows from the beautiful mountains where chasing us deeper into the lake and out of our cove -! So I stuck My girl in the drivers seat and we headed north at a nice friendly pace and explored the lake and took notes for further excurstions – I enjoyed watching Monica drive – always a great feeling when you get to show someone new OUR LIFESTYLE – cause you know there is nothing quite like it !
We watched the hawks soar up the reveans and admired the jagged rock formations along the way. What a wonderful sight – we stayed out till around 6p.m and the pink hues where starting to appear – time to get going !
I took the wheel and had a lil fun on the ride home - running at 5 grand over chop with a newbee is fun as hell – I think she is Hooked ! I’ll let her tell ya about holding the boat and doing the splits into the lake -"
:idea:
tracI lmao :)

TAF
05-22-2007, 12:38 PM
:D :sqeyes: