PDA

View Full Version : I was reading JBB's thread on his CD

ratso
05-21-2007, 06:27 PM
...and someone asked if any of those folks were still alive lol.
Well, I got a message on myspace the other day and this chick lost her phone and was wanting everybody's phone numbers to punch them in to her new one... I sent a message back and told her my number was 867 5309...
So... we're at the lake and another friend of mine lost his phone too and was asking what our numbers were, and I hollered mine out to him 254 744 XXXX... and this 20 something year old chick looks at me and says "I thought you said your number was 867 5309... and of course all the upper 30 and over 40 group busted out laughing...:D I've pulled that one on a few people... some got it... some didn't. Yeah, you youngsters have missed a lot of good music over the years...;)

GHT
05-21-2007, 06:29 PM
Was her name Jenny? And did you tell her you need someone to turn to?:D

Devil's Advocate
05-21-2007, 06:34 PM
Well, I got a message on myspace the other day and this chick lost her phone and was wanting everybody's phone numbers to punch them in to her new one... I sent a message back and told her my number was 867 5309...
So... we're at the lake and another friend of mine lost his phone too and was asking what our numbers were, and I hollered mine out to him 254 744 XXXX... and this 20 something year old chick looks at me and says "I thought you said your number was 867 5309... and of course all the upper 30 and over 40 group busted out laughing...:D I've pulled that one on a few people... some got it... some didn't. Yeah, you youngsters have missed a lot of good music over the years...;)
LOL.:D Yeah if I see that number I don't say it, I sing it.:D

ratso
05-21-2007, 06:41 PM
LOL.:D Yeah if I see that number I don't say it, I sing it.:D
:D

Kim Hanson
05-21-2007, 06:49 PM
That song rates right up there with 99 ballons go by :D :D I think now of that musac and wonder ..........was drugs that good back then :D :D .......( . )( . ).............