PDA

View Full Version : Doing the splits

I GOT LUCKY!
05-21-2007, 09:00 PM
Ok, so decided after a night at the ER with my youngest daughter to go out to Sonoma Lake with Lucky. There we were having a great day....sun, a bit of Vodka, and fornicating on the boat....yes, Lucky already wrote about this. OK, so started taking shots of Vodka at the end of the day and there I was waiting for Lucky to get the car to pull up the boat. There I am in my druken state, looking at the scene around me. I have two boats in front of me with families, I am holding the boat with my foot, and there are two drunken idiotic girls fighting up top. I am totally interested in what they are fighting about, because at this time, I am having trouble focusing on things that are too close to me. They are fighting about someone being an idiot and driving drunk and I say **** IT. I am going to get into the boat and help lucky get it on the trailer. I hop into the boat, OK probably the 3rd time every driving a boat! and try and start it. Doesn't start and all of a sudden I hear, Monica, NO!!! He had the kill switch off, (probably knowing me too well :) ) and I hopped out of the boat. So, decided that I could hold the boat with my foot. Ok, boat going in opposite direction of the dock...yup...there I go. Being totally wasted, no... I got, no...I got it. My splits are getting widder and widder...all of a sudden realized I wasn't bringing the boat back with my one foot. And there I went. Splash into the water again. Sweatshirt and all in the water and everyone looking at Lucky like, what the ****?? Lucky saying you look hot and the other guys saying **** yah.....****in idiot!!!!!!!! That was my experiece of Lake Sonoma. OK, at least I made an impression...Not quite a boater yet, but trying so hard......:confused:

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-21-2007, 09:05 PM
Ok, so decided after a night at the ER with my youngest daughter to go out to Sonoma Lake with Lucky. There we were having a great day....sun, a bit of Vodka, and fornicating on the boat....yes, Lucky already wrote about this. OK, so started taking shots of Vodka at the end of the day and there I was waiting for Lucky to get the car to pull up the boat. There I am in my druken state, looking at the scene around me. I have two boats in front of me with families, I am holding the boat with my foot, and there are two drunken idiotic girls fighting up top. I am totally interested in what they are fighting about, because at this time, I am having trouble focusing on things that are too close to me. They are fighting about someone being an idiot and driving drunk and I say **** IT. I am going to get into the boat and help lucky get it on the trailer. I hop into the boat, OK probably the 3rd time every driving a boat! and try and start it. Doesn't start and all of a sudden I hear, Monica, NO!!! He had the kill switch off, (probably knowing me too well :) ) and I hopped out of the boat. So, decided that I could hold the boat with my foot. Ok, boat going in opposite direction of the dock...yup...there I go. Being totally wasted, no... I got, no...I got it. My splits are getting widder and widder...all of a sudden realized I wasn't bringing the boat back with my one foot. And there I went. Splash into the water again. Sweatshirt and all in the water and everyone looking at Lucky like, what the ****?? Lucky saying you look hot and the other guys saying **** yah.....****in idiot!!!!!!!! That was my experiece of Lake Sonoma. OK, at least I made an impression...Not quite a boater yet, but trying so hard......:confused:
well I have to give you credit for tryin.. Great job tryin to hold the boat. Better for you both you didn't put it on the trailer. LOL!!:jawdrop: :D :D
welcome aboard.. Glad you could make it.. He has talked so fondly of you.. :D

lucky
05-22-2007, 05:38 AM
I thought you looked hot as hell spread eagle - :idea: humm :devil:

topless
05-22-2007, 05:43 AM
You tell the story much better than I tried to do. Maybe because when you told me, you were still drunk. I'm still lmao. I wish there was a picture of it.:D :D How's your foot by the way?

TAF
05-22-2007, 06:31 AM
I thought you looked hot as hell spread eagle - :idea: humm :devil:
Yes, I agree it must have been beautiful:sqeyes: :D
Hope yer feeling better Monica.

Baja Big Dog
05-22-2007, 06:36 AM
Ward..you were a little hard on the beaver last night!!!:D

I GOT LUCKY!
05-22-2007, 06:43 AM
I have a huge bruise on my shin and killed my achilies tendon! Had trouble walking yesterday, but better today. :)

photo chick
05-22-2007, 06:49 AM
Welcome to the zoo Monica! We've heard good things about you......:D :D

topless
05-22-2007, 06:51 AM
I want to know more about that fornicating in the boat. LOL:eek: :eek:

Ziggy
05-22-2007, 06:57 AM
I want to know more about that fornicating in the boat. LOL:eek: :eek:
Needing to live vicariously now do you? Something needs to be done about that;)

Ziggy
05-22-2007, 07:01 AM
Welcome aboard I Got Lucky..........:)
sure sounds like Lucky got lucky;)

Sherpa
05-22-2007, 07:09 AM
of course the "this thread sucks without pics" requires mention.
--Sherpa

TAF
05-22-2007, 07:56 AM
almost forgot :D:D
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i55/BoobyBouncer/worthlessthread.gif
Lucky posted :sqeyes: 'em on his thread about going to Lake Senoma.:) :) Very nice pics indeed!:D

I GOT LUCKY!
05-22-2007, 09:23 AM
I guess I am already banned from Hot Boat, they didn't even give me a chance. LOL! I can't download any pics. I called and that was totally useless and then wrote an email to what seems to be customer service that actually doesn't really exist....not sure what to do...:(

sleekcraft80
05-22-2007, 09:26 AM
I guess I am already banned from Hot Boat, they didn't even give me a chance. LOL! I can't download any pics. I called and that was totally useless and then wrote an email to what seems to be customer service that actually doesn't really exist....not sure what to do...:(
PM Rexone, he will fix it

topless
05-22-2007, 09:45 AM
I guess I am already banned from Hot Boat, they didn't even give me a chance. LOL! I can't download any pics. I called and that was totally useless and then wrote an email to what seems to be customer service that actually doesn't really exist....not sure what to do...:(If you can't PM yet, I'll PM Rex for ya.

I GOT LUCKY!
05-22-2007, 09:48 AM
Just tried, can't PM either. That would be great if you could do that. :D

topless
05-22-2007, 09:50 AM
Just tried, can't PM either. That would be great if you could do that. :D
I sent him one for you. Hell, I even bribed him LOL

lucky
05-22-2007, 10:05 AM
lol hot boat is really just a cover up !:D it only exsists when your drunk hun :D

topless
05-22-2007, 10:13 AM
I think you're all set now Monica.

I GOT LUCKY!
05-22-2007, 10:16 AM
You are awesome!!! I owe you one! Thanks:D

Rexone
05-22-2007, 10:24 AM
Has Lucky mentioned the farm animal thing to you yet? :(

lucky
05-22-2007, 10:28 AM
yes , she was on the phone with us allllllll the way to oakla homo -- ps Monica- have i told you I once did an eagle ?:D ****er still ain't smiling

I GOT LUCKY!
05-22-2007, 10:31 AM
Thanks Rexone for setting me up!!!

lucky
05-22-2007, 10:37 AM
NIce avatar - glad you didn't put up the neeeeeked ones lol :devil:

I GOT LUCKY!
05-22-2007, 10:43 AM
Looks like you did!!! What the hell?????:mad:

I GOT LUCKY!
05-22-2007, 10:46 AM
Paybacks a bitch!:cool:

TAF
05-22-2007, 10:49 AM
I sent him one for you. Hell, I even bribed him LOL
:sqeyes: :idea: What did you promise him?:) :sqeyes: :D

topless
05-22-2007, 10:51 AM
:eek: :sqeyes: :idea: What did you promise him?:) :sqeyes: :DWhat's bribred????

TAF
05-22-2007, 10:52 AM
yes , she was on the phone with us allllllll the way to oakla homo -- ps Monica- have i told you I once did an eagle ?:D ****er still ain't smiling
:idea: please enlighten us oh Master of Benchracer idium. :idea: :D

lucky
05-22-2007, 10:53 AM
ohh my - i have better taste in women than you do in men hun :D

TAF
05-22-2007, 10:53 AM
:eek: What's bribred????
"Bribed" I suppose:idea: So what yo say or do for Rexone, pay him?:eek: :sqeyes: :D

Rexone
05-22-2007, 10:56 AM
ohh my - i have better taste in women than you do in men hun :D
That's no shit.
Your screename is pretty accurate. She forgot the "un".

lucky
05-22-2007, 11:00 AM
That's no shit.
Your screename is pretty accurate. She forgot the "un".
LOL THANKS FOR YOU SUPPORT LOL

topless
05-22-2007, 11:00 AM
Hey Lucky, are you taking a whizz in Monica's avatar by any chance?

topless
05-22-2007, 11:04 AM
Why the quiet route now, :idea: How ya been ? My cell phone died and need to get a new one.:mad:Hadn't noticed because I haven't been drunk to dunk dial ya. I've actually been trying to get my daughters car fixed. She's had it two weeks and I think I need to just push it off a cliff and count my losses.

TAF
05-22-2007, 11:04 AM
Hey Lucky, are you taking a whizz in Monica's avatar by any chance?
"One in the hand is worth 2 on the chin":sqeyes: :D
What'd ya think KLucky?

I GOT LUCKY!
05-22-2007, 11:05 AM
That horse you have is so wierd. It is one of those things that I always stare at. You don't want to look at it, but you can't get enough of it! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

TAF
05-22-2007, 11:05 AM
Hadn't noticed because I haven't been drunk to dunk dial ya. I've actually been trying to get my daughters car fixed. She's had it two weeks and I think I need to just push it off a cliff and count my losses.
Would it make it up the hill to push it off the cliff? :D

lucky
05-22-2007, 11:07 AM
Why the quiet route now, :idea: How ya been ? My cell phone died and need to get a new one.:mad:
WHY ARE YOU JELOUS? YOU WANT TO HAVE LOUD SEX WITH REX ? LMAO :devil: :D

lucky
05-22-2007, 11:08 AM
That horse you have is so wierd. It is one of those things that I always stare at. You don't want to look at it, but you can't get enough of it! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
MENTAL NOTE - MAKE PENIS LOOK LIKE TOPPLESS HORSE !!:D

TAF
05-22-2007, 11:10 AM
WHY ARE YOU JELOUS? YOU WANT TO HAVE LOUD SEX WITH REX ? LMAO :devil: :D
I suppose I brought it up :( but I wouldn't even know what he looked like.
I think I just realized yer "Eagle " comment, duh!:sqeyes:
:D

lucky
05-22-2007, 11:14 AM
I suppose I brought it up :( but I wouldn't even know what he looked like.
I think I just realized yer "Eagle " comment, duh!:sqeyes:
:D
JUST MESSING BRO :)

TAF
05-22-2007, 12:36 PM
:D :idea: :sqeyes: :D

Kim Hanson
05-22-2007, 02:21 PM
lol hot boat is really just a cover up !:D it only exsists when your drunk hun :D
That really make sense..........( . )( . )............:D :D

Kim Hanson
05-22-2007, 02:24 PM
Paybacks a bitch!:cool:
Only if you are dealing with me, Welcome Monica ! I have been around Lucky for sometime now, cool s h i t h e a d :D ;) ..........( . )( . ).............You sound cool in a few ways ;)

TAF
05-22-2007, 03:16 PM
Only if you are dealing with me, Welcome Monica ! I have been around Lucky for sometime now, cool s h i t h e a d :D ;) ..........( . )( . ).............You sound cool in a few ways ;)
Kimmie has venture out of the Benchracers closet. :sqeyes: :D :)

photo chick
05-22-2007, 03:21 PM
Gettin' brave and stuff! :D

Kim Hanson
05-22-2007, 03:36 PM
I'm bored :D :D ...........( . )( . ).............

Kim Hanson
05-22-2007, 03:37 PM
Gettin' brave and stuff! :D
It's easy when you speak ano frocking ingrish...........( . )( . )..........;) :D

photo chick
05-22-2007, 03:42 PM
It's easy when you speak ano frocking ingrish...........( . )( . )..........;) :D
:D :D :D

Rexone
05-22-2007, 06:41 PM
yes , she was on the phone with us allllllll the way to oakla homo -- ps Monica- have i told you I once did an eagle and lost half my pecker to it's pecker in the process? That's why it's so little :redface:
So have you told her how much you like it when your non-farm based lovers let out a big long "moooooooooooo" just like the 4 legged variety?

lucky
05-22-2007, 09:24 PM
Ohhhhhhh, you are going to love my thread tomorrow!!! You are going rip Lucky a new one!!!:devil: Monica

TAF
05-23-2007, 05:09 AM
Ohhhhhhh, you are going to love my thread tomorrow!!! You are going rip Lucky a new one!!!:devil: Monica
She's all over his equipment :sqeyes: these days pushing all his buttons..............and he likes it!!!:D Thanks for the drunk call last night on the way home from the lake Monica. Were you naked in the front seat again:idea: :) :) Kudos to you and Lucky for helping out that broke down boat family.
I nominate & vote Monica Queen of ***boat.com for the month of May. I think she'll fit in very nicely here on the boards w/ her Lucky attitude:D
More pics Monica, pppllleaseeeeee

I GOT LUCKY!
05-24-2007, 07:21 AM
Pushing his buttons is fun!!!:idea: :idea: But I think the dumb ass of the month is more like it. You guys have fun this weekend!!:)

HavaSkank
05-24-2007, 07:29 AM
Men dig bendy chicks