PDA

View Full Version : I got Lucky

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-22-2007, 06:46 AM
:D Monica welcome aboard the sandbox. Enjoy and have fun..
P.S.. Hope the foot gets better soon.. We need pic next time you decide to do some slits. LOL!:D :D :devil: :D

TAF
05-22-2007, 08:00 AM
Yeah, :sqeyes: we want evidence of a good time (the sPlits) had :D
Welcome to the Zoo, Monica.

I GOT LUCKY!
05-22-2007, 08:42 AM
Thanks, from what it looks like and the weird things that I seem to do to myself, I seem to already fit in. :idea: Not sure if that is good or bad. :D
Chris said that he wishes that he had a camera to catch the moment. Will be forever etched in our mind...LMAO! Amazing the things you can do when you are drunk!

76ANTHONY
05-22-2007, 08:43 AM
Thanks, from what it looks like and the weird things that I seem to do to myself, I seem to already fit in. :idea: Not sure if that is good or bad. :D
Chris said that he wishes that he had a camera to catch the moment. Will be forever etched in our mind...LMAO! Amazing the things you can do when you are drunk!
yep, you'll fit righhhhhttttt innnnnnn.....:D
welcome:D

topless
05-22-2007, 08:47 AM
Monica? Who's Monica:confused: and what splits did she do?
Welcome to the BOX who ever you are :)Look at her screen name.....DUHHHH:D :D

TAF
05-22-2007, 11:17 AM
Almost started to sound like one of my overly drawn out stories where I end up saying "where was I suppose to be going w/ this story, where did I start, ehh?":idea: :D I think I like this Monica, maybe we have more in common than just we like Lucky.:sqeyes: :D

I GOT LUCKY!
05-22-2007, 11:20 AM
Lmao!

DeltaSigBoater
05-22-2007, 11:35 AM
This thread is useless without pics :D :D :devil: :devil:

lucky
05-22-2007, 11:41 AM
:devil: I know nothing :D

WYRD
05-22-2007, 11:51 AM
so what were the names of the "slits" he did:confused: maybe I know them:D
Welcome aboard:)

Mrs.Racer277
05-22-2007, 11:58 AM
Welcome to the fun. :D

DesertGirl
05-22-2007, 12:22 PM
Welcome Monica.
Can you do the splits sober too, or was this purely accidental while drunk?:D

TAF
05-22-2007, 12:34 PM
This thread is useless without pics :D :D :devil: :devil:
Lucky & I got Lucky 's avatars are 2 of the pics they took. Also look at Lucky's thread post from yesterday. He posted the pics but didn't get one of the s..p..lits !:sqeyes: :D Can't wait to meet the two of them together, We're all happy fer Lucky:D

topless
05-22-2007, 12:38 PM
We're all happy fer Lucky:DAnd praying for Monica at the same time.:eek:

I GOT LUCKY!
05-22-2007, 01:10 PM
No pics of the splits!! Thank God. I guess according to Lucky that I decided that it would be really fun on the trip home, because I was freezing my ass off, to go topless. The worst part is that I don't remember any of this!!! The naked pics are not for your eyes!!! PERVS!!!!!:)

TAF
05-22-2007, 01:36 PM
No pics of the splits!! Thank God. I guess according to Lucky that I decided that it would be really fun on the trip home, because I was freezing my ass off, to go topless. The worst part is that I don't remember any of this!!! The naked pics are not for your eyes!!! PERVS!!!!!:)
She learns quick, don't she! :D She'll fit in just fine around here. Too bad she's not going to meet :sqeyes: all of us in Red Bluff all at the same time. Where was she escaping to?:idea:
Rob