PDA

View Full Version : Dead A$$e Drunk

Old Texan
02-10-2006, 08:38 PM
Been a long week. Selling houes, buying houses, cuttin' deals. I just think that every now and then a person just needs to get DRUNK. Watcha think? :cool:

79 HUSTLER
02-10-2006, 10:12 PM
Been a long week. Selling houes, buying houses, cuttin' deals. I just think that every now and then a person just needs to get DRUNK. Watcha think? :cool:
I'm doing that right now, Time for another. Cheers :p

bunny 166
02-10-2006, 10:28 PM
I'm doing that right now, Time for another. Cheers :p
Cheers!! :)

79 HUSTLER
02-10-2006, 10:34 PM
Cheers!! :)
thats what I'm tallking about, CHEERS

bunny 166
02-10-2006, 10:36 PM
thats what I'm tallking about, CHEERS
What are you drinking?? What are you cheering to? I'm enjoying Smirnoff Green Apple and celebrating the weekend.... :)

79 HUSTLER
02-10-2006, 11:02 PM
What are you drinking?? What are you cheering to? I'm enjoying Smirnoff Green Apple and celebrating the weekend.... :)
I am cherring to my one of my hard fav. drink being on sale, BACARDI COCO RUM.. Good stuff http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/555CID_02-10-06_2240.jpg
Good stuff, on sale today, had to get about 20 gallons worth :p :p

bunny 166
02-10-2006, 11:06 PM
I am cherring to my one of my hard fav. drink being on sale, BACARDI COCO RUM.. Good stuff http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/555CID_02-10-06_2240.jpg
Good stuff, on sale today, had to get about 20 gallons worth :p :p
Oh God! Save some for a rainy day.... :p :p Nothing special to celebrate? Enjoy.... :rollside:

79 HUSTLER
02-10-2006, 11:09 PM
Oh God! Save some for a rainy day.... :p :p Nothing special to celebrate? Enjoy.... :rollside:
Nothing special to celebrate???? Its almost summer, def. something to celebratate. What are you cel. today.

bunny 166
02-10-2006, 11:11 PM
Nothing special to celebrate???? Its almost summer, def. something to celebratate. What are you cel. today.
Almost summer is a great reason...Almost Valentine's day....My team has their first competition tomorrow, so we're all excited! Wish us luck!! :clover: :clover:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2066IMG_0959.JPG

HCS
02-10-2006, 11:16 PM
I did that last night.
My head was spinning. I think It's time to cut back. :chi:

79 HUSTLER
02-10-2006, 11:18 PM
Almost summer is a great reason...Almost Valentine's day....My team has their first competition tomorrow, so we're all excited! Wish us luck!! :clover: :clover:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2066IMG_0959.JPG
Good luck, my wife is so into cheerleading, so coaches parks and rec

bunny 166
02-10-2006, 11:21 PM
Good luck, my wife is so into cheerleading, so coaches parks and rec
Really? :) That is cool....It is fun and rewarding--the kids are a crack up! I have a team of 30 this year, from 1st grade to 6th....fun times...I'm sure your wife enjoys it as well... :boxed:

79 HUSTLER
02-10-2006, 11:29 PM
Really? :) That is cool....It is fun and rewarding--the kids are a crack up! I have a team of 30 this year, from 1st grade to 6th....fun times...I'm sure your wife enjoys it as well... :boxed:
I know when she does the comp in LongB. she hae 4 diff. classes from all difff. ages. From the lil ones to the group that does better than our highscool used to be. She enjoys it sooo much. Good luck. KELLLY

bunny 166
02-10-2006, 11:33 PM
I know when she does the comp in LongB. she hae 4 diff. classes from all difff. ages. From the lil ones to the group that does better than our highscool used to be. She enjoys it sooo much. Good luck. KELLLY
That is really cool!....Thanks for the good luck wishes Kelly!...See you on the water this summer! :boxed: :boxed:Have fun with the Coco... :) Nite... :sleeping:
Cindy

Forkin' Crazy
02-10-2006, 11:35 PM
Cute girls, Bunny. :) I wish you and your team the best of luck!!!
Not to change the subject, but wasn't this thread about drinking?
LOL!! :cool: Budlight... anything harder is like throwing gas into a fire!!! :crossx:

bunny 166
02-10-2006, 11:37 PM
Cute girls, Bunny. :) I wish you and your team the best of luck!!!
Not to change the subject, but wasn't this thread about drinking?
LOL!! :cool: Budlight... anything harder is like throwing gas into a fire!!! :crossx:
LOL!!! That was a bad hi-jack...at least we stared off talking about what we were drinking, LOL...Cheers to you too, Forkin' Crazy.... :) :)

HCS
02-10-2006, 11:48 PM
My daughter spent a life time cheer leading.
And my bank account too!
I wouldn't have missed it for the world. :)
It was great rewards and discipline for my daughter, and a sore ass in the bleachers for me.
For a dad it was a big sacrifice.
When my daughters final year of high school came around I didn't miss one event.
She did cheer leading competion year round, every weekend for 6 years plus.
Good luck Dads. :)
You got to be there, no matter what. :rolleyes:
Not like the wifes don't. :boxed:
HARDCORE-SKI ;)

bunny 166
02-10-2006, 11:50 PM
My daughter spent a life time cheer leading.
And my bank account too!
I wouldn't have missed it for the world. :)
It was great rewards and discipline for her, and a sore ass in the bleachers for me.
For a dad it was a big sacrifice.
When my daughters final year of high school came around I didn't miss one event.
She did cheer leading competion year round, every weekend for 6 years plus.
Good luck Dads. :)
You got to be there, no matter what. :rolleyes:
Not like the wifes don't. :boxed:
HARDCORE-SKI ;)
:boxed: You sound like a terrific Dad, HCS....I have a ton of supportive parents on my team...I'm sure if you ask your daughter, she'll tell you how much it meant to her that you were there. ;) ;) Nite...:sleeping:

HCS
02-11-2006, 12:05 AM
:boxed: You sound like a terrific Dad, HCS....I have a ton of supportive parents on my team...I'm sure if you ask your daughter, she'll tell you how much it meant to her that you were there. ;) ;) Nite...:sleeping:
It's all about the kids.
Me too............... :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
HCS.

AltarGirl
02-11-2006, 01:24 AM
I 2nd, 3rd, & 4th this! :crossx: :crossx:
Enjoy your morning & have a drink for me! :p :p

Old Texan
02-11-2006, 09:40 AM
I 2nd, 3rd, & 4th this! :crossx: :crossx:
Enjoy your morning & have a drink for me! :p :p
Well thanks. I believe I had several for ya. :p
My head is a little tender this morning. :cool: