PDA

View Full Version : Lost Lake Fire

rivrrts429
05-22-2007, 05:46 PM
Just read this in the Press-Enterprise. Hope everyone involved is O.K.:(
Blythe
Two mobile homes burned; person hurt
One person was injured early Monday in a fire that broke out at the Lost Lake Resort near Blythe, a fire official said.
The fire was reported about 2:20 a.m. in the 42500 block of Highway 95, Lori Windsor of Cal Fire/Riverside County Fire Department said Monday. Two mobile homes were damaged in the blaze.
The injured person was taken to Palo Verde Hospital for treatment, Windsor said. There were no evacuations.

BBGetOn
05-23-2007, 09:04 AM
My boyfriend headed up there yesterday and told me that there were actually four mobile homes involved. Two of them are on the one way and were completely totalled. The other two were on the main road and are not salvageable. For anyone that goes out there, I know one of them belongs to Jaime and Lindsey, the cute little tiki place and one belongs to Cliff the maintenance worker. The fire supposedly started due to a faulty air conditioning unit. Thoughts and prayers to all affected!

LLGirl
05-25-2007, 04:23 PM
We are right across from Jamie & Lindsey. I'm guessing we'll have some sort of cleaning up to do as the road is no more than 10' across. Thankfully they have insurance!